Prosecutor to Defendant: Take Down Your Website and Move Away

Posted in the Kalaheo Forum

Krstafer Pinkerton

Wahiawa, HI

#1 May 27, 2006
There is no court order can make my website be taken offline. It speaks the truth, it contains some documents from within the Kauai Police Department and audio files of Kauai Police Officers breaking Constitutional and State laws, police reports, phone records and hospital documentation. Their plea offer is an indication that they are wrong.
These are all facts and do not contain foul or offensive language. There is no nudity or advertisements on my site. My site exposes the truth about the Kauai Police Department.
http://www.kpinkerton.com features a Google site search, a site map, navigation links on the right column, the evidence collection, and much better laid out information with corresponding links.
If I have to sit in prison for 10 years, my website will not be taken down and it will generate more publicity for Kauai.
That if convicted; it will have been predetermined. Weather I take the deal or get the shaft? This site will remain until Justice RINGS. If I am thrown in prison, oh yes, it can happen, despite the truth and the evidence I have gathered and despite this plea agreement.
Their plea agreement document is further proof of Constitutional Rights violations.
Is this justice? Is this type of police and prosecutorial conduct a condoned practice?
Take a stand besides me and FIGHT for my rights. What else do I have to prove my case against the Kauai Police Department? This "Plea Agreement" adds insult to injury.
kamehameha student

Mililani, HI

#5 Jun 21, 2006
all i think is your doing something illegal on your website...and i don't believe you have been falsely arrested...ohh i read some where on your site that said they didn't have an arrest warrant...well hate to break it to you but you don't need an arrest warrant to arrest someone

“Pinkerton Tenacity”

Since: May 06

Wahiawa, HI

#7 Nov 25, 2006
kamehameha student wrote:
all i think is your doing something illegal on your website...and i don't believe you have been falsely arrested...ohh i read some where on your site that said they didn't have an arrest warrant...well hate to break it to you but you don't need an arrest warrant to arrest someone
What do you know? You should stay in school at Kamehameha to get an education, better yet, stay on Oahu where you can better educated so you can make the claim that my website is illegal. When you have legal findings, let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalaheo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May 10 Joe Balls 51
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) May 10 Joe Balls 3
News Walgreens scraps plans for first Kauai store at... May 10 Mole 1
News Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) May 4 ShirleyWill12 4
News Disgraced officers sentenced (May '08) Apr '15 Joe Balls 105
News Disgraced officers sentenced Apr '15 Pinkerton Tenacity 1
News State timeshare properties prove popular with o... (Feb '09) Jan '15 Barack the Yellow 5
More from around the web

Kalaheo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]