Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 16 to hospital
The Old Travelers Hotel-Inn in Fredonia was the site of a nearly lethal carbon monoxide poisoning early Monday morning.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southern Utah News.
#1 Nov 27, 2012
The true story is it was 4 people not 16. The 4 adimtted they were using the gas oven for heat
Add your comments below
|Lyle Jeffs: The Man In Charge Of Polygamist Church (Jan '16)||Apr '16||My money||4|
|Court papers allege polygamous sect had designa... (Dec '15)||Dec '15||Ritual Habitual||1|
|Polygamist sect led by Warren Jeffs limits sex ... (Nov '15)||Nov '15||Jane Said||1|
|Investigation Finds Ties Between Construction C... (Sep '15)||Nov '15||Clark||2|
|Crews make strides on Sitgreaves, McRae wildfir... (Jul '14)||Jul '14||Greta||1|
|Restrictions on fires begin on Coconino Nationa... (May '13)||May '13||mark henes||1|
|Fredonia uranium mine to reopen (Apr '07)||Aug '12||mike||2|
Find what you want!
Search Kaibab Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC