Rollover crash lands 4 Rapid City tee...

Rollover crash lands 4 Rapid City teens in hospital

There are 9 comments on the WTOM-TV Traverse City story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Rollover crash lands 4 Rapid City teens in hospital. In it, WTOM-TV Traverse City reports that:

A rollover accident in Kalkaska County lands four teens in the hospital. It happened early this morning on M-66 just north of Hardwood Lane, which is South of Kalkaska in Orange Township. via WTOM-TV Traverse City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOM-TV Traverse City.

just me

Gaylord, MI

#1 Apr 22, 2008
i hope terrance is ok i know he will make it he is strong get better terrance
lucasgal

Traverse City, MI

#2 Apr 23, 2008
We hope everyone recovers from this terrible crash!
tim

Central Lake, MI

#3 Apr 23, 2008
you the man you will make it
bri and becca

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2008
hey terrance we all no u will make it through this we love and miss u ,... u can make it through ur a "tuff"ord
Angie Mike and Terresa

Traverse City, MI

#5 Apr 28, 2008
hey terrance your a strong boy you will make it though this we all pray for you everday and all night. WE LOVE AND MISS U VERY MUCH
LOVE ANGIE
---------- HI terrance i hope u get better to play basketball with me and hang out like we did miss you.
Mike S
----------
Hey little shit love ya miss ya and i keep u in my prayers hope u get better soon.
Love Angies mom Terresa
Jeremiah Stapleton

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Apr 29, 2008
just me wrote:
i hope terrance is ok i know he will make it he is strong get better terrance
Terrance is fine he was giving a MRI and he has no brain damage he is breathing on his own now.
Ms Hannigan

Central Lake, MI

#7 Apr 29, 2008
God bless all of you! Support from your friends heals wounds the Dr.'s can not see!
student

AOL

#8 Apr 29, 2008
I know that children were hurt and parents are upset,that is normal.But i belive that these youg souls will not suffer in vain as god might use this tragedy to spare other lives that might have been taken this summer,and i know its easy for me to say that but after so many young lives were put to rest last year,having one child remember this and choose not to drink and drive or choose not to ride with an intoxicated driver will be worth it.GOD BLESS TO ALL.
Ms Hannigan

Central Lake, MI

#9 Apr 30, 2008
student wrote:
I know that children were hurt and parents are upset,that is normal.But i belive that these youg souls will not suffer in vain as god might use this tragedy to spare other lives that might have been taken this summer,and i know its easy for me to say that but after so many young lives were put to rest last year,having one child remember this and choose not to drink and drive or choose not to ride with an intoxicated driver will be worth it.GOD BLESS TO ALL.
AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Websites people may need after Friday Mon Work 1
snapchat friends (Jan '14) Jan 9 Gavino Babino 15
Kristina Cherette (Jan '06) Jan 7 Lyssie 9
Stores that don't take EBT (Jun '16) Jan 3 Used 5
little Tom Dec 20 trust me I know 1
Whats the story with the family that runs the c... Dec '16 New2town 1
Poll Do you consider Kalkaska a great town? (Jan '09) Dec '16 Kalkaska is feces 15

Kalkaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalkaska Mortgages