Four arrested in weekend's Mancelona ...

Four arrested in weekend's Mancelona meth bust

There are 3 comments on the UpNorthLive.com story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Four arrested in weekend's Mancelona meth bust. In it, UpNorthLive.com reports that:

On Saturday, Antrim County deputies responded to a location in Mancelona in an attempt to make arrests on outstanding warrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UpNorthLive.com.

Clean up are towns

Astoria, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Someone should find the one that taught them how to make a meth lab food for thought.
Walter White

Gaylord, MI

#2 Sep 11, 2013
AMC's original hit show, Breaking Bad has glorified the "lifestyle". Google "Heisenberg".
stuck duck

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2015
Need to clean up the thieves around here,too. I'm still looking for school girl and boy that was in back seat of silver car at marathon station past summer stoked my half shape cycle helmet. She told other two that was in store hurry up let's go. I'm still looking for car and thief in Mancelona.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best internet service for Rapid City? Jun 21 mjrtom7 1
Who's the biggest welfare cheats? Jun 12 truth is 2
Stores that don't take EBT Jun 11 Sneaky Pete 2
Randy Schelske Jun 8 girlwantstoknow 1
Burglary- Theft Jun 1 Just me 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kalkaska, MI (Aug '14) Dec '15 Sneaky Pete 3
News 2nd trial getting started in 1996 Kalkaska slay... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Jeanineklawrence 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalkaska Mortgages