7/14 - Kalkaska Co. Deputies Suspect ...

7/14 - Kalkaska Co. Deputies Suspect Arson in Home Fire

There are 2 comments on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from Jul 15, 2009, titled 7/14 - Kalkaska Co. Deputies Suspect Arson in Home Fire. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

Nothing is left of a Kalkaska County home, and deputies say it was arson. The home on Moorestown Road near Garfield Township caught fire Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

J Torres California

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2009
The family who lost there house, RV and car in Fife Lake are my brother, sister in law, neice and nephew. (Two dogs Spencer and Mitsy)I would like to thank the Firefighters of Kalkaska for igstingustioning the fire. I hope the Law enforcement officers find the individual/s who did this to a wonderful and caring family who now have nothing.
LDS

Traverse City, MI

#2 Jul 24, 2009
Too bad your brother set the fire! yeah..he as close enough to get gas thrown on him but can't ID the suspects..right. Tons of things don't add up with his story. I wouldn't be suprised at all if he gets hit with arson charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Person Thu Duke 1
News Michael Moore premieres surprise movie on Trump Apr 16 watching livonia 4
News An LGBT Tour Of The Great Lakes (Aug '15) Apr 16 watching livonia 12
Worst Car Dealers Traverse City (May '08) Mar 29 Art W 114
Theatre Business Mar 26 Hot Cupper 1
snapchat friends (Jan '14) Mar '17 Joseph gay 17
Poll Do you consider Kalkaska a great town? (Jan '09) Jan '17 Don 16

Kalkaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance