Superferry suspended - Hawaii News

Three groups claimed victory yesterday after the state Supreme Court overturned a law permitting the Hawaii Superferry to operate while an environmental report is prepared. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Roger Bohn

Huntsville, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2009
Last February my wife and I celebrated our 20th on Ohau and Maui.if it wasn't for the Superferr we would have just stayed on Ohau. we would like to come back to the islands again but with out the ferry and the bias decision againt it we will be going on a cruise in the Atlantic instead. Bring back the ferry!
I did get to see both of the ferries this summer ( August ) dock in Norfolk Virgina doing nothing. What a waist. Get it together Hawaii.
goooood

Wahiawa, HI

#2 Oct 12, 2009
good... the superferry is in the atlantic right now... so everything works out!

keep your haole behind off the islands and go do what you gotta do in that brown water of the atlantic...

only thing you good you did for hawaii was leave... now only if all the other haoles would follow your example...

get it together haoles...
Teddy

Wabash, IN

#3 Oct 12, 2009
Darwin economic theory at work. Now if the Tammy Hall carpetbaggers would follow.
Tropical Depression

Springfield, MA

#4 Oct 12, 2009
goooood wrote:
keep your haole behind off the islands and go do what you gotta do in that brown water of the atlantic...
only thing you good you did for hawaii was leave... now only if all the other haoles would follow your example...
I enjoy these posts. I like to copy them and put them on mainland sites to let white people know what most locals really think. It's way more honest than the $3 Million Hawaii taxpayers just blew to lure white families to your crystal meth-infested racist islands.
Tow tow your boat

Taipei, Taiwan

#5 Oct 12, 2009
Get Over It

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2009
Get Over It
Cow-Eye

Honolulu, HI

#7 Oct 12, 2009
Roger Bohn wrote:
Last February my wife and I celebrated our 20th on Ohau and Maui.if it wasn't for the Superferr we would have just stayed on Ohau. we would like to come back to the islands again but with out the ferry and the bias decision againt it we will be going on a cruise in the Atlantic instead. Bring back the ferry!
I did get to see both of the ferries this summer ( August ) dock in Norfolk Virgina doing nothing. What a waist. Get it together Hawaii.
talk to your fellow Haoles that came from the mainland to Hawaii.. They are the ones that did not want this..
Super FairE

Honolulu, HI

#8 Oct 12, 2009
goooood wrote:
We need tourist and the haoles to come... we need more comedy material..
perfect

Wahiawa, HI

#9 Oct 13, 2009
Tropical Depression wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy these posts. I like to copy them and put them on mainland sites to let white people know what most locals really think. It's way more honest than the $3 Million Hawaii taxpayers just blew to lure white families to your crystal meth-infested racist islands.
thats just great!!! help the islands get rid of the haoles!!!

go visit north and south dakota... haoles!!! go visit your white infested and incested families!!!
Felix

Honolulu, HI

#10 Oct 13, 2009
Bye-bye Dr. No.

Practice retroactive birth control.

“s'up”

Since: Sep 07

Davis, CA now King City, CA

#11 Oct 13, 2009
Time for Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson to do another Hawaiian Tourist skit on SNL.
go live

Huntsville, AL

#12 Oct 13, 2009
goooood wrote:
sounds like you have a deep disdain for white folk.
Kimo

Cleveland, OH

#13 Oct 13, 2009
goooood wrote:
Haha you think that this idiot is a local? This is a prime examples of a transplanted Haole's trying make like he is a local. Anybody reading his comment automatically know where this idiot came from. Most locals were for the SF because it provided us a way to bring stuff to our families. We would pack the car up and drive off. Farmers could bring their products to market. Locals loved the SF, but these transplant were against it. I have heard complaints about these people throughout the USA. They have moved to locations and caused problems where ever they go. So folks this comment from GOOD is what we face everyday on issues where they try to force their views down our throats. Hawaii is infested with them especially on Kauai and Maui and are just a bunch of selfish, uncaring troublemakers.

Since: Jan 09

Honolulu

#14 Oct 13, 2009
Tropical Depression wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy these posts. I like to copy them and put them on mainland sites to let white people know what most locals really think. It's way more honest than the $3 Million Hawaii taxpayers just blew to lure white families to your crystal meth-infested racist islands.
I know that his response is asinine at the least, he/she, and commentors of his/her ilk, do not make up for the 1,200,000 people who live in Hawaii. Just the same, there are many very nasty posts towards Hawaiians from non-Hawaiians so the same could be true about "whites", according to your logic. We really never know peoples skin colrs or race in these forums.
if only

Honolulu, HI

#15 Oct 13, 2009
i wish that another hurricane and earthquake would rock hawaii once again. so that maui and kauai would be no electricity on those islands and need help, but couldn't get it because there would be no transport to bring it over.

they say that they don't want haoles, but they are the ones that are supporting your jobs and economy! for christ's sake, you don't even have sugar plantaions now! you literally have almost nothing except tourism supporting you and you want it to go away?

yeah! love that idiotic island mentality! be dumb jungle savages!
go live

Huntsville, AL

#16 Oct 13, 2009
Kimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha you think that this idiot is a local? This is a prime examples of a transplanted Haole's trying make like he is a local. Anybody reading his comment automatically know where this idiot came from. Most locals were for the SF because it provided us a way to bring stuff to our families. We would pack the car up and drive off. Farmers could bring their products to market. Locals loved the SF, but these transplant were against it. I have heard complaints about these people throughout the USA. They have moved to locations and caused problems where ever they go. So folks this comment from GOOD is what we face everyday on issues where they try to force their views down our throats. Hawaii is infested with them especially on Kauai and Maui and are just a bunch of selfish, uncaring troublemakers.
so true..those transplant white folks mess up alot for everybody in hawaii
alice

Hanalei, HI

#17 Oct 13, 2009
Lingle's ciorruption and bad admin,. is responsible for the SF disaster.
Banana

Honolulu, HI

#18 Oct 13, 2009
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzx Alice the bore.
superferry

Wahiawa, HI

#19 Oct 13, 2009
nah nah nah nah!

nah nah nah nah!!

hey hey hey!!!

goodbye!!!!

lol @ people crying about the superferry
Rantng Thread

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#20 Oct 13, 2009
Talking to yourself chimp? Its gone get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kahului Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Gilbert Keith-Agaran as State... Aug '14 J. Eagle 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9
Review: Aloha Gold Buyers LLC Aug '14 Marcus Leighman 1
Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun '14 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun '14 cat 5
Rudeness (Mar '14) May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Kahului Dating
Find my Match

Kahului People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kahului News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kahului

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]