Cadillac supports amended waste plan ...

Cadillac supports amended waste plan CADILLAC a " The Cadillac City...

There are 1 comment on the Northern Michigan News story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Cadillac supports amended waste plan CADILLAC a " The Cadillac City.... In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

The Cadillac City Council approved on Monday a resolution supporting Wexford County's proposed Solid Waste Management Plan amendment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

KATHLEEN MARY WILLIAMS

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Nov 4, 2010
WHAT IS THE WHOLE STORY BEHIND THE LANDFILL , THREE VOTES IN FAVOR AND TWO NOT IN FAVOR DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A MAJORITY . THIS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FURTHER TO SEE IF POSSIBLE GRANTS TO HELP THE COUNTY KEEP THE LANDFILL AND PERHAPS TURN IT INTO A PROFT, EING ARE BEING SET UP THROUGH STATE OR FEDERAL STIMULUS PACKAGES THINK. WE PRIVATIZED THE CIVIC CENTER AND NOW I BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SUBSIDIZE THE CIVIC CENTER, IS THE LANDFILL GOING TO BE A REPEAT PERFORMANCE TO BAIL OUT ANOTHER PRIVATE ENTITY THINK??????????SINCERELY, KATHLEEN MARY WILLIAMS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get a free slice of 'Liberty Pie' when you vote... Nov 9 Sneaky Pete 1
News Michael Moore premieres surprise movie on Trump Oct '16 Sneaky Pete 1
Are there any females looking for a fit young g... (Nov '15) Oct '16 bubbaPete 3
Film Fest=Crap Fest Oct '16 bubba 2
Landscaping Sep '16 Alex 1
Michael Warne Elkins Sep '16 The Hack 1
Worst Car Dealers Traverse City (May '08) Aug '16 srhein 113

Kalkaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalkaska Mortgages