Less restriction favored by Army in M...

Less restriction favored by Army in Makua EIS

There are 3 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Less restriction favored by Army in Makua EIS. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Of four alternatives to resume live fire training at the Makua Military Reservation, the Army says it favors one allowing "full capacity use with fewer restrictions." Public opinion Four public meetings are ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

enufalready

Honolulu, HI

#1 Sep 19, 2008
War without end.
give me a break

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Sep 19, 2008
GET RID OF ALL THE "BORN AGAIN HAWAIIANS", SEND THEM TO KAHOOLAWE, ONE WAY TRIP.........

THEY COMPLAIN, BUT THEY TAKE EVERY DOLLAR THE FEDS GIVE THEM, HIP-O-CRIT-TES, ALL OF THEM......

Still from Kaneohe...
izisfeedingdamag gots

Honolulu, HI

#3 Sep 19, 2008
Maybe they can turn the guns on the westside of Oahu, clean out all the druggies and bums.
Its a win-win!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamuela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite recent downpours, rainfall down signifi... (Apr '15) Nov 26 Tua Tua isa foa 12
kona helicopter lets one million people die.jul... Oct '16 hawaiiheli 1
glen hara considered legally insane as is his s... Sep '16 MELODY PARKER CARS 1
ricky roy damerville being sued by fbi collage ... Sep '16 ricky damerville ... 1
san francisco fbi collage recruiter sueing rick... Sep '16 ricky damerville ... 1
have you seen jason skiier car dealer at hawaii... Sep '16 ricky damerville 1
Review: DR. Stover's Cosmetic Centers Of Hawaii (Apr '14) Apr '14 Potentail Patient 1

Kamuela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kamuela Mortgages