Bored

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

So bored with all the political commercials and advertisements. This country is so messed up, will anybody make a difference really?
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Bored wrote:
So bored with all the political commercials and advertisements. This country is so messed up, will anybody make a difference really?
most likely not, sad to say.
Reelect Paul Simon

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Paul Simon is not on the 2012 ballot, but that won't stop me from writing in his name.
Straight

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

OMG GOP VS USA is back how was your stay at mental facility.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of not "believing a word that comes out of this man's mouth" ...
Have you checked politifact lately? You know politifact right? The NON partisan fact checking site?
I only ask because it doesn't seem like Romney is feeling the love over there for some reason.
Could it be because they can't believe a word that comes out of this man's mouth?
Here's just a few examples:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...
And don't even get me started on Ryan and his BIG SPENDING "conservative" voting record where he voted for all those big ticket items and deficit riddled Bush budgets!
Here ... I'll jut let you see what a liar and a hypocrite looks like - just for FUN!
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/796...
I'd love to continue SMEARING you for your big mouth on here, but I can only do that if you continue posting. So do try to keep up the good work won't you?
Obama Suks

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Could you possibly learn basic grammar before you attempt another illiterate post.
Hey! Where's Blues Dot Com?
Anybody seen him lately?
He had SO much to say there for all of 3 posts or so!
Hmmm ... I wonder whatever could have happened?
Did he get his ass handed to him and cower away?
Let's check post 1337 about what I said about him:
"Damn this is gonna be easy ..."
CHECK!
and
"I'm 100% positive you won't answer any of those questions above ... not a single one! Why? Because you're a typical conservative wuss who refuses to answer questions that expose you and who runs off as soon as you're called out."
CHECK!
God I just LOVE being right ... especially when the Right is always so WRONG.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama Suks wrote:
Could you possibly learn basic grammar before you attempt another illiterate post.<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Obama Suks

You want to discuss illiteracy again?

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you? I'm still waiting for an answer here ...

Since April!

How much more time do you need?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie

COOL! Another post for me to completely ignore while I completely shred you with my response.

Thanks for keeping the fun going!

Still don't want to tell us Who it was that kept screaming "HELL NO YOU CAN'T"?

Well allow me to add a FOURTH incriminating example to that list of REPUBLICAN VOTER FRAUD and a few more questions you won't answer to those I listed earlier.

1) AZ Republican John Enright, who had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, quit the race on 07/25/12 after his dead girlfriend (Sheila Nassar) continued to cast ballots since Feb. 3, 2007 - five years after her death. He of course made no mention of this hypocrisy in his resignation letter but did try to use a cancer battle as an excuse for QUITTING.
( http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/arti... )

2) It was reported that Indiana's chief election official, a Republican named Charlie White, was convicted of felony voter fraud. On 3/22/12, he was sentenced to a year of home detention for six felony convictions that a judge refused to reduce to lesser crimes – a ruling that, if upheld on appeal, will likely cost him not only his office but also his law license and livelihood.( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/char... )

3) Then there's the case in Wisconsin, where assembly Rule 76.(5) states that only the members present in the assembly chamber may vote. Well, a hidden camera caught Rep. Kleefisch - a Republican voter ID law advocate - violating the assembly rules to cheat and vote for colleagues who were not present. This is also referred to as vote fraud. And this guy voted for the Voter ID law too!

Here's an article with the video: http://www.politicususa.com/tape-republican-b...
And here's the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And now ... the latest and greatest:

4) Thaddeus McCotter is the hypocritical, WHITE, practicing CATHOLIC from Michigan's 11th congressional district and frequent guest on the late-night Fox News Channel television show Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. He resigned from the House of Representatives on July 6, 2012, due to massive election fraud.

It turns out 87% of the REPUBLICAN'S signatures that he used to get on the ballot turned out to be invalid - meaning he would have run as a write-in candidate. Where's all you people who yapped about ACORN?

Oh ... and three former top aides to McCotter were arraigned on 08/10/12 on election fraud charges.

Why is voter fraud being committed by the very same party that supposedly wants to stop it so badly?

Did Faux news tell you any of this? Could you explain this for us?

Or would you rather ramble on and try to change the topic 20 times in your next post?

Let's find out ...

Ready to start spinning like a whirling dervish?

You're on!
seriously

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

More people left the Reagan administration under a cloud than under any other administration in history (150+). He made Nixon look like a choir boy. Several were convicted of crimes. The Reagan administration was the most corrupt regime in modern history. Reagan was so dumb he had to have a seating chart for cabinet meetings. Both stupid and corrupt.
seriously

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

I forgot to add: but he did give good (teleprompter aided) speeches.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

someone has a very very bad case of lip diarrhoea??
Nancy was a skank too

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Nancy's nickname was Backseat Nancy in Hollywood. She even bonked Frank Sinatra in the White House.
Trudy

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

tuf s__t wrote:
someone has a very very bad case of lip diarrhoea??
Invest in a dictionary, turd brain.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Trudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Invest in a dictionary, turd brain.
what 4
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie
COOL! Another post for me to completely ignore while I completely shred you with my response.
Thanks for keeping the fun going!
Still don't want to tell us Who it was that kept screaming "HELL NO YOU CAN'T"?
Well allow me to add a FOURTH incriminating example to that list of REPUBLICAN VOTER FRAUD and a few more questions you won't answer to those I listed earlier.
1) AZ Republican John Enright, who had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, quit the race on 07/25/12 after his dead girlfriend (Sheila Nassar) continued to cast ballots since Feb. 3, 2007 - five years after her death. He of course made no mention of this hypocrisy in his resignation letter but did try to use a cancer battle as an excuse for QUITTING.
( http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/arti... )
2) It was reported that Indiana's chief election official, a Republican named Charlie White, was convicted of felony voter fraud. On 3/22/12, he was sentenced to a year of home detention for six felony convictions that a judge refused to reduce to lesser crimes – a ruling that, if upheld on appeal, will likely cost him not only his office but also his law license and livelihood.( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/char... )
3) Then there's the case in Wisconsin, where assembly Rule 76.(5) states that only the members present in the assembly chamber may vote. Well, a hidden camera caught Rep. Kleefisch - a Republican voter ID law advocate - violating the assembly rules to cheat and vote for colleagues who were not present. This is also referred to as vote fraud. And this guy voted for the Voter ID law too!
Here's an article with the video: http://www.politicususa.com/tape-republican-b...
And here's the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And now ... the latest and greatest:
4) Thaddeus McCotter is the hypocritical, WHITE, practicing CATHOLIC from Michigan's 11th congressional district and frequent guest on the late-night Fox News Channel television show Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. He resigned from the House of Representatives on July 6, 2012, due to massive election fraud.
It turns out 87% of the REPUBLICAN'S signatures that he used to get on the ballot turned out to be invalid - meaning he would have run as a write-in candidate. Where's all you people who yapped about ACORN?
Oh ... and three former top aides to McCotter were arraigned on 08/10/12 on election fraud charges.
Why is voter fraud being committed by the very same party that supposedly wants to stop it so badly?
Did Faux news tell you any of this? Could you explain this for us?
Or would you rather ramble on and try to change the topic 20 times in your next post?
Let's find out ...
Ready to start spinning like a whirling dervish?
You're on!
Did you get your computer privileges back at oak forest nut house? Well, everyone knows the Dems are the party that participates in voter fraud. Look at Cook County alone. I see once again, in one of your predictably stupid rants, you brought this up again. Why is it that you always bash straight, white,religious males? Why is it that Dems fear having to show a valid State I.D. Card when voting? We pay for everything else for the dead beats in this society and I'm sure we provide I.d. Cards for the down trotted . Fact is, the Dems don't want I.d. Shown because then there would be accountability in voting. Just as your clown faced Al Frankenstein stole the election through fraud in Minnesota .you need an I.d to get welfare , buy booze, buy cigarettes, and to exercise your constitutional right to buy and own a gun! I'm sure one must be shown for abortion...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was? Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?

OK ... how about Ryan and his BIG SPENDING conservative ways? I'll assume that's OK with you since you run from E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G else ...

Is it true that Ryan has only TWO bills passed as a House rep?

Is it true that Romney bashed Obama for his lack of private sector experience and then picked Ryan even though Ryan has ZERO super-duper-important private sector experience?

Is it true that Ryan voted for every single deficit riddled Bush budget and other things that added $6 TRILLION in spending while he's been in the House?

Is it true that his "brave" plan will add ANOTHER $6 TRILLION to the budget and won't balance it for 30 years?

Is it true that the tea party was supposedly created from the bank bailouts ... and yet their darling Paul Ryan voted FOR those bank bailouts?

Is it true that Paul Ryan co-sponsored anti-abortion legislation with Todd "legitimate rape" Akin via House Resolution 5939 and the 2011 "Sanctity of Human Life" Act... and that the official position of the Republican party is also Paul Ryan's position via the same idiotic policy positions? Why does Paul Ryan therefore represent the same idiocy that Todd Akin does?

Is it true that The Atlantic crunched the numbers on Romney's 2010 tax returns (the only one the pathetic elitist coward has made public) and found that Romney's tax rate that year would be just 0.82 percent under Ryan's proposal?

Is it true that the hypocrite Ryan publicly bashed Obama for the stimulus while privately begging for a handout from it ... claiming it would "create or retain approximately 7,600 new jobs" in his district? Is it true he then lied repeatedly about doing so even after letters he wrote to Steven Chu, the Obama administration’s energy secretary, proved he did?

GOT ANY ANSWERS?

TO ANY OF THESE?

ANY AT ALL?

Oh ... before you do your whirling dervish impression again ... be sure to check out Ryan's "conservative" voting record: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/796...

And here's the smoking gun on his stimulus hypocrisy: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/15/paul-ry...

You CAN hear me laughing can't ya?

START SPINNING!
love it

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was? Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?
OK ... how about Ryan and his BIG SPENDING conservative ways? I'll assume that's OK with you since you run from E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G else ...
Is it true that Romney bashed Obama for his lack of private sector experience and then picked Ryan even though Ryan has ZERO super-duper-important private sector experience?
Is it true that Ryan voted for every single deficit riddled Bush budget and other things that added $6 TRILLION in spending while he's been in the House?
Is it true that his "brave" plan will add ANOTHER $6 TRILLION to the budget and won't balance it for 30 years?
Is it true that the tea party was supposedly created from the bank bailouts ... and yet their darling Paul Ryan voted FOR those bank bailouts?
Is it true that Paul Ryan co-sponsored anti-abortion legislation with Todd "legitimate rape" Akin via House Resolution 5939 and the 2011 "Sanctity of Human Life" Act... and that the official position of the Republican party is also Paul Ryan's position via the same idiotic policy positions? Why does Paul Ryan therefore represent the same idiocy that Todd Akin does?
Is it true that The Atlantic crunched the numbers on Romney's 2010 tax returns (the only one the pathetic elitist coward has made public) and found that Romney's tax rate that year would be just 0.82 percent under Ryan's proposal?
Is it true that the hypocrite Ryan publicly bashed Obama for the stimulus while privately begging for a handout from it ... claiming it would "create or retain approximately 7,600 new jobs" in his district? Is it true he then lied repeatedly about doing so even after letters he wrote to Steven Chu, the Obama administration’s energy secretary, proved he did?
GOT ANY ANSWERS?
TO ANY OF THESE?
ANY AT ALL?
Oh ... before you do your whirling dervish impression again ... be sure to check out Ryan's "conservative" voting record: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/796...
And here's the smoking gun on his stimulus hypocrisy: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/15/paul-ry...
START SPINNING!
good info
Reagan was a Hero

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

He stood for truth, justice, and the American way. Not the Arabian way wearing a filthy nightshirt dancing in the streets when the Towers were attacked. F you.
Stegerfox

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

I would never vote for a man who's body was made well and brought back to health, all paid for by the same goverment health insurance that he would deny me and you and all the disadvantaged, handicapped and women of this "great" state of Illinois. If he is true to his beliefs he should have just stayed home and refused all that millions in healthcare that we spent on his health. He would be in a bed full of bedsores, incontinent, on a feeding tube, and unable to walk, talk, or have this chance at re-election. That is what he'd have if he had medicaid or nothing at all, the man in a HUGE HIPPOCRIT! Dont help him, he's made it well known he wont help you, get a job ya bum!
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

GOT ANY ANSWERS?
TO ANY OF THESE?
ANY AT ALL?
START SPINNING!
Well nut job, before you go prancing around the oak forest nut house in your Obama Underoos, take note: Obama is the only President that has ever added a trillion dollars deficit to the yearly National deficit. He has done it every year he has been in office and is on schedule to do it again this year. This mutant has added approximately 6 trillion in debt to the national deficit in less than 4 years. Wow! How is this possible? After he all out surrendered in Iraq and is on course to surrender in Afghanistan . What is there for this losers spending like a crack head? We all know Obamas stimulus bill was a failure. His auto bail out still has GM owing the tax payers 25 billion! His Obama care bill is another tax that has been put on the tax payer. There are still no jobs and the ones that do get counted are temporary , part time ones with no benefits that last 60 days or less. He lied and said that the number of illegals he illegally granted amnesty to was around 800,000 but the real number was 1.7 million. What shape will the country be in when this punk leaves office? Will the next president get to blame Obama for his out of control spending too? Why did Hillary refuse to join his ticket when he wanted to fire Biden? She knows something. Nobody's buying it! Where are the paid fainters? Why does he throw a ball like a limitless girl? It's embarrassing !
Puke

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Questions for MENACE; Did Obama lie or is the Supreme Court wrong? Do you throw up alot being so full of yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kankakee Discussions

Search the Kankakee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr truth 48,865
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Tue KrisChristie 1,854
Bourbonnais prepares to feed hungry Bears and fans Tue killakeys 1
Damian mailloux Jul 21 Curious 3
White guy beat down at city tavern Jul 21 killakeys 24
Beth Jul 21 yaya 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kankakee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000