hornet nest

Corbin, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2009
Does anyone no him. i hear he's a real piece of work!
hornet nest

Corbin, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2009
He loves to beat women. and make babies with young girls not take care of them. Real man huh? how many does that make him now i heard 5 or so!
son of Liberty

Vinaros, Spain

#3 Aug 24, 2009
hornet nest wrote:
He loves to beat women. and make babies with young girls not take care of them. Real man huh? how many does that make him now i heard 5 or so!
is he muslim ?????????
son of Liberty

Vinaros, Spain

#4 Aug 24, 2009
or white trailer trash..???
hornet nest

Corbin, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2009
no he's just a piece of shit would beat women that are pregnant and if a man came up to him he would cry like a baby. and he's white and trash
idk

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 9, 2009
his hole family is nuts..
callmeamazing

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Sep 27, 2009
he is a cheater and a women beater. everyone cant stand him. i hate that guy. i hope he dies in hell.i am marryed to him we are getting a devorce as soon as i can. he will be 24 in nov. and he likes young girls. and when he gets them not even a month in to the relation ship he calls them slut, whore, no one wants u, hits them he is worthles, we have a babyboy together. and he hasn't called one time to check on him. WHAT KIND OF PERSON, MAN is that?
hornet nest

Traverse City, MI

#8 Oct 1, 2009
most of the time I think the way it works is they die first then go to hell. but that is just how I understood it. sounds like the guy is trash
callmeamazing

Knoxville, TN

#9 Oct 11, 2009
wel he is. he is nothing. at all
makes me sick

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2010
i no him he comes to kalkaska parties... he is a piece of shi* n i will havw some one beat his as$!
that guy

West Chester, PA

#11 Jan 21, 2010
callmeamazing wrote:
he is a cheater and a women beater. everyone cant stand him. i hate that guy. i hope he dies in hell.i am marryed to him we are getting a devorce as soon as i can. he will be 24 in nov. and he likes young girls. and when he gets them not even a month in to the relation ship he calls them slut, whore, no one wants u, hits them he is worthles, we have a babyboy together. and he hasn't called one time to check on him. WHAT KIND OF PERSON, MAN is that?
Well hey I am new in town, and I hate woman beaters, so if ya want let me know where he hangs what he looks like and I will make sure he can never hit another gurl again.

I AM NOT KIDDING
wowie

Kingston, TN

#12 Mar 31, 2010
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hey I am new in town, and I hate woman beaters, so if ya want let me know where he hangs what he looks like and I will make sure he can never hit another gurl again.
I AM NOT KIDDING
yeah he sure is i no tht he beat sandy something and amber while they both were pregnant, he sounds like and is a piece of SH*T, who does tht? That is sad, im srry amber i have heard of you n i feel really bad for you. im prayin tht u are doing well n tht baby also.!!! i have seen david before at parties at kalkaska with jimmy nesto he is tall about 6 foot n blonde brown hair he calls his self macky or something like that. he really needs something done with him to do something like tht to a women.
Sister

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2014
Wow if you didn't try your hardest to become pregnant ! And funny thing is now you don't take of your kid so what does that make you years later amber. A slut who got pregnant and didn't take care of her kid either. You scratched him in the face all the time when you were on meth anyone would have chocked you out . Trust me there were many times I wanted too.

Since: Jun 15

Gaylord, MI

#14 Jun 23, 2015
This guy must be a real biotch to hit girls regardless. As a man, walk the hell away, run away, something. But you don't get the right to lay hands on a woman pregnant or not, high or not, and still call yourself a man. Put on a dress and grow some breasts, then you can hit a woman.
cliffy78

Mancelona, MI

#15 Oct 28, 2017
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>

I AM NOT KIDDING
ur a little bitch who is gunna get an ass beatin
WATCHING LIVONIA

Dexter, MI

#16 Oct 30, 2017
callmeamazing wrote:
sounds like mexican barber sam saucedo of detroit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dear cops re:danny ray darling pierce Dec 30 sillypeople 2
ghetto trash Dec '17 No one 2
News The Latest: Michigan, Enbridge reach deal on oi... Nov '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Libertarian Party of Grand Traverse County? (Oct '13) Oct '17 Jim Krantz 3
Remember Kalkaska? Aug '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Poll Do you consider Kalkaska a great town? (Jan '09) Aug '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 18
Hey KKKalkaska! (Jun '17) Aug '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 2

Kalkaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalkaska Mortgages