Murder suspect Avery-Miller hangs her...

Murder suspect Avery-Miller hangs herself - 28 Minutes Ago

There are 93 comments on the Traverse City Record-Eagle story from May 4, 2010, titled Murder suspect Avery-Miller hangs herself - 28 Minutes Ago. In it, Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that:

An Elk Rapids woman accused of killing her son is in critical condition after she hanged herself inside a jail cell, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Record-Eagle.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
my observation

United States

#82 May 11, 2010
Pamela--very dishonest of you to misquote Intrepid.
Makes it difficult to believe anything you may have to say. In my opinion it completely discredits you. Think you owe Intrepid an apology.
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#83 May 12, 2010
laura wrote:
<quoted text>I
Finally, you got it, but I believe she could have lived with herself, if she did not have to live in jail.
Probably...cause she was nuts!!
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#84 May 12, 2010
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
She heard very little from her Attorneys because Charley didn't respond to them like he was supposed to. Charley withheld documentation from her Attorneys. Remember the "Grand Jury" that took place in October? OCTOBER! There was a Stenographer typing everything into a computer. Where is all the testimony from witnesses that weren't even there that night and hardly knew Sam. They Missed testimony from people that were at the house the day of Sam's death but not subpoenaed to testify. Remember that Intrepid? I'm sure you are aware that Charley NEVER sent the "Grand Jury" statements to her Attorney's to this day. Well, not before Anne's murder. It probably just came back from the printers and was FedExed yesterday.
<quoted text>
They never advised that, Intrepid. You are a liar like Charley. Is the back of the ear the same as the back of the head, Intrepid?
<quoted text>
No doubt she felt guilty. Charley made sure of that with the help of the manipulating media. You made sure of that by your postings on Topix for the past 3 years, Intrepid. Anne has made it impossible for this case to be closed, and Charley knows it.
Did you know that Anne was on Suicide Watch in jail at the time of her death? Who was watching her?
If you tell me I am breaking the law I will tell you there is no law in Antrim County.
Quit putting the blame on Charley, Elk Rapids, the jail and everyone else....the ONLY person to blame was Looney Anne!! This earth is a better place and safer now that she's gone!
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#85 May 12, 2010
my observation wrote:
Pamela--very dishonest of you to misquote Intrepid.
Makes it difficult to believe anything you may have to say. In my opinion it completely discredits you. Think you owe Intrepid an apology.
It wouldn't be the first time!
WTF

Traverse City, MI

#86 May 12, 2010
I can not believe my eyes!!! Can't you people just give it a rest! You should be ashamed of yourselves. It has been a week since Anne died and you are still posting to this site. Go on with you pitiful lives and let her rest in peace!
secrets removed

Wayland, MI

#87 May 16, 2010
publish all the letters she sent out before she murdered herself so we can all move on. Secrets just keep it alive, unless her friends are afraid to realise them? Way too many lies and secrets.
laura

Traverse City, MI

#88 May 18, 2010
To: secrets removed
Ann was not sane, so anything she wrote ( ever ) and especially in the days and hours before she took her life will also be insane. lies, all lies, she would never have come clean, it was not in her nature.
Skbershy

Bellaire, MI

#89 May 20, 2010
I think that letters are private unless they are written in these circumstances. Jail means your privacy is gone.
I think if there was a confession then they should be made public or at least the confession part.
It's over. Really even they were released the debate would go on. The community has made their opinions. I have mine, you have yours, but none of us will ever know really. It is a sad story and put some deep cuts in good people and the only thing we know is that there are those that are gone, but Shae and Lance are not and no matter what you or I think we should support them however we can. If I were them, I'd move far away from elk rapids.
We The People

United States

#90 May 31, 2010
I guess she reached the end of her rope.
galvinator

Traverse City, MI

#91 Jun 2, 2010
did anyone call Jerry Springer? You all could throw chairs at each other and pull your shirts off and spit! then go back to your trailers.

lol
give it a rest folks..
march 9th market bottom

Traverse City, MI

#92 Jun 3, 2010
They cannot, this is their life. CB's Cell Phones, gossip, Yakk Yak.. Pathetic , cigarettes, Vigilantes, fat, stupid so goes it in Elk Rapids. Usually families Like the Markers and Blackmoores along with a few cops wifes and the lady who use to clean the police station, then of course a few Voluntteer firemen, you know the type who set fires so they can go out and put them out. Hillbillys
ROTFL

AOL

#93 Jun 4, 2010
galvinator wrote:
did anyone call Jerry Springer? You all could throw chairs at each other and pull your shirts off and spit! then go back to your trailers.
lol
give it a rest folks..
Now, now! ROTFL
WAM

AOL

#94 Jun 4, 2010
march 9th market bottom wrote:
They cannot, this is their life. CB's Cell Phones, gossip, Yakk Yak.. Pathetic , cigarettes, Vigilantes, fat, stupid so goes it in Elk Rapids. Usually families Like the Markers and Blackmoores along with a few cops wifes and the lady who use to clean the police station, then of course a few Voluntteer firemen, you know the type who set fires so they can go out and put them out. Hillbillys
Don't forget to mention illiterate. Hey, wait a minute. What are you doing on here then? A few literacy lessons for the hillbillies out there: Drop the y and add an i, then es to make a plural like hillbillies. Also, wife plural becomes wives. Jeech!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly woman always walking 19 hr Betty 1
Amber Farrah and her gay boyfriend charlie Fri gotcha 1
Michael Moore in ICU (Feb '16) Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 5
Gravy train May 24 Happy 1
News Advocates: Federal role crucial for iconic wate... May 24 CodeTalker 1
News MI: Benzie Bus to Add Direct TC Route (Jun '14) May 19 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
X neighborhood Watch= Misfits (Feb '10) May 8 stuckduck 4

Kalkaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance