Waikoloa teen is latest island traffi...

Waikoloa teen is latest island traffic fatality

There are 1 comment on the KPUA-AM Hilo story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Waikoloa teen is latest island traffic fatality. In it, KPUA-AM Hilo reports that:

A 19-year-old Waikoloa man has died from injuries he sustained in a two-vehicle crash on Queen Ka`ahumanu Highway 200 feet south of Kaiminani Drive on July 30.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPUA-AM Hilo.

A-P-B
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Dear Damaso Family: I would like to extend my heartfelt
condolences to you during this difficult time. Know that
Jehovah God has promised to resurrect loved ones 'sleeping
in death'(John 5:28,29; 11:11-14) These verses give us the
hope that soon we will see our dead loved ones again, in a
world where anything that causes us pain, mourning, tears
or sorrow will be eliminated.(Revelation 21:4)
Warm Regards,
A.B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kailua Kona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tokuda announces plans to run for lieutenant go... Aug '17 American_Infidel 9
News Coqui crisis? What coqui crisis? - Hawaii Edito... (Jul '09) Jun '17 Dr Guru 15
News The Latest: Obama sends Kwanzaa greetings from ... (Dec '16) Feb '17 Go Blue Forever 12
kona helicopter lets one million people die.jul... (Oct '16) Oct '16 hawaiiheli 1
News Suit filed over notorious beating (Mar '08) Sep '16 Jomothasass 117
san francisco fbi collage recruiter sueing rick... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ricky damerville ... 1
have you seen jason skiier car dealer at hawaii... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ricky damerville 1

Kailua Kona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kailua Kona Mortgages