Charleston lawyer charged with narcotics possession, obstructing officer

Sep 8, 2009 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

A Charleston lawyer has been arrested on charges of simple possession of narcotics and obstructing an officer.

Full Story
Fit One

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2009
WHO WORKS OUT AT NAUTILUS IN KANAWHA CITY? Beware...the biggest jerk you could ever encounter owns the place...Bob. He stands there and stares at people as they work out and never hesitates to tell you not to drop the dumbells or angrily says "you're using that equipment all wrong!" I know several people who have been angrily confronted by him for no good reason. Anyone else encounter this odd man?
Acctn53

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Sep 10, 2009
Yes, I used to be a member at Nautilus and experienced exactly this. I cancelled my membership specifically because of BOB and joined the YMCA, where they value their patrons. I love it there and highly recommend joining; you won't regret it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Yes it is me 58,123
Reese Guy? 12 min Datswutsup 4
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 27 min Not the snitch 8
ISIS in Charleston 1 hr Concerned 61
Dr. Kalou (Sep '12) 1 hr CHAD 26
Wvwho's Worley pulls a Ray Rice on girl 2 hr jeez 6
Sarah working for a private investigator 2 hr curious 2
•••
•••
Kanawha City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••