More right-wing violence: Notorious M...

More right-wing violence: Notorious Montana militiaman takes shots at cops, disappears into woods

There are 12 comments on the Crooks and Liars story from Jun 15, 2011, titled More right-wing violence: Notorious Montana militiaman takes shots at cops, disappears into woods. In it, Crooks and Liars reports that:

A former militia leader who went on the run Sunday after allegedly shooting at Missoula County sheriff's deputies seems well-equipped for a long sojourn in the woods, given the caches of weapons, food and gear already discovered, Undersheriff Mike Dominick said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crooks and Liars.

Pashta

Basking Ridge, NJ

#1 Jun 16, 2011
What makes this writer thing he's "right-wing"? Seems more like just outright mentally unstable to me and has his OWN politics.
Pashta

Basking Ridge, NJ

#2 Jun 16, 2011
*think
wally515

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Pashta wrote:
*think
News must be presented with sensationalism or it wont be read and talked about. right wing is what threatens the left wing media. instead of facts, we get sensational facts to get our attention. the more sensational, the more our fast food mentality is kept on topic. we are being led to where they want us with facts they want us to accept. shooting at law enforcement is rarely if ever justified. again, he has surrendered his upper hand by lowering himself to the level of a common criminal. any voice of independence he may have had is now forever gone.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#4 Jun 19, 2011
I met Mr. Burgert several times and he is a stereotypical paranoid right winger a la beckerhead!
Pashta

Basking Ridge, NJ

#5 Jul 2, 2011
Sheik you're full of it. He never said anything "right wing" when he shot at the cops.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#6 Jul 2, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#7 Jul 4, 2011
I have had a few conversations with burgert and he is a stereotypical militia type right wing whackaloon!
mt pub pub expose

San Antonio, TX

#9 Nov 24, 2011
Pashta wrote:
What makes this writer thing he's "right-wing"? Seems more like just outright mentally unstable to me and has his OWN politics.
that's the trouble, as The state of Montana is continuously hiring in mentally ill mentally incompetent individuals with illegal drugs and off duty on duty booze use , it trashes the states employees reputations, don't be surprised to see more direct LARGE GROUP TIME Malisha orginized style hits on the filthy terrorist crime offenders employed right in the marked and target popped areas themselves time after time.
mt pub pub expose

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 24, 2011
they hear more USA AFRO HEAVY HITTERS ARE Slicking in on the states employees all the time, jump over to morgue runs on small fry employee deaths.
mt pub pub expose

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 24, 2011
1 sec, over by COVEN
mt pub pub expose

San Antonio, TX

#12 Nov 24, 2011
and once again, the public only hears the direct LIES of the montana officals and in area media, in attempts to hide and conceal why the USA HERO corkscred mt small fry coward frauds employed in the pig fraud state.
Susan

Kountze, TX

#13 Nov 26, 2011
Keep them in Montana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalispell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing man from Spokane traveled to evergreen mt Jul 22 Jessica Lynn 14
News Stephen Wise Free Synagogue to launch refugee r... Jul '17 yehoshooah adam 9
News Armed neo-Nazi march in Montana postponed - ove... (Jan '17) Jul '17 IDF 2
News Montana rabbi speaks out on anti-Semitic harass... (Dec '16) Jul '17 IDF 7
News White Nationalist Richard Spencer Punched In th... (Jan '17) Jul '17 IDF 4
News Bridges takes chilled approach in heated politi... Jun '17 anonymous 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) May '17 Amazenblue 77

Kalispell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalispell Mortgages