Cody Cross benefit dinner

Cody Cross benefit dinner

There are 3 comments on the WTOM-TV Traverse City story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Cody Cross benefit dinner. In it, WTOM-TV Traverse City reports that:

A benefit dinner helped one northern Michigan family raise funeral funds for a little boy who suffered child abuse that ultimately lead to his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOM-TV Traverse City.

Cheryl Jones Latimer

Gaylord, MI

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Here is a comment about Cody Cross.
Cody was a true follower of Jesus, The Christ.
Cody had attended Breath of Life Ministries church ibn alba and anyone whom would see Cody could seer Jesus as a child also.
I am absolutely convinced Cody was killed for His Faith, I beleive Cody is a Child Martar like
Saint Philomena. I know Heavens Light opened up the Gates of Heaven when Cody made His Ascension
Into The Kingdom Reality of Heaven that all Christians walk in this reality of Fellowship from Earth to heaven & Heaven to Earth.
My comment is to let everyone know Cody Cross was a 3 year old Christian. I know that is what cody would like me to say on His behalf and so I Salute you Cody...and will forever Honor your Wings & your Robe in Heaven & on Earth.
dear

Great Bend, KS

#2 Oct 27, 2008
Wow, that post above me is horrible. This was not Cody's fate, he was murdered at the hands of a cho mo
miranda

Central Lake, MI

#3 Oct 30, 2008
hi i am miranda cody crosses 9 year cousin i loved him very mush i miss him i wish he would come back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dear cops re:danny ray darling pierce Dec 30 sillypeople 2
ghetto trash Dec 16 No one 2
News The Latest: Michigan, Enbridge reach deal on oi... Nov '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
david mcnamara. (Aug '09) Oct '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 16
Libertarian Party of Grand Traverse County? (Oct '13) Oct '17 Jim Krantz 3
Remember Kalkaska? Aug '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Poll Do you consider Kalkaska a great town? (Jan '09) Aug '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 18

Kalkaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalkaska Mortgages