stay away from kona islander inn

stay away from kona islander inn

Posted in the Kailua Kona Forum

yah

San Diego, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
This has got to be the dirtiest nastiest place i have ever stayed in all my years of travel! The grounds are very well kept but the minute you open the door to your room you will be knocked over by the smell. The front desk woman lani metcalf is the rudest person i have ever met in any customer service position. Do your homework and ck out tripadvisor dot com and dont ever stay at the kona islander inn. You will have more sanitary conditions sleeping on the beach. The homeless there will treat u better too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kailua Kona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tokuda announces plans to run for lieutenant go... Aug 6 American_Infidel 14
News Coqui crisis? What coqui crisis? - Hawaii Edito... (Jul '09) Jun '17 We ALL love Prez ... 18
News The Latest: Obama sends Kwanzaa greetings from ... (Dec '16) Feb '17 Go Blue Forever 12
kona helicopter lets one million people die.jul... (Oct '16) Oct '16 hawaiiheli 1
News Suit filed over notorious beating (Mar '08) Sep '16 Jomothasass 117
san francisco fbi collage recruiter sueing rick... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ricky damerville ... 1
have you seen jason skiier car dealer at hawaii... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ricky damerville 1

Kailua Kona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kailua Kona Mortgages