Foreclosures hit Maui hard - Business...

Foreclosures hit Maui hard - Business News

There are 76 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Foreclosures hit Maui hard - Business News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Maui's main metro area was worse than the national foreclosure rate average while Honolulu appeared in the bottom half of nationwide rankings released today by RealtyTrac.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Yomama

Kaneohe, HI

#44 Aug 2, 2009
alice wrote:
Obama is helping Hawaii
That's why ahwaii is doing so well, no unemployment, foreclosures, layoffs, state budget deficit. His help has done Hawaii a lot of good. We should re-elect him right now. HAHAHAHA!
Yomama

Kaneohe, HI

#45 Aug 2, 2009
anobody wrote:
<quoted text>Most Mauians not even from here.
Yea they are all from da mainland and PI (hawaii's tenth island).
Yomama

Kaneohe, HI

#46 Aug 2, 2009
alice wrote:
<quoted text>very true..Bush hated America and hurt this coutnry badly
Alice, what the hell you smokin' now? Bush loved America and was willing to do anything to save this country. Obama is the one who hates America because that's the first commandment in the muslim religion. Obama is out to hurt this country and won't stop hurtin it till he's out of office. Giving billions of dollars to banks, Auto companies, they are the very ones that are stealing and cheating the AMERICAN people. Barrack Obama, Hawaii's native son. What a frickin joke. Keep on tokin' Alice.
Forward March

Mililani, HI

#47 Aug 2, 2009
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you call yourself Grinchie, you are a mean, old, dumb, s_h_i_t head.Sounds like you don't like anybody, including yourself. All you California people responding on Hawaii matters, you're all fools, Hawaii don't concern you. If you once lived here or you have family, too bad, it don't concern you. When you left you gave up your right to comment on Hawaii, you should be worried about California, you are hurting more than any other state.
That's how it works. Trash one place, just move on to the next. Repeat as necessary.
Grinchie

United States

#48 Aug 3, 2009
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
what a **** you are.
Congratualtion of getting Brilliant rating on that. I'm sure your fanboys are thrilled by the depth of your comment.
Grinchie

United States

#49 Aug 3, 2009
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you call yourself Grinchie, you are a mean, old, dumb, s_h_i_t head.Sounds like you don't like anybody, including yourself. All you California people responding on Hawaii matters, you're all fools, Hawaii don't concern you. If you once lived here or you have family, too bad, it don't concern you. When you left you gave up your right to comment on Hawaii, you should be worried about California, you are hurting more than any other state.
Ah yes, the old "Your ISP doesn't match mine" attack. What have you got against Globalization!

Get over it, you may be in the same boat someday.

It's concerns me enough to post against your idiotic rants and destroy the insanity that you guys post incessantly.
Grinchie

United States

#50 Aug 3, 2009
Yomama wrote:
<quoted text>Alice, what the hell you smokin' now? Bush loved America and was willing to do anything to save this country. Obama is the one who hates America because that's the first commandment in the muslim religion. Obama is out to hurt this country and won't stop hurtin it till he's out of office. Giving billions of dollars to banks, Auto companies, they are the very ones that are stealing and cheating the AMERICAN people. Barrack Obama, Hawaii's native son. What a frickin joke. Keep on tokin' Alice.
Willing to break the law, sell the Government to the Corporations, and invade countries based on lies.

Yep, willing to do anything....
Gooroo

Mililani, HI

#51 Aug 3, 2009
Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratualtion of getting Brilliant rating on that. I'm sure your fanboys are thrilled by the depth of your comment.
He has no fanboys. Gooroo finally discovered the tricks that allow someone to rate their own posts, and in multiples. So pathetic, when someone has to give themselves favorable ratings just to look good. But surprising? No.
Grinchie

United States

#52 Aug 4, 2009
Gooroo wrote:
<quoted text>He has no fanboys. Gooroo finally discovered the tricks that allow someone to rate their own posts, and in multiples. So pathetic, when someone has to give themselves favorable ratings just to look good. But surprising? No.
It's a common practice here on the Replublic run viper nest called Topix. It's called "Creating the impression that there are more idiots than there really are" Thats why they used multiple alises, rate their own posts, have conversations with themselves, and otherwise hide behind all the wasy's trolls can manipulate a blog and plant a "Seed" of controversary that may or may not stick down the line.

They had such great success with it for the past 8 years will the rest of us were in Shock, that they are now whining like little kids that their precious Propaganda outlet has been compromised, and they have been identified.
Illegal Kenyan

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#53 Aug 4, 2009
Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah hah hah Blaming Bush will never grow old. That idiot will be remembered for his stupidity and destruction of the American Constitution for centuries to come.
Dubya is a timeless idiot.
and the mexicans take over of your sorry state is about complete,that's funny,learn spanish,stupid
Grinchie

United States

#54 Aug 4, 2009
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
<quoted text>
and the mexicans take over of your sorry state is about complete,that's funny,learn spanish,stupid
Spanish is just one of the 6 languages languages I know. Nice try.

I love the spanish people. They work hard, they pay their rent on time, and don't get off on blaming everybody else for their own problems.

You'd be amazed how many books are written in languages other that your own Hillbilly dialect.

Get back to watching your Stories on Glenn Beck before they ship you off to Kenya!
quebert

Hillview, KY

#55 Aug 4, 2009
Hey Maui, least no more Ferry Huh? How'z that workin for you. Can't hire no paddlers bring you groceries from Oahu no more?
Da Govenor

Honolulu, HI

#56 Aug 4, 2009
Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the old "Your ISP doesn't match mine" attack. What have you got against Globalization!
Get over it, you may be in the same boat someday.
It's concerns me enough to post against your idiotic rants and destroy the insanity that you guys post incessantly.
Another DHead from california, gotta stick your nose in everybodies A_S_S. Been snortin' too much S_H_I_T, it has destroyed what little mind you had.
Grinchie

United States

#57 Aug 5, 2009
quebert wrote:
Hey Maui, least no more Ferry Huh? How'z that workin for you. Can't hire no paddlers bring you groceries from Oahu no more?
Plenty fresh produce on Maui. You're welcome to keep all yours.
Grinchie

United States

#58 Aug 5, 2009
Da Govenor wrote:
<quoted text>Another DHead from california, gotta stick your nose in everybodies A_S_S. Been snortin' too much S_H_I_T, it has destroyed what little mind you had.
Is that the best you can do? Projecting your fantasies won't work on me.
quebert

Hillview, KY

#59 Aug 11, 2009
Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty fresh produce on Maui. You're welcome to keep all yours.
Then just how does a state where the largest population center has just 9 days of basic supplies for ONE HALF the population,(Dept of Homeland Sec Stats)expect to feed your people? Oh BTW, since you all don't need any of the rest of us, we quit coming, howzit looking down at the bank lately?
Green Harvest

Mililani, HI

#60 Aug 11, 2009
Da Govenor wrote:
<quoted text>Another DHead from california, gotta stick your nose in everybodies A_S_S. Been snortin' too much S_H_I_T, it has destroyed what little mind you had.
Grinchie don't snort, but he's obviously a stony. He grows it, actually.
Kau Manua

United States

#61 Aug 11, 2009
back when ...

Kamehameha was King ...

neva get even one foreclosure ...

in da entire Kingdom ...

auwe ....
Yomama

Honolulu, HI

#62 Aug 11, 2009
Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Willing to break the law, sell the Government to the Corporations, and invade countries based on lies.
Yep, willing to do anything....
Quick, somebody give that fool Grinchie some toilet paper so he can wipe his mouth. He talks some big S_H_I_T for a know nothing stooge.
quebert

Hillview, KY

#63 Aug 11, 2009
Kau Manua wrote:
back when ...
Kamehameha was King ...
neva get even one foreclosure ...
in da entire Kingdom ...
auwe ....
Back when, the Alii got rid of you if they wanted the land and set you out on rafts in the sea, or made you landless servants, or like Opukahia's family, just slaughtered you. Back then, none of YOU owned anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kahului Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hula competitors avoid iconic flower because of... Mar '16 DILF 10
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Hawaiian Islands Weather Details & Aloha Paragr... Feb '16 ben 1
News Police and Fire - Hawaii News (Nov '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 4
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Oct '15 Musikologist 4
News Gas prices drop, but could it be more? (Jan '15) Sep '15 District 1 44
News Hawaii Gov. Ige will let bill extending Oahu's ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bozobama 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kahului Mortgages