Superferry suspended - Hawaii News

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Three groups claimed victory yesterday after the state Supreme Court overturned a law permitting the Hawaii Superferry to operate while an environmental report is prepared.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Roger Bohn

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Last February my wife and I celebrated our 20th on Ohau and Maui.if it wasn't for the Superferr we would have just stayed on Ohau. we would like to come back to the islands again but with out the ferry and the bias decision againt it we will be going on a cruise in the Atlantic instead. Bring back the ferry!
I did get to see both of the ferries this summer ( August ) dock in Norfolk Virgina doing nothing. What a waist. Get it together Hawaii.
goooood

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

good... the superferry is in the atlantic right now... so everything works out!

keep your haole behind off the islands and go do what you gotta do in that brown water of the atlantic...

only thing you good you did for hawaii was leave... now only if all the other haoles would follow your example...

get it together haoles...
Teddy

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2009
 
Darwin economic theory at work. Now if the Tammy Hall carpetbaggers would follow.
Tropical Depression

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

goooood wrote:
good... the superferry is in the atlantic right now... so everything works out!
keep your haole behind off the islands and go do what you gotta do in that brown water of the atlantic...
only thing you good you did for hawaii was leave... now only if all the other haoles would follow your example...
get it together haoles...
I enjoy these posts. I like to copy them and put them on mainland sites to let white people know what most locals really think. It's way more honest than the $3 Million Hawaii taxpayers just blew to lure white families to your crystal meth-infested racist islands.
Tow tow your boat

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yo-ho-ho over the edge.

http://ilind.net/2009/05/31/sundaysuperferry-...
Get Over It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 12, 2009
 
Get Over It
Cow-Eye

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Roger Bohn wrote:
Last February my wife and I celebrated our 20th on Ohau and Maui.if it wasn't for the Superferr we would have just stayed on Ohau. we would like to come back to the islands again but with out the ferry and the bias decision againt it we will be going on a cruise in the Atlantic instead. Bring back the ferry!
I did get to see both of the ferries this summer ( August ) dock in Norfolk Virgina doing nothing. What a waist. Get it together Hawaii.
talk to your fellow Haoles that came from the mainland to Hawaii.. They are the ones that did not want this..
Super FairE

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

goooood wrote:
good... the superferry is in the atlantic right now... so everything works out!
keep your haole behind off the islands and go do what you gotta do in that brown water of the atlantic...
only thing you good you did for hawaii was leave... now only if all the other haoles would follow your example...
get it together haoles...
We need tourist and the haoles to come... we need more comedy material..
perfect

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tropical Depression wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy these posts. I like to copy them and put them on mainland sites to let white people know what most locals really think. It's way more honest than the $3 Million Hawaii taxpayers just blew to lure white families to your crystal meth-infested racist islands.
thats just great!!! help the islands get rid of the haoles!!!

go visit north and south dakota... haoles!!! go visit your white infested and incested families!!!
Felix

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 13, 2009
 
Bye-bye Dr. No.

Practice retroactive birth control.

“s'up”

Since: Sep 07

Davis, CA now King City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

Time for Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson to do another Hawaiian Tourist skit on SNL.
go live

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

goooood wrote:
good... the superferry is in the atlantic right now... so everything works out!
keep your haole behind off the islands and go do what you gotta do in that brown water of the atlantic...
only thing you good you did for hawaii was leave... now only if all the other haoles would follow your example...
get it together haoles...
sounds like you have a deep disdain for white folk.
Kimo

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

goooood wrote:
good... the superferry is in the atlantic right now... so everything works out!
keep your haole behind off the islands and go do what you gotta do in that brown water of the atlantic...
only thing you good you did for hawaii was leave... now only if all the other haoles would follow your example...
get it together haoles...
Haha you think that this idiot is a local? This is a prime examples of a transplanted Haole's trying make like he is a local. Anybody reading his comment automatically know where this idiot came from. Most locals were for the SF because it provided us a way to bring stuff to our families. We would pack the car up and drive off. Farmers could bring their products to market. Locals loved the SF, but these transplant were against it. I have heard complaints about these people throughout the USA. They have moved to locations and caused problems where ever they go. So folks this comment from GOOD is what we face everyday on issues where they try to force their views down our throats. Hawaii is infested with them especially on Kauai and Maui and are just a bunch of selfish, uncaring troublemakers.

Since: Jan 09

Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 13, 2009
 
Tropical Depression wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy these posts. I like to copy them and put them on mainland sites to let white people know what most locals really think. It's way more honest than the $3 Million Hawaii taxpayers just blew to lure white families to your crystal meth-infested racist islands.
I know that his response is asinine at the least, he/she, and commentors of his/her ilk, do not make up for the 1,200,000 people who live in Hawaii. Just the same, there are many very nasty posts towards Hawaiians from non-Hawaiians so the same could be true about "whites", according to your logic. We really never know peoples skin colrs or race in these forums.
if only

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i wish that another hurricane and earthquake would rock hawaii once again. so that maui and kauai would be no electricity on those islands and need help, but couldn't get it because there would be no transport to bring it over.

they say that they don't want haoles, but they are the ones that are supporting your jobs and economy! for christ's sake, you don't even have sugar plantaions now! you literally have almost nothing except tourism supporting you and you want it to go away?

yeah! love that idiotic island mentality! be dumb jungle savages!
go live

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha you think that this idiot is a local? This is a prime examples of a transplanted Haole's trying make like he is a local. Anybody reading his comment automatically know where this idiot came from. Most locals were for the SF because it provided us a way to bring stuff to our families. We would pack the car up and drive off. Farmers could bring their products to market. Locals loved the SF, but these transplant were against it. I have heard complaints about these people throughout the USA. They have moved to locations and caused problems where ever they go. So folks this comment from GOOD is what we face everyday on issues where they try to force their views down our throats. Hawaii is infested with them especially on Kauai and Maui and are just a bunch of selfish, uncaring troublemakers.
so true..those transplant white folks mess up alot for everybody in hawaii
alice

Hanalei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Lingle's ciorruption and bad admin,. is responsible for the SF disaster.
Banana

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 13, 2009
 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzx Alice the bore.
superferry

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nah nah nah nah!

nah nah nah nah!!

hey hey hey!!!

goodbye!!!!

lol @ people crying about the superferry
Rantng Thread

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 13, 2009
 
Talking to yourself chimp? Its gone get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kahului Discussions

Search the Kahului Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun 30 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun 18 cat 5
Rudeness May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Lisa Otsuka alias Katie Huang.... (Dec '12) May '14 Hurt by Katherine Huang 3
Power outage in the Pukalani area May '14 Shannon Ward 1
Teen flies to Hawaii hidden in landing gear Apr '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kahului Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kahului People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kahului News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kahului
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••