Looking for Bucky Phillips

Looking for Bucky Phillips

Posted in the Kaiser Forum

chunkydunk

Wentzville, MO

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Anyone know how to get ahold of him or how to go about finding him? I know he has a sister named Michelle.
Jane Doe

Dixon, MO

#2 Oct 14, 2009
He died several years ago
chunkydunk

Wentzville, MO

#3 Feb 26, 2010
when did he pass away and why? does anyone know what happened to him? where is his sister michelle now? do you have a pic of him by chance ?
chunkydunk

Wentzville, MO

#4 Apr 11, 2010
I looked him up and it wasn't the bucky phillips i knew that had passed away. that bucky phillips passed away a few years before 1994 and that is when our grandmo arlean passes on and he was there so i know it wasn't him. please help me i really want to talk to him and his sister michelle if possiable!
tanya

Wentzville, MO

#5 Jun 18, 2011
still looking for Buck or Bucky Phillips. please help if you know him or someone that does
hhhh

Granite City, IL

#6 Aug 3, 2014
tanya wrote:
still looking for Buck or Bucky Phillips. please help if you know him or someone that does
Bucky Phillips from Iberia died in a house fire in the late 80's.
Stacie Smith

Dixon, MO

#7 Aug 7, 2014
He lives in Crocker now, if it's the same one who used to live in Iberia a couple years ago. Married to a Debra I think. I see him all the time.
Arnold Nonymous

West Fork, AR

#8 Jan 24, 2015
Jane Doe and hhhh, it's not the same Bucky. The one you're thinking of didn't have a sister named Michelle unless there was a kid their mother hid from the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaiser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Michael Smith (Sep '17) Apr 24 Shutthefuckup 4
The AWESOME Movie "Tammy" Apr '18 Alice 2
161 short street Mar '18 garage 1
Do You Remember? (Jun '10) Jan '18 Sarah53704 75
brumley unsolved homicide (Jan '17) Jan '18 Concerned son 3
Corrupt Camden County (Jan '16) Dec '17 Anom 15
icp music festival opinions (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ozark Mountain Da... 9

Kaiser Jobs

Personal Finance

Kaiser Mortgages