Boycott Whitefish Safeway! Cheaters!

Posted in the Kalispell Forum

on top

Bigfork, MT

#1 Feb 1, 2014
How many others have gone to the Safeway coz its 4 blocks closer, bought something on sale, not looked at the receipt, only to see at home you were charged the other price? Myself, twice in the last month! Their prices are high, their "Sales" are a lie, and their little "club cards" suck! I say go to Super One, Safeway is for the tourists who don't know any better.
Former Slaveway worker

Columbia Falls, MT

#2 May 8, 2014
How true, everyone gets ripped off at Safeway in Whitefish. The Candians especially. They never look at their receipts until it's too late. This is just a horrible place to shop for food. Only thing good are movie rentals. And the Mgr. is on her death bed, so maybe there is hope for store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalispell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White Supremacists Demonstrate in Bozeman (Oct '09) May 3 Also freedom of s... 44
Review: 123 Rain Gutters (Nov '13) Apr 27 jstrong196 3
Review: Sem's Car Wash Apr 24 craig peters 1
Living in Whitefish Montana (Oct '14) Apr 10 jennnnnnnny 5
Debate: Abortion Debate - Bigfork, MT (Oct '12) Mar '15 Carol 2
Information about Kessinger Publishing (Jun '10) Mar '15 Kate 34
News Whitefish is Montana's winter vacation destination Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Kalispell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]