Old Hawaii money goes to auction - TheBuzz

There are 5 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Old Hawaii money goes to auction - TheBuzz. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Numismatists and auctioneers will be hard at work on Labor Day whilst we chill and grill -- as they congregate to corral coins and currency of rare Hawaiian vintage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Retardedmatker

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2009
This Gay!
Stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmm, help people that have nothing, or buy coins so I can brag, what shall I spend my money on? Decisions, decisions.
mainlander

Koloa, HI

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I want some!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Stumpy wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, help people that have nothing, or buy coins so I can brag, what shall I spend my money on? Decisions, decisions.
Every time you buy anything in Hawaii you are helping, "those people". They call it "taxes"
No Balls

Honolulu, HI

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Every time you buy anything in Hawaii you are helping, "those people". They call it "taxes"
When you buy food stamps from drug addicted mothers of 3 little children to feed are you helping "those people" or are you just helping yourself azzhole. I think you d**ksuck Guru hoping he will give you a few rentals to add to your make believe slumlord homes for rent? Does AI know what you are up to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalaheo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May 10 Joe Balls 51
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) May 10 Joe Balls 3
News Walgreens scraps plans for first Kauai store at... May 10 Mole 1
News Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) May 4 ShirleyWill12 4
News Disgraced officers sentenced (May '08) Apr '15 Joe Balls 105
News Disgraced officers sentenced Apr '15 Pinkerton Tenacity 1
News State timeshare properties prove popular with o... (Feb '09) Jan '15 Barack the Yellow 5
More from around the web

Kalaheo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]