Snowy chase ends with charges for two

Feb 18, 2010 Full story: Traverse City Record-Eagle 41

Two men face criminal charges after they allegedly led police on a snowy chase. Christopher Alan Murday, 22, of Elmira, is charged with second-degree home invasion, third-degree fleeing and eluding a police officer, and receiving and concealing stolen property.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JasmineVanessaMa rieChanda

Central Lake, MI

#1 Feb 18, 2010
This is a bull*hit charge when they were fleeing and you said that they smashed into a patrol car they just left and you cut them off johnny did not do anythind wrong and causing chris on 3rd degree fleeing what the Fu*k kinda charge is that you no daMB WELL IT WAS ur faul some how $peaceout$
skbershy

Traverse City, MI

#2 Feb 19, 2010
wow. look everyone. a real stupid person posted a stupid comment about two idiots.
Chris murday

Bay City, MI

#3 Feb 19, 2010
the cops are the idiots i didnt do the b&e or flee from the cop i never see a cop i was doing 125 mph in rain that was freezing as soon as it hit my helmet i couldnt see shit until the moment the a lady cop turned right in my fuc*ing way and left me like 50ft to stop on pure ice she was wrong for causeing a acidint and almost killed us both of us are in critikle condiot and was wrongful treated will being arrested laying in the road with broken bones the cops twisted my broken arm up to the back of my neck with his knee in my criticle back condion and my leg riped out of its socket and they wouldnt even give my vicodins that the hospital gave to cops for my servere pain. you tell me who the idiots are i believe that it would be the retarted cops that cant follow the law thats whats fuc* up
i never see a cop when i pulled out onto 71 and nobody was try to stop me. the cop said he was only do 80mph than why isit that i was doing 125
he was right there when i crashed he almost crashed to at the same time and could not stop barly made it aroud us. they found both of the helment way past the accidint
Chris murday

Bay City, MI

#4 Feb 19, 2010
and then they went to the house and arrested mother and daughter and took a baby for pot plants that were in the house and said that there facing 30 yrs in prison for runing a drug house when its medical marijuana obama said for all cops to leave the medical patient alone and they took the plant
and the cop said fuc* what obama said
i think there are a bunch crooked cops that dont care about following the law
Chris murday

Bay City, MI

#5 Feb 20, 2010
i also have proof were i was when the kalkaska house was broken into im on camera coming threw alba and mancelona i had to buy gas im positive i had nothing to do with any b&e.
also the cops are lieing about following tracks because after i left the gas station i got into an accident two min later my tracks came strait from the fuc*ing gas station mybe the cop need to stop being lazy and do there job and follow the real tracks instead the chase the first snowmobile then see and made us smashed into them and no cop got hert
Chris murday

Bay City, MI

#6 Feb 20, 2010
antrim county is the croked and more of criminals than the people are that they arrested maybe they need to learn a lesin of there own and be treat like a pig
i love freedom of speech

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#7 Feb 21, 2010
Chris murday wrote:
I agree with the cop...and as for the rest of your nonsense, spelling and grammar check are free. Use it.
mike

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2010
I think a few people in this hick town are going to find out who the real idiots are let's see what lawyers are for?
mike

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2010
skbershy wrote:
wow. look everyone. a real stupid person posted a stupid comment about two idiots.
I think u two idiots are going to find out what it feels like to be in pain
mike

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2010
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the cop...and as for the rest of your nonsense, spelling and grammar check are free. Use it.
yeah because ur just like them ur gay
Juliet

Warren, MI

#11 Feb 25, 2010
mike wrote:
I think a few people in this hick town are going to find out who the real idiots are let's see what lawyers are for?
Kalkaska is a small hick town, so i hope you were not calling it that to insult it. The idiots are the people who are doing dumb things, not paying attention, and excuse me but was he driving a motorcycle in the middle of winter? Because I skimmed twhat Chris said and he mentioned helmet. Driving a motorcycle or any such transportation, in winter, in Kalkaska is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I lived there most of my life, and I know very well what the winters are like, even though ya'll up there haven't gotten as much snow as previous years. People please use your common sense (if you have any) and drive a vehichle suitable for the weather, the best would be a 4-wheel drive pick up truck, with snow tires, I'm sure most of you do, but for those who are unfortunate enough not to be gifted with common sense, this little bit of advice is for you.
Juliet

Warren, MI

#12 Feb 25, 2010
My mistake it was a snowmobile, still not the best choice.
Juliet

Warren, MI

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Chris murday wrote:
and then they went to the house and arrested mother and daughter and took a baby for pot plants that were in the house and said that there facing 30 yrs in prison for runing a drug house when its medical marijuana obama said for all cops to leave the medical patient alone and they took the plant
i think there are a bunch crooked cops that dont care about following the law
That stupid president, that all the idiots voted in,(i refused to say his name) should not have legalized the use of medical marijuana. That's all ill say on that subject.
mike

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2010
The cops are the idiots they said they clipped the patrol car how when it wasn't moving she had the road blocked and when they tried to go around she backed up that wrong that not geting clipped u idiots
mike

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2010
um it is winter and that wasn't an insult it was for the people that aren't taken there own blame like randy and shane

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#16 Feb 27, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text> yeah because ur just like them ur gay
That spelling and grammar statement I made goes for you too, knucklehead.
skbershy

Traverse City, MI

#18 Mar 1, 2010
get em sneaky pete! Hahahaha! missed having you around
MOM

Wasilla, AK

#19 Apr 1, 2010
skbershy wrote:
look everyone a real stupid person commenting about people they dont even know whos the real idiot...... passing judgement.... REALLY
MOM

Wasilla, AK

#20 Apr 1, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text> I think u two idiots are going to find out what it feels like to be in pain
and as for you MIKE you will be feeling the pain charges are just that charges not a conviction so the next time you want to throw stones reamber who lives in a glasss house MORAN
MOM

Wasilla, AK

#22 Apr 1, 2010
Antrim County is so crooked they cant even see straight.. they make up laws and charges on people just because they can,,, well i have a book getting published on all the corruption, in Antrim from the jail to the judges and a MAJOR LAWSUIT , MAJOR . so watch your self... cause ALL EYES ARE ON YOU AND PROCEDURES , YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW WHOS AROUND THE CORNER WITH CAMCORDERS..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
continuing broadcast garbage on WTCM radio am580) (Jun '10) Oct 7 Dumboldtoolmaker 24
Walmart Supercenter heading to Kalkaska Sep 30 Rschema 1
Need a good Divorce Attorney Recommendation in TC Sep 26 Sneaky Pete 2
Deputies arrest 94-year-old man for allegedly s... Sep 25 Sneaky Pete 1
Insideout Gallery Review Sep 23 LOL 2
Kelli Stapleton tells Dr. Phil: Jail 'much kind... Sep '14 Linda K 1
Grand Rapids ArtPrize effects cross the globe Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 1
Kalkaska Dating
Find my Match

Kalkaska Jobs

Kalkaska People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kalkaska News, Events & Info