Review: West Hawaii Property Services...

Review: West Hawaii Property Services Inc

Posted in the Kamuela Forum

Adrienne S

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 3, 2013
This is a very nice property right on the ocean, and we stayed there for 4 weeks. Well furnished, major appliances & WiFi all worked well, linens good, kitchenware OK, overall things were in good condition.
Given that the spray can come right up over the sea-wall onto the condo (the resort pulled up our moveable lanai for 3 days of high swell & spray - 6-7 ft - while we were there) the aluminum screens were a bit corroded didn't quite fit the windows ocean-side (maybe vinyl should be considered when they're replaced). We had a few issues with equipment that Kona Rentals addressed efficiently -- replacement of lanai light, help with ceiling fan, replaced electric grill on lanai. Service reps were very pleasant and helpful. The coffee-making equipment was not good & we bought (& left behind) a new coffee-maker. We did a lot of cooking & would have liked lids for the smaller pots, a larger frying pan or wok, and at least one knife that would hold an edge.
We'd definitely rent from this company & stay in this unit again. Mahalo!

Since: May 13

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 7, 2013
Location was great for us; quiet, peaceful, reasonably accessible. Rented 2 cars to accommodate different interests. Large house and bedrooms good for separation of family groups. Comforters on beds great/necessary/welcome in December. Kitchen and dining area large enough for our group. Minor kitchen cabinet, dishwasher, master bathroon shower and backdoor key dysfunctions.
Jack Devens

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 11, 2013
I live in Kona and rented this condo for my parents for their wedding anniversary visit.
The condo was very comfortable as nice Hawaiian breeze swept through the rooms. The lanai was spacious and the Murphy Bed in the second bedroom was a great set up for two grand daughters. The daughters loved the pool which was heated!!(yes, pool gets cold here in Hawaii during winter season!). The resident manager was nice enough to heat up even more so kids enjoyed the pool without any sneezes.
The kitchen was nice size and the unit was clean. The location was also great. Close to beach, shopping and golf.
I highly recommend this Kona Rentals.

Since: Jun 13

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 18, 2013
We enjoyed our stay. The location was good and we could see the ocean. The unit was really spacious and the appliances new. It would be great for a longer term stay. You need a rental car to get around. Would stay there again.
We enjoyed being away fro

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 25, 2013
We enjoyed being away from downtown, but close enough to get there easily by car. Having easy access to the beaches along Ali'i Dr. was great. The apartment itself served its purpose well. We comfortably slept 5 adults. Furniture was functional, though decor and furniture not to our taste, it was fine. Glad for the a/c when the days were humid. Only real complaint was several loud Sunday services, starting quite early, at the church across the street. However, we enjoyed the sight and sound of the ocean across the street.

Since: Jun 13

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 27, 2013
The property had all of the amentities that we were supprised to find out when we arrived. We will surely recomend to our friends that this is the place to stay. Thank you and Cindy you were helpfull with the car rental I was able to reduce the extra added costs by more than half. Thanks again for your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamuela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kailua-Kona care facility waiting for next batc... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Lawsuit alleges smear campaign against dog resc... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News GET hike draws more fire Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Hawaii: Kava conquers all during a mellow eveni... Apr '16 June Ann 1
News Moped helmet law floated for Hawaii Mar '16 Joe Balls Coqsucer 24
Review: DR. Stover's Cosmetic Centers Of Hawaii (Apr '14) Apr '14 Potentail Patient 1
News Kumu follows own kumu's 'path' (Mar '08) Jan '14 Kawewehiokeana 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kamuela Mortgages