Foreclosures hit Maui hard - Business News

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Maui's main metro area was worse than the national foreclosure rate average while Honolulu appeared in the bottom half of nationwide rankings released today by RealtyTrac.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grinchie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

quebert wrote:
<quoted text>Then just how does a state where the largest population center has just 9 days of basic supplies for ONE HALF the population,(Dept of Homeland Sec Stats)expect to feed your people? Oh BTW, since you all don't need any of the rest of us, we quit coming, howzit looking down at the bank lately?
I'm not talking safeway or WalMart or McDonalds, which is probably the only natural food source you can think of.

They could blocade the start for months and I'd never run out of food. I couldn't say the same for the people that live in the Metropolis of Honolulu though. They'de be out of luck in about the time span you reference. Oahu bet the farm, literally, on the Military and tourism industries to remain viable forever. Now they grow more experimental GMO crops than they do food..

I can imagine a day of starvation when the population of Oahu raids the 1,000s of acres of GMO plants near Kunia and winds up sterile.

Not all of the Islands have tried to mimic Los Angeles like Honolulu you know.
Grinchie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

Green Harvest wrote:
<quoted text>Grinchie don't snort, but he's obviously a stony. He grows it, actually.
Obviously.. As if this kiddy babble of yours means anything.

Ohhh be afraid, I'm coming to get you .. Oooga Booga..

You trolls are priceless, because there is no limit to your stupidity.
Grinchie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

Yomama wrote:
<quoted text>Quick, somebody give that fool Grinchie some toilet paper so he can wipe his mouth. He talks some big S_H_I_T for a know nothing stooge.
Ahh, did I rub salt into the big festering yellow stripe runing down your back?

I guess cheerleading for that War Based on Lies isn't doing much for your social status is it?
Grinchie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

Yomama wrote:
<quoted text>Quick, somebody give that fool Grinchie some toilet paper so he can wipe his mouth. He talks some big S_H_I_T for a know nothing stooge.
Just noticed that you're talking to yourself again with two different aliases. Silly Troll, don't you know that defeating the profanity filter using the same method as your previous alias kind of paints a big fat target on your Yellows Striked carcass?

See ya Waipahu!
Takes One to Know One

Kalaheo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just noticed that you're talking to yourself again with two different aliases. Silly Troll, don't you know that defeating the profanity filter using the same method as your previous alias kind of paints a big fat target on your Yellows Striked carcass?
See ya Waipahu!
Spoken by one who knows all too well.
Realist

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Worst Is Yet to Come wrote:
<quoted text>When all is said and done, Obama may be known as the one who presided over our nation's fall.
America is a nation that shall not perish from the face of the Earth.It just doesn't have to be literally "in" and "of" YOUR face.

Have faith.

There will be a trace of us as sure as those that remember the gods of old.
Just Askin

Kalaheo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Realist wrote:
<quoted text>There will be a trace of us as sure as those that remember the gods of old.
You mean like that stain you left on your John Stamos poster?
Realist

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Good, but that's kiddy stuff darling. I'm more into 40 year old musclebound furry rough trade.

:)

...and who needs posters?
Realist

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Girls?
Just Askin

Kalaheo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Realist wrote:
Girls?
Try Hot Topic, I think they have some there. If not, rummage around in storage for your old Farrah Fawcett poster.

(Volume-wise, how much "stuff" do you think was generated by that one poster? Say, in terms of "enough to fill XX Olympic-sized swimming pools"? Just askin'.)
Stop Askin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

That stuff don't do it fer me.
Grinchie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Takes One to Know One wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken by one who knows all too well.
Yep, the trolls hate it when I shine a spotlight on them.

Got a problem with that?
Guru

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Yomama wrote:
Homerun! Keep wasting him!!
http://video.google.com/videosearch... #
Grinchie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Homerun! Keep wasting him!!
http://video.google.com/videosearch... #
Oh yeah Duru.. Considering that Yomama is just another Troll that rants on like a leaky faucet, and then rates his own post "Brilliant"

You've got to be kidding, but sadly, I know you aren't. You are just stupid enough to think that you are not as obvious as the Yellow racing stripe in your underpants..
Guru

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah Duru.. Considering that Yomama is just another Troll that rants on like a leaky faucet, and then rates his own post "Brilliant"
You've got to be kidding, but sadly, I know you aren't. You are just stupid enough to think that you are not as obvious as the Yellow racing stripe in your underpants..
Yep...you are an expert on underpants! Of course, yours are fo' sho' PINK! buuuuhhahaahhahaaaaaaaaa! Watch how fast the brilliant light bulb shows up!

Hey Crunchie...how come nobody in here likes you or agrees with anything you say?! Wonder why that is....! I thought dewd was the sickest troll in here...but I was wrong. You are. Enjoy your misery in the ugliest, smelliest city on earth. Yuck! How can people live there? And say "hi" to your racist mayor and to Arnold. They deserve you!-LOLOLOLOLOL!
Guru

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the trolls hate it when I shine a spotlight on them.
Got a problem with that?
Yeah. STFU!, you racist!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kahului Discussions

Search the Kahului Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun 30 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun '14 cat 5
Rudeness May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Lisa Otsuka alias Katie Huang.... (Dec '12) May '14 Hurt by Katherine Huang 3
Power outage in the Pukalani area May '14 Shannon Ward 1
Teen flies to Hawaii hidden in landing gear Apr '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 8
•••
•••