Lockport boy dies as result of fall

Lockport boy dies as result of fall

There are 21 comments on the The Herald-News story from May 21, 2012, titled Lockport boy dies as result of fall. In it, The Herald-News reports that:

Aiden DiTola, 9, of the Lockport area, died Sunday after he fell down a ravine at Perry Farm in Bourbonnais Township near Kankakee, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
elysia Lanning

Bourbonnais, IL

#1 May 21, 2012
I was aally there the day this happened. My boyfriend said to one of the scout leaders that the boys were climbing really high. He said it was fine. This shows that they should of been supervised in these caves. I am 31 and been goin to perrry farms for years and i almost fell. This is very tragic and Im so sorry to the parents of this young man.
Lockporter

Lockport, IL

#2 May 25, 2012
This is so sad :( My heart goes out the the family and friends.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#3 May 26, 2012
The boy died because of the slimy five. I'm sure we can link them to something with this tragedy.
lockport was great

Lemont, IL

#4 May 26, 2012
Lockport local wrote:
The boy died because of the slimy five. I'm sure we can link them to something with this tragedy.
I cannot believe that someone, and we most likely know who it is since it is a stolen name, would use this boy's death for political purposes. It is quite rotten!
A citizen

Lemont, IL

#5 May 26, 2012
To speak of someone that has died in this manner is totally wrong. We can only hope this type of a person gets found out and is known to all to be one ignorant inhuman individual. You don't get much lower than this when you talk about deceased people.
A Mother

Lemont, IL

#6 May 26, 2012
As a mother who has lost a child over two decades ago, the hurt never goes away. It is hard to believe that there are such insensitive people in our community that would put words down about the loss of a child with their politics. This guy is sick in more ways than one and represents everything that is bad in this world.
Creep crawls in hole

Lemont, IL

#7 May 26, 2012
A Mother wrote:
As a mother who has lost a child over two decades ago, the hurt never goes away. It is hard to believe that there are such insensitive people in our community that would put words down about the loss of a child with their politics. This guy is sick in more ways than one and represents everything that is bad in this world.
Notice the creep did not post after there was reaction to his arrogance, ignorance, insensitivity, and loathsome behavior.
Senior Citizen

Lemont, IL

#8 May 27, 2012
May the child rest in peace. No one deserves to be written about negatively when you pass away. It is enough for the family to absorb with the trauma and pain that is felt. Our sympathy goes out to you and yours at this most sad time of your life.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#9 May 27, 2012
Senior Citizen wrote:
May the child rest in peace. No one deserves to be written about negatively when you pass away. It is enough for the family to absorb with the trauma and pain that is felt. Our sympathy goes out to you and yours at this most sad time of your life.
Parents are never supposed to bury their children. These parents are very caring people and need all the prayers and support they can get.
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#10 May 27, 2012
This was a horrible event and nobody should have to experience something like this. My thoughts and prayers go to the deceased child and his family.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#11 May 28, 2012
Let's get back to the real issue at hand. The slimy five and No-Neck Turner, in particular, have run this town into the ground. Stand united behind Pete Colarelli, candidate for Mayor.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#12 May 28, 2012
Lockport local wrote:
Let's get back to the real issue at hand. The slimy five and No-Neck Turner, in particular, have run this town into the ground. Stand united behind Pete Colarelli, candidate for Mayor.
What has this to do with what was posted about the child's death? Get a life!
No sense no neck

Lemont, IL

#13 May 28, 2012
Lockport local wrote:
<quoted text>What has this to do with what was posted about the child's death? Get a life!
What are you trying to do since you started the completely ignorant rotten comments about the child. You better refer back, you name stealer. I am sure you wrote the comment above it too trying to make it look like others are in your same shoes. That is not the case, You are in a class by yourself.
The name changer is at it

Lemont, IL

#14 May 28, 2012
Lockport local wrote:
This comment was written by the stupid rotten character that wrote about the slimy five on here. He has no life so he tries to switch the tables on people. This is not appropriate but he has no brains! He also is most insensitive! Don't be fooled by his switching of names and writing like he is someone else. Again, this is not appropriate on here but wanted you to know as he is about to do it to this one. He is a sicky!

Lemont, IL

#15 May 28, 2012
Lockport local wrote:
<quoted text>Parents are never supposed to bury their children. These parents are very caring people and need all the prayers and support they can get.
This is the real Lockport Local.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#16 May 28, 2012
The name changer is at it wrote:
<quoted text> This comment was written by the stupid rotten character that wrote about the slimy five on here. He has no life so he tries to switch the tables on people. This is not appropriate but he has no brains! He also is most insensitive! Don't be fooled by his switching of names and writing like he is someone else. Again, this is not appropriate on here but wanted you to know as he is about to do it to this one. He is a sicky!
I've always been against the majority that favors no-bid contracts with their friends at Robinson, racist comments by Justin, ignorance by Marynowski. You sound like Turner trying to twist things around to suit your own purpose. You are the sick one, no-neck.

Lemont, IL

#17 May 28, 2012
Lockport local wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always been against the majority that favors no-bid contracts with their friends at Robinson, racist comments by Justin, ignorance by Marynowski. You sound like Turner trying to twist things around to suit your own purpose. You are the sick one, no-neck.
This is him again using this site. As I said, he is a sicky! The real Lockport Local writes in decent terms. GET OFF THIS SITE LOW LIFE! You deflect and try to act like you are doing a good turn. I am not answering you again so if you have any decency you will not write on this site again. Your low life tactics give you away. You have no respect even for the passing of a child. You are what is wrong with the world today. People: You know this guy and have him figured out. It is none other than the creep of the CC.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#18 May 28, 2012
Lockport local wrote:
<quoted text>
They say "imitation is the greatest form of flatery". Flatery from any individual such as this is specious. His words make you want to take a bath!
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#19 May 28, 2012
I wear women panties.

Lemont, IL

#20 May 28, 2012
Can you believe this guy is putting this on this site, he has to be out of his mind. It goes to show what we are dealing with people. He is a lunatic. He is uncaring and insensitive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kankakee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DUIs Sep 27 Hefner 2
Ultra foods Sep 25 Bored bored 2
Asian Relaxation Spa Kankakee Sep 22 KankakeeJon 1
News Honey Baked Ham Company opening in Champaign Ma... Sep 13 Tyrrell Jackson 3
Jason Confer Sep 2 petitebrunette 2
What caused the downfall of Kankakee? (Feb '13) Aug 31 K3 Knight 35
Where Aug 30 John 2

Kankakee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kankakee Mortgages