Letters to the Editor - Editorials

Letters to the Editor - Editorials

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Letters to the Editor - Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Seems our government is out of control. President Obama is the only one who can stop this from going on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Frugal lady

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 19, 2009
Francis K. Ibarra, why didn't you criticize Bush for wasting over a trillion on an unnecessary war in Iraq that destroyed so many people and infrastructure while you criticize a bill that helps people hurt by unemployment with renewable energy projects?

I support frugality when it comes to war, but generosity when it comes to helping the needy and the environment because in the end it helps all of us whether directly or indirectly.

I'm sorry to state, but our head and heart are not in the right place!
Rubba Slippa Man

AOL

#2 Apr 19, 2009
Sink the ferry. Stop rail!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kahului Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaii Gov. Ige will let bill extending Oahu's ... Jul 1 Bozobama 5
News Maui Residents Brace For Tsunami (Feb '10) Jun 24 u never know where 3
News Maui Superferry Ruling a Blow to Company, a Vic... (Oct '07) Jun 24 Treetop rider 3
News Hawaiian Islands Weather details & Aloha Paragr... Jun 24 Treetop rider 2
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Jun '15 Musikologist 3
News Tam Ho not guilty in Maui incident - Hawaii News (Oct '09) Feb '15 Frustrated 43
News Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
More from around the web

Kahului People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Kahului Mortgages