Country Rock Legends PURE PRAIRIE LEA...

Country Rock Legends PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE @ Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois

Posted in the Kankakee Forum

Barry Jones

Riverhead, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Country Rock hit makers PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE headline Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois on Saturday June 23, 2012. Million Selling songs include; "Amie" , "Let Me Love You Tonight" , "Two Lane Highway", "Fallin In And Out Of love", "I'm Almost Ready", & "Still Right Here In Your Heart". Watseka Theatre is a beautiful 1931 art deco 375 seat theatre. www.watsekatheatre.com
Tim Shaw

Riverhead, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Barry Jones wrote:
Country Rock hit makers PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE headline Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois on Saturday June 23, 2012. Million Selling songs include; "Amie" , "Let Me Love You Tonight" , "Two Lane Highway", "Fallin In And Out Of love", "I'm Almost Ready", & "Still Right Here In Your Heart". Watseka Theatre is a beautiful 1931 art deco 375 seat theatre. www.watsekatheatre.com
I was there last Friday and the air conditioning was pumping. Its too hot to stay outside. I am headed back to Watseka to see PPL on Saturday. This is a really great place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kankakee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Shift Rite Transmissions (Feb '10) Aug 15 Mark frisbie 5
What is Mike Baker burning at acme Aug 14 Epa 2
Kankakee again ranked as one of the worst place... Aug 8 Google light 2
News Residents across Illinois organize for railroad... Aug 8 Gezzzzz 3
Lara Burton? Aug 2 Curious 1
Drugs rampant at Riverhouse and Barfly Jul 31 Thekankisajoke 1
Sun River Terrace Jul 26 Google light 6

Kankakee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance