Woman's burned body found inside car in Kaneohe

Dec 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHNL-TV Honolulu

Police are investigating the death of a 54-year-old Kaneohe woman after her body was found inside a burned out car in Kaneohe Tuesday.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2011

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Heinous, violent crimes are on the rise in this soft on crime, soft on criminals DEMOCRAT run state!
stumpy

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Someone at barr's didn't pay their protection money?
Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

G-R-O-S-S
twight

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

This must be seriously investigated.
Barbara

Lahaina, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

I knew this woman. She was a lovely person. Something very tragic happened to a very sweet soul. I miss her smile and laghter. Bless you my friend.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Anyone else find it weird how every time someone dies someone here in this forum knew them???
AntiSpam

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

American_Infidel wrote:
Anyone else find it weird how every time someone dies someone here in this forum knew them???
My goodness how can you be soooo right about sooo many things???

A AGREE!!! yes I AntiSpam agree with you sir infidel 99.9% of the time. We are just like two peas in a pod. We are like birds of a feather.

I'm thinking you'll see my posts right next to yours for a very long time!!Yesss infidel a LOOOOONG time!!!
AntiSpam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Channel 23 had an episode on gangs burning bodies to obliterate any traces of DNA (e.g., blood/semen).

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

AntiSpam wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness how can you be soooo right about sooo many things???
A AGREE!!! yes I AntiSpam agree with you sir infidel 99.9% of the time. We are just like two peas in a pod. We are like birds of a feather.
I'm thinking you'll see my posts right next to yours for a very long time!!Yesss infidel a LOOOOONG time!!!
Wow again with the well thought out and well written responses. Original and forthcoming. Can't handle a discussion huh? Waa Baby waa get your bottle and go back to sleep, or more likely in your case a pipe and stay up for three days and see and hear things that aren't there.

Anyway while I may agree with infidel sometimes and others I may not, at least he actually responds to the subject (most of the time recently) even though it hard to avoid all the idiots like yourself who have nothing to say.
Again why dont you try it sometime or are you to brain dead?
AntiSpam

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

AntiSpam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow again with the well thought out and well written responses. Original and forthcoming. Can't handle a discussion huh? Waa Baby waa get your bottle and go back to sleep, or more likely in your case a pipe and stay up for three days and see and hear things that aren't there.
Anyway while I may agree with infidel sometimes and others I may not, at least he actually responds to the subject (most of the time recently) even though it hard to avoid all the idiots like yourself who have nothing to say.
Again why dont you try it sometime or are you to brain dead?
I have to admit, I was quite sure that Infidel had opened up another profile (AntiSpam) that he could use to agree with himself on a regular basis. Now that you've posted certain things, I can see that I am probably wrong. Either that or Infidel is getting way smarter which has a very low probability.

Anyway, hats off to you and I'll go away as long as I don't start thinking again that you and Infidel are one and the same...

Happy new year!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

AntiSpam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, I was quite sure that Infidel had opened up another profile (AntiSpam) that he could use to agree with himself on a regular basis. Now that you've posted certain things, I can see that I am probably wrong. Either that or Infidel is getting way smarter which has a very low probability.
Anyway, hats off to you and I'll go away as long as I don't start thinking again that you and Infidel are one and the same...
Happy new year!!
What can I say? Very refreshing and I thank You for your kind response.
I hope you have a very Happy New Year as well.
stumpy

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Infidel has always been just Infidel. Seen him on other forums over the years, same guy. You libs are paranoid and think others are as childish as you are..
JAKA

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Infidel sounds like a high school drop out
Hoiri

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Jaka i agree some of these people seem to have no life , Perhaps only on computer all the time , I feel many of these people no life , I come to this topix 2 times a year , no time .Some of these people need a job .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kaneohe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kaneohe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••