WMU Graduate Robbed By UnArmed Bandits

Posted in the Kalamazoo Forum

Marguerite

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Will America ever recover from these devastating economic times?

I'm wondering if you and your friends would help me with a few dollars. Can you believe that my car was damaged through an small accident and when I took it to the dealership body shop for repair; the dealership stole it returneing to me
another car - that was not my car - but the car was the same model and color. Calling the POLICE did not help as they said they could not do anything because the VIN number on the car was the same. Now I know at a dealership they know how
to put a VIN number on a car. My automobile only had 35,000 or so miles on the odometer and completely paid for; so I know that it would have been attractive to thieves, but I am shocked that it was the Dealership that stole it. Then the car that they gave me instead of my own gave me trouble and within 90 day's time it needed $3,000 for transmission work. In short, I had to ditch the car and at present don't own my own car. I have more proof that the car was stolen by the dealership; the same dealership from which I purchased the car brand new ... but I don't want
to take up too much of your time with the details - unless - you want to know them.

Would you be able to send me a sum of money to help me out at this time? Would your friends also be able to help?

They may send it via PayPal or to my mailing address; which is:

PayPal Address: pcinfo@usa.com .... any amount is okay and will be very much appreciated.

Mailing Address: Please Send A Cash Donation or A Money Order Which Must Be Written To:

Marguerite
P.O. Box 7041
Grand Rapids, MI 49510
USA

Let me know if you can do anything to help along the lines of a cash donation. Much appreciated..... and thanks for reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalamazoo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wyoming Village Mall renovation: See what will ... Sep 27 Who 1
Street light by SDA Sep 25 eccmember 1
How do you improve Michigan Avenue, Stadium Dri... Sep 25 eccmember 1
Adventure Resorts of America Kalamazoo mi (Mar '14) Sep 22 unhappy camper 18
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 22 gamy 97
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Eldorado 129
Kalamazoo Dating
Find my Match

Kalamazoo Jobs

Kalamazoo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kalamazoo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kalamazoo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]