Murder suspect Avery-Miller hangs her...

Murder suspect Avery-Miller hangs herself - 28 Minutes Ago

There are 93 comments on the Traverse City Record-Eagle story from May 4, 2010, titled Murder suspect Avery-Miller hangs herself - 28 Minutes Ago. In it, Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that:

An Elk Rapids woman accused of killing her son is in critical condition after she hanged herself inside a jail cell, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Record-Eagle.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#1 May 4, 2010
They should have turned the other cheek and let her hang there! Then we wouldn't have to pay for a murderers room and board!
skbershy

Traverse City, MI

#2 May 4, 2010
if she dies we might never know the truth
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#3 May 4, 2010
I think this confirms what we all knew....that she was guilty!
Michy

Gaylord, MI

#4 May 4, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are with Annie and her family
Let LE settle this people, we all have skeletons in our closets and I doubt any of us would want them aired all over the news.
Think of what this family has been through and especially that little girl
Again I pray for you Annie and your family
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#5 May 4, 2010
Anne is a criminal. She was prosecuted for stealing and insurance fraud. Then she MURDERED her son and tried to murder her daughter! Skeletons??? This is a bit more than a skeleton!!

My prayers are with her family too....mainly for her mother for bringing her into this world!
AFT

Traverse City, MI

#6 May 4, 2010
Why would an innocent person try to hang themselves? Have to wonder if she got news that she was competent to stand trial and that someone realized all the different personalities she's been putting on for the inmates and guards was just another one of her drama acts?
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#7 May 4, 2010
They had enough evidence to put her away for life!
Prove it

AOL

#8 May 4, 2010
Finally wrote:
You don't know anything. And none of us ever will now. There were many things, including some new evidence, that you are not even aware of.
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#9 May 4, 2010
Sorry 'Prove it'....I have inside information....and yes, used to be a friend of Annes. I'm just glad I made it out alive.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#10 May 4, 2010
Well, she's dead now. Next subject.
Pamela

Marlette, MI

#11 May 4, 2010
Rest in PEACE beautiful Anne. Yes, she did FINALLY find peace from ALL THE ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. Abuse is what killed Anne.
Finally wrote:
No, they didn't. They had no evidence that is what sucks the most. They have nothing and attempted to get nothing and lied about what they did and didn't do. Charley has been making her suffer while she was waiting trial in jail. She didn't see sunshine for 6 months. They over controlled her and new they were making her suffer in jail so that she would cave in and sign a plea agreement then Charley could have another conviction under his perfect record belt. They knew she was suicidal and did nothing about it but isolate her more and made it more difficult for her to communicate with friends and family.

THE ANTRIM COUNTY SHERIFF'S NEVER DID THEIR JOBS and covered each others ars's by spreading rumors and lies fueled by her ex's.

They never attempted to find the truth, only cover it up and distort it with lies, Right Charley? You LIED to the media and they never checked their resources and printed your lies, right Art Bukowski from the Record Eagle newspaper? You didn't do your job, either. You and the Record Eagle were part of the bullying.

They never tested Sam's hands for Gunshot residue.
THEY NEVER TESTED SAM'S HANDS FOR GUNSHOT RESIDUE!

They never took finger prints of the area. They never even showed up at the scene for 24 hours leaving the house open.
They bullied her in the court system starting with Judge MIKO and the child custody case with the help of her EX husband and his lawyer. So many men in power manipulating the system to control the law for personal gain.

LANCE, your wife, ex-wife and step son have all killed themselves within the last 2 and a half years. You can stop harassing and bullying now. Are you going to harass and bully your little girl? Are you going to isolate her from her family so you can feel like you are in control? You can suck my proverbial dick.

do you think they will hold the LE's in Antrim County responsible for not doping their job, like they did the LE's in Grand Traverse for not giving one of their own a breathalyzer test after her ran his car off the road recently while he was drunk. I don't think anyone will hold Antrim County responsible for any wrong doing.
They never have.
Pamela

Marlette, MI

#12 May 4, 2010
"Sam Avery died of a single gunshot to the BACK of his head on Nov. 7, 2007.", the Record Eagle lied.

The Record Eagle is still printing Charley's lies. It was proven in court with HUGE PICTURES that the gunshot wound was to the SIDE of the head just above the LEFT EAR. Disgusting. I want to puke! Who's ars are you trying to help cover now?
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#13 May 4, 2010
YOU LOSER! I know the truth!
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#14 May 4, 2010
The gun was found with NO fingerprints and in Annes bedroom. I suppose Sammy shot himself, wiped off the fingerprints, put the gun in his moms bedroom and then went back to his room?

Sams looking down at his mom tonight from Heaven while she's burning in the flames of HELL where she belongs!!!!
Finally

Traverse City, MI

#15 May 4, 2010
I can only hope Lance keeps Shae away from ALL members of Annes family!!!
AFT

Traverse City, MI

#16 May 4, 2010
Looks like she just beat them to the punch.
Pamela

Marlette, MI

#17 May 4, 2010
I'm not a looser. I'll pray for you that you get over your anger.

"Finally" just wants everyone else to be as angry as they are. Keep peace in your hearts when you respond.
AFT

Traverse City, MI

#18 May 4, 2010
Pamela wrote:
Rest in PEACE beautiful Anne. Yes, she did FINALLY find peace from ALL THE ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. Abuse is what killed Anne.
<quoted text>
No, they didn't. They had no evidence that is what sucks the most. They have nothing and attempted to get nothing and lied about what they did and didn't do. Charley has been making her suffer while she was waiting trial in jail. She didn't see sunshine for 6 months. They over controlled her and new they were making her suffer in jail so that she would cave in and sign a plea agreement then Charley could have another conviction under his perfect record belt. They knew she was suicidal and did nothing about it but isolate her more and made it more difficult for her to communicate with friends and family.
You've got to be joking...right? This lady was as guilty as the day is long! But, I guess there will be no more snowballing of her friends from hell.
Insider

Traverse City, MI

#19 May 4, 2010
Truth: She had a fire at her salon, and the guy who was suppose to dispose of the equipment sold it instead. Not knowing this, it was wrote off as a lose, and she got a raw deal and charged with insurance fraud. I have seen the corruption of the police and court systems first hand. Cops frame, beat, and murder people in this area. No BS. Most likely she was innocent. Oh did the news forget to report that she had a cop that was harassing her and threating to kill her days before her son died?
Insider

Traverse City, MI

#20 May 4, 2010
Aft, I am sorry you are simple minded. Why would an innocent person hang themselves? Let someone kill your child and then get blamed for it, and be locked away, and away from all your friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalkaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get a free slice of 'Liberty Pie' when you vote... Nov 9 Sneaky Pete 1
News Michael Moore premieres surprise movie on Trump Oct '16 Sneaky Pete 1
Are there any females looking for a fit young g... (Nov '15) Oct '16 bubbaPete 3
Film Fest=Crap Fest Oct '16 bubba 2
Landscaping Sep '16 Alex 1
Michael Warne Elkins Sep '16 The Hack 1
Worst Car Dealers Traverse City (May '08) Aug '16 srhein 113

Kalkaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalkaska Mortgages