Teen charged with sexual assault on 4...

Teen charged with sexual assault on 4yearold

There are 3 comments on the KXMA-TV Dickinson story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Teen charged with sexual assault on 4yearold. In it, KXMA-TV Dickinson reports that:

Teen charged with sexual assault on 4-year-old Eds: APNewsNow. KALISPELL, Mont. A 17-year-old Kalispell boy who police say sexually assaulted a 4-year-old girl has been charged with sexual assault and sexual intercourse without consent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXMA-TV Dickinson.

Since: Mar 10

Basking Ridge, NJ

#1 Apr 3, 2011
What the HELL is wrong with this person?????!!!!! He should be executed, immediately!!!!
Chief

Quanah, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2011
Needs to be executed fast.
honest

Kalispell, MT

#3 Apr 6, 2011
the terrile part this is my daughter they are talking about.....he's not 17 he was when he started doin this to her and he was also doin this to my other daughter as well. She is 7 now thats how long this had been goin on.....let this guy fry. they should get all the facts before puttin this in the paper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalispell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White Nationalist Richard Spencer Punched In th... Jan 30 ANTIFA 1
Clown Richard Spencers Top 10 Knockout Songs Jan 30 ANTIFA 1
News Man charged with assault on 9-month-old boy (Aug '08) Jan 28 justiceforall 16
News Armed neo-Nazi march in Montana postponed - ove... Jan '17 ANTIFA 1
News Small-Town Montana Residents Organize To Oppose... (Nov '14) Jan '17 ANTIFA is GOD 4
News Montana rabbi speaks out on anti-Semitic harass... Jan '17 ANTIFA IS GREAT 6
Review: Mary Dana Mohr Counseling (Jul '11) Dec '16 Steve 19

Kalispell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalispell Mortgages