3 die in high-speed crash on Likelike - News

Two men and a woman died after a high-speed single-car crash on the Likelike Highway early today. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Dana

Dallas, TX

#266 Feb 27, 2009
The Grim Reaper wrote:
Mr James Krzywonski,
Well it's been about fourteen hours since you killed yourself and two others. Now you lay cold, broken and alone in the city morgue. Your friends and coworkers say you were a responsible person, but I beg to differ. Your actions was the pure essence of stupidity! You got several tickets for speeding, probably cursed the cops that issued the tickets, if you learned your lesson after getting those tickets then we would not be here today.
Mr. Krzywonski how ironic is it that at the point of impact you hit the embankment where a speed limit sign is posted at 35 mph. Your friends came upon the crash site and saw your mangled car and body and those of the people you just killed. Your friends say Rest in Peace. But truth is tonight is the first night that your soul will forever be tormented for all of eternity
You realize that when you do a google search for James, this pulls up. When friends and family are trying to collect information to help during this grieving process your awful comment pulls up. How dare you be so heartless! Take a look in the mirror and remember to pray to God that this never happens to you. That you don't have to bury a friend. That you don't have to deal with this kind of hate.
urmama

Honolulu, HI

#267 Feb 27, 2009
well im glad it wasnt some ricer who crashed...couldve made it worst for the people with modded cars lol
bewildered

Venice, FL

#268 Feb 27, 2009
The driver of the vehicle, James Krzywonski almost died when he was 13 years old. His brother George Krzywonski was speeding and flipped his fathers Dodge Stealth. James was in the car with him. George was killed and James was wheeled into his brothers funeral in a wheel chair. Some people just don't learn their lessons! And what STUPID parent gives a 16 year old teenager the keys to a Dodge
Stealth that is capable of going 140 mph. Can you say duh?
jujuboy

Port Clinton, OH

#269 Feb 28, 2009
well dana from dallas ... James got what he was inevitably headed for .... the sad thing is that the selfish, self centered looser killed two innocent people. but dana, it ain't the family's fault you are right on that ... heck even hitler had a motrher ... what shame james brought to the family tho
Dana

Dallas, TX

#270 Mar 2, 2009
bewildered wrote:
The driver of the vehicle, James Krzywonski almost died when he was 13 years old. His brother George Krzywonski was speeding and flipped his fathers Dodge Stealth. James was in the car with him. George was killed and James was wheeled into his brothers funeral in a wheel chair. Some people just don't learn their lessons! And what STUPID parent gives a 16 year old teenager the keys to a Dodge
Stealth that is capable of going 140 mph. Can you say duh?
Who are you? Did you grow up with us or did you find this somewhere?
Darwin

Silver Spring, MD

#271 Mar 2, 2009
Irresponsible speed kills.
urmama

Honolulu, HI

#272 Mar 2, 2009
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
is it true?
unko skip

Bonney Lake, WA

#273 Mar 4, 2009
I have traveled all over the world..... Seen many different cultures and in any language or country it all says the same.... Such a sad day it was.... Avoidable some say....? Maybe.... I'd like to look at it as a lesson to be learned.... Some may point fingers here and some there... Bottom line is We, thats right We lost Three Wonderful Babies... Not just the Famlies Lost but a Lost to the World as well... I've known Keone all his life and he was just starting out in life... Making his mark in this large world we live in... Gone are those Dreams and all we have are the Memories.... Don't take that away from us as well... If you have nothing nice to say, then just read and move on in your world... To the many well wishers.... Mahalo Nui Loa.... May the Light of the Lord Shine on You as well....
a fellow kahaluu-n

Honolulu, HI

#274 Mar 4, 2009
One day your here, one day your gone
R.I.P.: Keone Cardenas
I was just talking to you the other day......
Super Sad days in Kahalu'u
Life is not fair....
We all <3 and Miss you my brada
My heart goes out to your family and your countless friends. May God help them cope through these tough times.

He was:
- A great cook
- A great son
- A great brother
- A great friend
- A great neighbor
- A smart fella
- A positive influencer
- Multi-talented person
- Easy going, laid back and super chill
- Giving/sharing
- Easily one of the nicest/coolest friends I ever had
- A smooth talker
- One big time chick magnet
- One big teddy bear
- humble and full of Aloha
- ONE OF A KIND
The list can go on forever, he was truly a good guy.
**You will be missed dearly bradda, but your music, the people you've touched, and your memory will live on**
I miss you Keone

Honolulu, HI

#275 Mar 5, 2009
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? does it matter. Nothing can be changed even though we really wish it could. Here is an irony for you. days before it happened the driver happened to be bragging about how fast his car could go.

I wish my friend never got in the car. still shocked
i miss you wiseman Keone
jb from S Padre Isla TX

Cincinnati, OH

#276 Mar 12, 2009
I grew up with James and the story about the Dodge Stealth and George is true, but that doesn't make the tragedy of this situation any more justified or understandable. Bashing on the dead or living for that matter is no way to grieve. Go catch a wave or a drink or a smoke, and let the dead rest and the living mourn.
shayroxx

Honolulu, HI

#278 Mar 19, 2009
sorry that last post was sloppy, but check it out here

my sympathy to everyone involved.
alice

Pahoa, HI

#279 Mar 20, 2009
Too many angry, frustrated wnanabe race drivers out there.
Waikiki

Princeville, HI

#280 Mar 21, 2009
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!
keith skinner

Osage Beach, MO

#281 Nov 15, 2009
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that when you do a google search for James, this pulls up. When friends and family are trying to collect information to help during this grieving process your awful comment pulls up. How dare you be so heartless! Take a look in the mirror and remember to pray to God that this never happens to you. That you don't have to bury a friend. That you don't have to deal with this kind of hate.
whoever wrote this can F&*k Off. You're an idiot. James is a great guy with lots of Love in him and always has been. We make mistakes that is all it is. Everything happens for a reason. Whether you like or not. Whether it's speeding or texting a driving its all the same. Rest in Peace Bro. There's always got to be a dumb@#s.
John Moses

Guadalajara, Mexico

#282 Jan 2, 2014
I knew James well and it saddens me to see these kinds of comments plastered all over the internet from people who didn't even know him. James was a great guy with a great heart. He loved adventure, and loved to drive fast. Anyone that knew James knew this... The victims of the wreck were responsible enough to make their own decisions and knew what they were getting themselves into. It is a great tragedy for all 3 families, and I hope that all 3 of them are truly resting in peace.

James will forever be in my heart and my memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaneohe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 13 hr Rob Astoria 61,961
President Obama's Hawaii vacation: Day 1 13 hr barefoot2626 26
skype masturbation Dec 22 Rex13 1
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Dec 21 Musikologist 15
Holiday Greeting: LCR Troy Dotson Dec 13 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Items left by homeless campers removed from Kan... Dec 6 Guru 2
Mayor Caldwell signs Expansion of 'Sit-Lie' Bill Dec 2 Joe Balls 2
Kaneohe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web