Since: Feb 13

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 8, 2013
So I'm going threw a split up with my spouse of three years and we have a one and a half year old son. I've tried everything in my power to keep things going but she's determined to end the relationship. We've been able to discus most of the issues of custody and child support on out own. Being that we both don't have money for a lawyer we're trying to come to a mutual agreement. At this point we've decided to get agreement papers written up and notarized for joint custody. Is this the right path? I'm not sure if the state of michigan would recognize this type of agreement in court if their were any issues to arise in the future... Anyone have any ideas or immerses please share.

Since: Feb 13

Washington, DC

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Will Ragalsforth

Greenwood, IN

#3 Feb 24, 2013
welcome to america...have penis please die...even worse if your white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalamazoo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dollar general employee abuse (Jul '12) 3 hr Tony 11
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Mar 13 mhh 840
News City to remove park fountain decried by some as... Mar 6 Rick 1
Why are you folks in Michigan so RUDE for? (Dec '10) Feb '18 la cuca racha 58
News Meth lab busts increase in Kalamazoo (Mar '08) Jan '18 Big dick 52
Parolee charged with armed robbery in Rolex wat... (Jan '15) Dec '17 Ooodles of noodle... 3
News Sean McCann announces candidacy for 20th Distri... Nov '17 Rick 1

Kalamazoo Jobs

Personal Finance

Kalamazoo Mortgages