Honolulu Star-Advertiser

Honolulu Star-Advertiser

There are 1 comment on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Honolulu Star-Advertiser. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Herbert Takeshi Arakaki July 22, 2013 Herbert Takeshi Arakaki, 82, of Hilo, a retired Hawaii Motors employee and an Army veteran who served in the KoreanWar, died in Yukio Okutsu State Veterans Home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Marti Beaudion

Keaau, HI

#1 Aug 7, 2013
I just want people to know about the online scam with money plus savers. I applied for an online loan and money plus savers took my information from the loan application and stoked $89 from my bank account. Who the heck is stupid enough to give $89 dollars for coupons? That's what their saying the money was taken for. I've never heard of them until I got an over draft charge from my bank. I am fighting cancer and am on ssi I don't have money o be giving it away for coupons when coupons are suppost to be free! Watch out for MONEY PLUS SAVERS ! Their online robbers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamuela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: DR. Stover's Cosmetic Centers Of Hawaii (Apr '14) Apr '14 Potentail Patient 1
News Kumu follows own kumu's 'path' (Mar '08) Jan '14 Kawewehiokeana 11
Review: Nails By KIM (Jul '13) Jul '13 TreySungs13 1
Review: Mama's House (Apr '13) Apr '13 CTarleton 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kamuela, HI (Jan '12) Jul '12 Marilyn E. Jose 7
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Kamuela, HI (Aug '11) Aug '11 VK 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Kamuela, HI (Aug '11) Aug '11 Chuck Clarke 1

Kamuela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kamuela Mortgages