Gov. Rick Snyder asks federal governm...

Gov. Rick Snyder asks federal government for disaster assistance for Michigan farmers hit by freeze

There are 1 comment on the The Kalamazoo Gazette story from Jun 1, 2012, titled Gov. Rick Snyder asks federal government for disaster assistance for Michigan farmers hit by freeze. In it, The Kalamazoo Gazette reports that:

Gov. Rick Snyder has called on the U.S. Department of Agriculture to make federal disaster assistance available to farmers in 72 counties hit by the spring freeze in Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kalamazoo Gazette.

imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Hey, Prick Sniper, ask the corporations responsible for erratic climate change: Big Oil. You hate democracy so leave our federal government alone and instead beg from your corporate fascist friends, the Koch brothers.
POWER to the PEOPLE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalamazoo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This mother is looking for the lost necklace th... 22 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
Michael E. Guernsey KZ8O (Oct '07) Jun 13 CDN 46
Sorriest Radio Amateur of ALL TIME KZ8O of Pa... (Jan '11) Jun 13 CDN 7
News Police chase ends on highway near Benton Harbor Jun 2 marvinlzinn 1
News Teacher turnover, 'chronic' absenteeism prevale... May '17 Rick 1
News Michigan Illegal Aliens Demand Their Rights (Mar '08) May '17 ME JULIO 76
Animal cruelty May '17 Aware 1

Kalamazoo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kalamazoo Mortgages