Show features nuptials of former Miss Hawaii - Hawaii Features

Actress, singer, businesswoman and former Miss Hawaii Candes Meijide Gentry admits to feeling "a little apprehensive" about the upcoming episode of "Platinum Weddings" that will feature her nuptials to Milan Drager , a chef now working as the assistant director of food and beverage at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Full Story
Renata

Kahului, HI

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Who cares about the Gentry family and their inherited wealth. All they do is self-promote themselves full time. Get a real job and earn respect by doing something substantive!
low standards

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Hilarious. "I'm very private, so ask my vendors what things cost, and go ahead and show my entire wedding on TV. Really, I just want a video as a keepsake." How embarrassing. At least be honest even if the thing itself is tacky.
lola2010

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jan 7, 2010
Typical of this family (mother and daughter). Grabs any and every opportunity for the spotlight.
Hilarious

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jan 7, 2010
I get the impression that the writer was rolling her eyes as she was writing this piece.
Robin Hood

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Who cares is right. Gentry and her 4.5 carat wedding ring...let's all bow down to the rich and famous.
rainbow123

Calgary, Canada

#8 Jun 12, 2011
She is cheating on her husband now anyway.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#9 Jun 13, 2011
Oh vomit!

...simply can't wait to see their Las Vegas edition (America's Most Wanted) episode about 10 years from now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kahului Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Gilbert Keith-Agaran as State... Aug 30 J. Eagle 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9
Review: Aloha Gold Buyers LLC Aug '14 Marcus Leighman 1
Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun '14 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun '14 cat 5
Rudeness (Mar '14) May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
•••
•••
Kahului Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kahului Jobs

•••
•••