Nature Pauses, Outdoor Art on Wood Furniture

Nov 2, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WWUP-TV Cadillac

Mary and Dave Fournier create unique works of wooden art at Nature Pauses in Fife Lake. via WWUP-TV Cadillac

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2011
David Fournier

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2008
This blog is mostly untrue and with the exception of me pulling her out of the snow. At that time I told her she should meet Mary and hook up with her. Mary has won awards at the York Penn. show for bird. She took first in her category with three birds in 1986. These were carved and painted. She was also in shows in North and South Carolina, Atlanta Georgia, and Maryland. With the exception of someone erasing her name and putting there name on it there is no comparison.
Anonymous

Delhi, India

#3 Nov 23, 2011
I agree with the article that a modern outdoor living space is defined by simple furniture feature built on a large natural stone patio. A patio is an excellent way to revolve empty outdoor space into an arranged, comfortable, and useful area.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insideout Gallery Review Aug 25 Sneaky Pete 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Ferguson - Traverse City, MI Aug 22 Sneaky Pete 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Traverse City, MI (Jul '10) Aug 22 Sneaky Pete 112
Do you approve of Dennis Aloia as County Admini... Aug 19 Dennis bott 1
snapchat friends (Jan '14) Aug 6 Davidrayekt 8
Thanks to Patrick S. Fragel Aug 2 Sneaky Pete 4
•••
•••
•••

Kalkaska Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••