Hawaii joins hands to protest off-sho...

Hawaii joins hands to protest off-shore oil drilling

There are 37 comments on the KHNL-TV Honolulu story from Jun 27, 2010, titled Hawaii joins hands to protest off-shore oil drilling. In it, KHNL-TV Honolulu reports that:

Hawaii residents joined the rest of the nation to send a message that the U.S. should move away from its dependence on oil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHNL-TV Honolulu.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mama nature

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jun 27, 2010
BP and deep water drilling has proved we have not the technology of doing exploration at this depth. Look how many people and their lives have been affected by this oil leaking into the gulf. Now with hurricane season upon us it might just get really out of control. Geez what a mess.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#2 Jun 27, 2010
Mama nature wrote:
BP and deep water drilling has proved we have not the technology of doing exploration at this depth. Look how many people and their lives have been affected by this oil leaking into the gulf. Now with hurricane season upon us it might just get really out of control. Geez what a mess.
Stupid Hawaii sheeple,

It's because of the eco-terrorist groups...BP and other oil companies are forced to drill further out to sea which makes it harder to fix problems that may arise. Eco-terrorists are just anti-capitalist.. in this case, anti-BigOil activist pretending to "care about the environment"

There you've been schooled now don't forget what you've learned.

LOL

Opinion

Waianae, HI

#3 Jun 27, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Hawaii sheeple,
It's because of the eco-terrorist groups...BP and other oil companies are forced to drill further out to sea which makes it harder to fix problems that may arise. Eco-terrorists are just anti-capitalist.. in this case, anti-BigOil activist pretending to "care about the environment"
LOL
Get a job.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job.
I already have a job.

This is just a hobby for me. Making liberals head's explode with the truth and teaching Hawaii sheeples how to think.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#5 Jun 27, 2010
Maybe you ought to get a new hobby then. Can you think of any better ways to play with yourself besides this?

Aloha

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#6 Jun 27, 2010
Opinion wrote:
Maybe you ought to get a new hobby then. Can you think of any better ways to play with yourself besides this?
Aloha
Nah. I love my hobby....It's extremely satisfying being hated by liberals is the greatest feeling in the world!!!!!!

So stay tuned and enjoy a trillion more posts by ME...
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#7 Jun 27, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I love my hobby....It's extremely satisfying being hated by liberals is the greatest feeling in the world!!!!!!
So stay tuned and enjoy a trillion more posts by ME...
All of the best to you... your girlfriend Rosy Palmer, and her five sisters.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#8 Jun 27, 2010
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
your girlfriend Rosy Palmer, and her five sisters.
Wha?
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#9 Jun 27, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha?
It's ok dear, drink your milk

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#10 Jun 27, 2010
Anyone else notice how these (unregistered) Hawaii sheeples love stalking my posts?

I must really get under their thin skins!
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#11 Jun 27, 2010
...and don't forget to brush your teeth

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#12 Jun 27, 2010
Opinion wrote:
...and don't forget to brush your teeth
don't forget to douche.

LOL!!!
Old Black Joe

Waianae, HI

#13 Jun 28, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget to douche.
LOL!!!
There was a rather popular song out in the 70s called "Coca Cola Douche."

Have your moms sing it to ya sometimes.
XXX

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jun 28, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha?
Your hand is your girlfriend STUPID. Who else would have anything to do with you a**hole.
Boy are you DUMB.......
XXX

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jun 28, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Hawaii sheeple,
LOL
U see how ignorant you are? BP and others are forced to drill OFFSHORE because they are not allowed to drill ONSHORE. We have oil in many places off shore and onshore. Those agencies under BUSH where getting bribes to look the other way. U CROOKS are in a way responsible also. They just don't want them messing up our land stupid. BP short cut safety procedures and screwed up because they did not have the technology to fix a leak at that dept dummy. Who were the ones screaming about inshore drilling? REPUBLICANS like you. Are you denying that you fricking Republicans have screwed America with 2 wars and this ongoing recession? Bush had 8 years of screwing America and of course he was a DUMB Republican like the infamously disliked INFANTILE. You are the only one that thinks he is smart but everyone else thinks you are just 1 BIG A**hole with a depressing life.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#16 Jun 28, 2010
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hand is your girlfriend STUPID. Who else would have anything to do with you a**hole.
Boy are you DUMB.......
You would know more about that than me, you dumbass Hawaii sheeple!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#17 Jun 28, 2010
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
U see how ignorant you are? BP and others are forced to drill OFFSHORE because they are not allowed to drill ONSHORE. We have oil in many places off shore and onshore. Those agencies under BUSH where getting bribes to look the other way. U CROOKS are in a way responsible also. They just don't want them messing up our land stupid. BP short cut safety procedures and screwed up because they did not have the technology to fix a leak at that dept dummy. Who were the ones screaming about inshore drilling? REPUBLICANS like you. Are you denying that you fricking Republicans have screwed America with 2 wars and this ongoing recession? Bush had 8 years of screwing America and of course he was a DUMB Republican like the infamously disliked INFANTILE. You are the only one that thinks he is smart but everyone else thinks you are just 1 BIG A**hole with a depressing life.
Wha?

Huh??

Me Hawaii liberal??

LOL!!!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#18 Jun 28, 2010
Old Black Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a rather popular song out in the 70s called "Coca Cola Douche."
Have your moms sing it to ya sometimes.
You see, this is one of the reasons why Hawaii liberals are considered weird and stupid.

They resort to using several unregistered usernames to troll forums and to agree with themselves.

Weird and stupid = Hawaii liberals.

LOL!!!!
Rainbows are sweet

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jun 28, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, this is one of the reasons why Hawaii liberals are considered weird and stupid.
They resort to using several unregistered usernames to troll forums and to agree with themselves.
Weird and stupid = Hawaii liberals.
LOL!!!!
If only this guy's parents would have heard the advice he gave out about dumb people being sterilized...

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#20 Jun 28, 2010
Rainbows are sweet wrote:
<quoted text>
If only this guy's parents would have heard the advice he gave out about dumb people being sterilized...
Stop trolling the board with your trillion unregistered usernames, you weird and stupid Hawaii liberal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaneohe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatboy's to open large eatery (Jan '08) Jul 13 Joe Balls 41
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) Jul 2 District 1 69
News Lawyer: Bullying Led To Shooting In Waikiki (Nov '11) Jun 29 gotrump 5
News Remembering the Kailua of old (Sep '08) Jun '16 joe balls 16
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) May '16 District 1 2,571
News Letters to the Editor - Hawaii Editorials (Nov '09) May '16 Joe Balls 82
good old days of the 1960's Apr '16 kokohead 7

Kaneohe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaneohe Mortgages