Charleston lawyer charged with narcot...

Charleston lawyer charged with narcotics possession, obstructing officer

There are 11 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Charleston lawyer charged with narcotics possession, obstructing officer. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A Charleston lawyer has been arrested on charges of simple possession of narcotics and obstructing an officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Fit One

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2009
WHO WORKS OUT AT NAUTILUS IN KANAWHA CITY? Beware...the biggest jerk you could ever encounter owns the place...Bob. He stands there and stares at people as they work out and never hesitates to tell you not to drop the dumbells or angrily says "you're using that equipment all wrong!" I know several people who have been angrily confronted by him for no good reason. Anyone else encounter this odd man?
Acctn53

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 10, 2009
Yes, I used to be a member at Nautilus and experienced exactly this. I cancelled my membership specifically because of BOB and joined the YMCA, where they value their patrons. I love it there and highly recommend joining; you won't regret it!!
1 post removed
HappyLittleTree

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 20, 2016
Yup. BOB is about the most coldhearted individual you can encounter. All I can say about him and the way he treats people is that I hope I am around to see it when karma finds him. He in unsympathetic, rude and deserves a solid punch in the face for the way he speaks to his members.
Bobknob

Bladensburg, MD

#5 Dec 21, 2016
Fit One wrote:
WHO WORKS OUT AT NAUTILUS IN KANAWHA CITY? Beware...the biggest jerk you could ever encounter owns the place...Bob. He stands there and stares at people as they work out and never hesitates to tell you not to drop the dumbells or angrily says "you're using that equipment all wrong!" I know several people who have been angrily confronted by him for no good reason. Anyone else encounter this odd man?
Saw this happen on Monday.
Vantablacksheep

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 19, 2017
He's just a generally shitty person. I liked the equipment there and heard all of the stories of folks he had screwed over. I brushed it off til I had to deal with him myself. He's a crook and is one of those guys that no one will feel bad for when he has a stroke or gets diagnosed with some terminal disease. Folks will just sit back and enjoy karma at work watching him suffer. All of the trainers are leaving there who can and if folks get the word out about the way he does business, I hope to see more members leave as well. His name is Robert white and his sister is nancy wHite woodruff and they both need a swift kick in the ass.
Nurse Durkin

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 19, 2017
Vantablacksheep wrote:
He's just a generally shitty person. I liked the equipment there and heard all of the stories of folks he had screwed over. I brushed it off til I had to deal with him myself. He's a crook and is one of those guys that no one will feel bad for when he has a stroke or gets diagnosed with some terminal disease. Folks will just sit back and enjoy karma at work watching him suffer. All of the trainers are leaving there who can and if folks get the word out about the way he does business, I hope to see more members leave as well. His name is Robert white and his sister is nancy wHite woodruff and they both need a swift kick in the ass.
Don't dare say that to any CAMC/CAMCARE Executive or Board Member. Peas in a pod.
Mike

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 9, 2017
Who is this lawyer? Should have been headlines at the Charleston News Papers - wonder why Bob Aaron didn't blast it all over WCHS - by the way, can he talk yet? After his so called heart attack you could hardly understand what he was saying. Who is this lawyer??
1 post removed
CHARLES

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 10, 2017
Mike wrote:
Who is this lawyer? Should have been headlines at the Charleston News Papers - wonder why Bob Aaron didn't blast it all over WCHS - by the way, can he talk yet? After his so called heart attack you could hardly understand what he was saying. Who is this lawyer??
good question; maybe I can't read, but I don't see it here and this was never addressed by local newspapers, was it?
Cause I Can

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2017
Mike wrote:
It's a pretty old post and story. Years old.
James Smith

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 13, 2017
Cause I Can wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a pretty old post and story. Years old.
Are you insane?? No it is not old news. You must be Bob Aaron's mouth piece.
Just josh

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 14, 2017
Vantablacksheep wrote:
All these post sounds like the same person and that person being Josh Holbert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ASeton Place Kroger 19 min Boo 8
Beth Carter From Dunbar 23 min Paige 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Wotan 4,273
I love women that lick myBalls 1 hr Keno 5
WVU barely pulls out win 1 hr The Reaper 7
Channel 8 News (Apr '12) 2 hr Seriously 18
DUI Kim Kelly 2 hr huh 3

Kanawha City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance