Police Brutality in Kankakee County

Police Brutality in Kankakee County

Posted in the Kankakee Forum

Beaten by Police

Naperville, IL

#1 Nov 29, 2011
These posts keep getting deleted and I will post them 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I want your stories of police brutality and excessive force in Kankaee County and the surrounding areas. I will then submit a documentary to local and national news agencies. I will not go away until JUSTICE is served on this matter. Kankaee La Enforcement is corrupt and needs to be stopped. I can prove these allegations.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2011
I hate cops
LOL

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Hey Beaten by Police don't get arrest or do stupid shit that would require the police coming to see you.

Try walking a mile in a cops shoes in Kankakee and see what crap they put up with.

Just wait to the day when you need the police to help you out once they figure out who you are.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#4 Nov 30, 2011
rather than defend a problem, rationalize the reality.

when a cop arrives, the person feels the cop is more stupid than the person they got into the altercation with.
humanitary laws will tell you more than you already know.
when a cop arrives adding altercation to an altercation, that simply seems faint in effort.
as if you were moderating your surroundings once, and then these 'officials' come along ripping a head off of any doll they can get their hands on.

without realizing how people feel about you when you walk in, you will be flapping your limbs in a dangerous void.
'trying' doesnt make everything okay.
professionalism has stretched your position into new requirements.
not only are those requirements not met, they take action in the opposite direction.

it is our right to judge and feel emotions, as well as share mental depth and clarity.
hostile looks similar to the word hospitality, but they are very much opposed.

this whole thing wouldnt be talked about if the cops were willing to do the work.
think about the 1950's and the sherriff you see on television.
the sherriff goes on talking to the person in a nice and friendly manner and raises voice when needed to defend.
it is like a real 'minor' court system based on nothing but the facts.

the days of algebraic potential is really dripping bloody thin.
as i said before, the algebra variable is being 'won over' by the hostility of verbal abuse in favor of the cop every single time.
it is clear to everyone that you are cheating, and you are growing fires that will serve their purpose in places that are not necessarily appropriate.

the same equation can be had for a cop being treated with verbal abuse.
the disgusting part is.. the cop has no idea how much pain and suffering the person has gone through to be 'losing' their self respect.
there is a valid problem with assumptions and direction as to who deserves what.

it looks clear to me that we are being beaten around by our 'parent' the government.
they dont even have the decency to pick better DNA profiles to be doing such a movement.
and for that, i am highly opposed to envy or respect.

showing me your badge and your suit simply tells me that you are too dumb and lazy to get out there everyday and simply live your life gathering up criminals as they come along.
and that means you should stick to knowing your place in life.
traffic tickets for speeding and improper lane usage .. and breaking up fights where you life could be in danger.

not much care about your life when your life is at risk.
if there was real care about your life being lost, they would remove you from the scene and bring in something else that 'hides' from the life threatening danger.

saying using gas is too visibly violent is weak.
saying the gas is too expensive is weak.
saying the gas floating towards an open window of an innocent resident is valid .. but look at your neighbors!!

hypocracy takes money in court houses every single day.
you are held guilty simply because the cop promised to tell the truth.
that doesnt say anything about the things that happened while in contact with the police officer.

things like verbal abuse and excessive force and being a volunteer for your community are things that can add weight to the scale.
but
all weight for your scale is ignored and life has continued on in an ugly sense of cognition.
your fine remains the same standard amount.
the judge gives you no respect or credit for your efforts.

you should be able to go into court and let the judge tell 'the audience' some of the good things you've done that is lowering the price of the ticket (or why your case is thrown out) and let it inspire the audience to go out there and do something good for the community.

not everybody wants money for their effort.
life can be more expensive to you than any $5,000 television or $50,000 vehicle.
because life dictates the content on the television and the insurance rates for the vehicle.

high road versus low road.
john doe

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 5, 2012
why isnt anything on here about kankakee county police i kno for a fact that there doing wrong cause i seeen them in got them on camere so...where is the info on the cops
K3

Kankakee, IL

#10 Aug 5, 2012
john doe wrote:
why isnt anything on here about kankakee county police i kno for a fact that there doing wrong cause i seeen them in got them on camere so...where is the info on the cops
you it's illegal to film or video tape a police officer.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2012
actually no...it's not illegal, the federal courts ruled on this exactly a year go and the US Supreme Court earlier this year. that a citizen at a distance as not to interfere with police duties my video police as is every citizens right.

though Illinois cops have tried to use the wiretapping laws, but all have been thrown out by the appeals court from such ruling.

film away
LMAO

Bourbonnais, IL

#13 Sep 26, 2012
thereaper60915 wrote:
actually no...it's not illegal, the federal courts ruled on this exactly a year go and the US Supreme Court earlier this year. that a citizen at a distance as not to interfere with police duties my video police as is every citizens right.
though Illinois cops have tried to use the wiretapping laws, but all have been thrown out by the appeals court from such ruling.
film away
These are very true facts. The law enforcement of this country have another thing coming if they think they can continue to do wrong by the citizens. HAVE CAMERA WILL FILM!!!!
YES ITS TRUE

Ridgeland, MS

#14 Mar 17, 2014
my son was a victim of excessive force by the kankakee police department, he suffered multiple injuries.He was BATTERED,THROWN TO A WINDOW, handcuffed shackled,called names,all this in front of a priciple. My A HIGH HONOR ROLL STUDENT WAS RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGES..WHERES THE F****** JUSTICE!!
Gpr

Calumet City, IL

#15 Mar 17, 2014
If only you had proof...
YES ITS TRUE

Morris, IL

#16 Mar 18, 2014
I DO HAVE PROOF,LOTS OF IT!! THE KANKAKEE POLICE DEPARTMENT NOT ONLY BATTERED MY A HIGH HONOR ROLL STUDENT,THEY BROKE A TON OF LAWS AND CIVIL RIGHTS.WHEN YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKING AWAY AND YOUR A MINOR ITS A PROBLEM..I ENCOURAGE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF ANYONE THAT SUPPOSE TO SERVE AND PROTECTS TO STAND UP AND BE HEARD!!! U ARE NOT ALONE!!
Dr Phil

Momence, IL

#17 Mar 18, 2014
Bobby...wow. Thats some straight up old fashioned fruitcake right there. I can't tell if you are trying to sound demented, or if you just stuck your crank in a light socket.
call the fbi on kankakee

Bourbonnais, IL

#18 Mar 19, 2014
any fo of my fo is my friend uwish u was as smart as him may the war gods be with you now my name is a witness to the fbi a report in on a desk like a water hammer i will undermind u bad seeds out no moor will u take from us 718
Yes its true

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Oct 23, 2015
I shared my story a year ago.AND I CAN SAY POLICE BRUTALITY DOES EXIST IN KANKAKEE COUNTY.I HAVE FILED AND SETTLED WITH THE CITY OF KANKAKEE..I ADVISE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF VIOLENCE AT THE HANDS OF THE KANKAKEE POLICE DEPARTMENT...TO STAND UP AND REPORT IT!!!
Crobar

United States

#24 Dec 31, 2015
People think about it when icseen the honeybee killers sktch , heard the story and the description of the truck. Two different stories. They were trying to set someone up but failed miserably cuz they're evil. Funny how that story did a 180.
Crobar

United States

#25 Dec 31, 2015
Crobar wrote:
<quoted text>Am I the only one who notices all the deaths? Alot of police, honeybee killer who got away with it even though the facts were there. And than blamed some man in a tanning salon or w.e. innocent man! Till this day the video from that haunts me clearly stated.
I know of another person who was murdered n they covered it up in return for an informant. The proof I have on that is without a doubt.
Crobar

United States

#26 Dec 31, 2015
LOL wrote:
Hey Beaten by Police don't get arrest or do stupid shit that would require the police coming to see you.
Try walking a mile in a cops shoes in Kankakee and see what crap they put up with.
Just wait to the day when you need the police to help you out once they figure out who you are.
My advice if you need help DO NOT CALL THOSE POLICE. And they do nothing but hang around young girls n smoke weed. I don't need their kind of help COP!!
Crobar

United States

#27 Jan 2, 2016
LOL wrote:
Lmmfao another dumb comment. They do nothing they let their criminal informants set people up. They can't even solve a crime cuz their to busy plotting to set another innocent person up. I would never want or need their help. So because of a comment are you saying they won't help that person? It's their job. And their ya have it worthless keystone cops...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kankakee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osterhoff gets revised sentence Dec 6 fancycat 9
Daythan Nottke Dec 6 fancycat 1
Ernest Mayorga?? (Jul '15) Dec 4 Avoid 2
Wired Arrow POACHERS (Dec '14) Dec 4 hellishome 36
Kankakee police are demon trader's Dec 4 hellishome 7
khs Dec 2 hellishome 5
James baker (Apr '17) Dec 1 hellishome 6

Kankakee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance