Nature Pauses, Outdoor Art on Wood Fu...

Nature Pauses, Outdoor Art on Wood Furniture

There are 2 comments on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Nature Pauses, Outdoor Art on Wood Furniture. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

Mary and Dave Fournier create unique works of wooden art at Nature Pauses in Fife Lake. via WWUP-TV Cadillac

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

David Fournier

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2008
This blog is mostly untrue and with the exception of me pulling her out of the snow. At that time I told her she should meet Mary and hook up with her. Mary has won awards at the York Penn. show for bird. She took first in her category with three birds in 1986. These were carved and painted. She was also in shows in North and South Carolina, Atlanta Georgia, and Maryland. With the exception of someone erasing her name and putting there name on it there is no comparison.

Delhi, India

#3 Nov 23, 2011
I agree with the article that a modern outdoor living space is defined by simple furniture feature built on a large natural stone patio. A patio is an excellent way to revolve empty outdoor space into an arranged, comfortable, and useful area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Traverse City OKs splash pad fixes after sewage... Tue Sneaky Pete 1
News Michael Moore to Gov. Rick Snyder: Send refugee... Tue Sneaky Pete 1
Worst Car Dealers Traverse City (May '08) Nov 19 Sneaky Pete 112
Are there any females looking for a fit young g... Nov 4 Sneaky Pete 2
Traverse City Music Thread (Sep '13) Nov 3 Musikologist 28
News Travel smart for your daily commute Oct 28 Clara Hughes Bicy... 3
Racial make-up of Traverse City Oct 28 Prez of the Rez -... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalkaska Mortgages