Azle, TX

#1352 Jul 20, 2013
lol wrote:
sdfsd
?????????
ref

Addison, TX

#1353 Jul 21, 2013
This one is so smart poor the term poor white trash was invented for people like him he says he keeps this thread alive because he was supposedly screwed by whitey really if he is so smart why don't he take legal action instead of being a poor excuse for neighborhood watch.get a life maybe get a job instead pretending to be an expert on travellers only thing he's an expert on.is being id say is a somewhere from forty to fifty five year old hired man that was too lazy that was fired now his job working as the mop man at the adult movie theatre for min wage isn't what he thought life had in store for him well life is what you make it like I said get a life loser
Texas

Sherman, TX

#1355 Aug 28, 2013
I just drove through the Travelers haven lots of empty lots. Y'all fancy yours self as hard working people then why don't you reprint that $hit hole of a house at the entrence. Broken down yellow Ford pickup with a tank trailer setting next to it that says asphalt maintenance they are for sure not fancy travel trailers and RVs as you people claim I saw not ome luxury car anyplace most of the outlaws run paper tags or out of state tags saw ome trailer with yellow plates couldn't make out if it was New York but most Likely Alaska. As far as your dive bar the silver dollar I'm sure y'all drink your beer eat pizza from next door then go another door south to the asin Massage place only buisness there that has a window you can see in or out is the comvienance store. And it looks sketchy too. You peeople live your lives like wondering rats. Y'all disgust me.
Texas

Sherman, TX

#1356 Aug 28, 2013
Repaint*
Tim Pat Coogan

Hollywood, FL

#1357 Aug 31, 2013
Texas wrote:
I just drove through the Travelers haven lots of empty lots. Y'all fancy yours self as hard working people then why don't you reprint that $hit hole of a house at the entrence. Broken down yellow Ford pickup with a tank trailer setting next to it that says asphalt maintenance they are for sure not fancy travel trailers and RVs as you people claim I saw not ome luxury car anyplace most of the outlaws run paper tags or out of state tags saw ome trailer with yellow plates couldn't make out if it was New York but most Likely Alaska. As far as your dive bar the silver dollar I'm sure y'all drink your beer eat pizza from next door then go another door south to the asin Massage place only buisness there that has a window you can see in or out is the comvienance store. And it looks sketchy too. You peeople live your lives like wondering rats. Y'all disgust me.
Most everyone is gone at the moment making money here, there and everywhere.. Come on by in by in about 3 months your eyes will bug out of your head at the car show..Nobody ever said the Silver Dollar was some fancy place, It's your typical Texas icehouse dive. It just happens to be owned by some of us, and there for is frequented by us...Cant talk to the massage parlour, we don't own it. But you seem to know plenty about it..
ref

Fort Worth, TX

#1358 Aug 31, 2013
Texas is mad because his wife couldn't get a job at the Asian massage parlor because (she/he's) a black dude
Texas

Sherman, TX

#1359 Sep 3, 2013
ref wrote:
Texas is mad because his wife couldn't get a job at the Asian massage parlor because (she/he's) a black dude
At least Tim Pat seems intelligent. You sound a bumbling buffoon that makes no sense. Let Tim speak on your behalf. Ever hear the expression just a min the grown ups are talking. Well that applies to you at this moment. You don't have the education nor the wit to keep up.
ref

Fort Worth, TX

#1360 Sep 3, 2013
There are ten year old children that would have more wit and intelligence than you first off half of your posts you misspell words all the time Tim Pat can represent us I.ts you can represent all the racist morons good now you can tell your mommy you finally have a job we will call you president Texass
Tim Pat Coogan

Miami, FL

#1361 Sep 3, 2013
ref wrote:
There are ten year old children that would have more wit and intelligence than you first off half of your posts you misspell words all the time Tim Pat can represent us I.ts you can represent all the racist morons good now you can tell your mommy you finally have a job we will call you president Texass
I'd never never attempt to speak for anyone but myself & my family. The I.T.s need no defenders of who we are, which is a by in large noble lot..Much of it's been stated here before but it bears repeating.In a world where out of wedlock births are through the roof, Divorce is nearly unheard of among us.. Concerned about too many folks being on the dole. Dont look at us..Are there Travellers who've overcharged their customers, certainly, there are thousands of us. But most of us have business's with lots of repeat customers. To quote my man Flavor Flav " Don't believe the hype"..You shouldn't talk on matters (And peoples) you so obviously know very little about..
ref

Fort Worth, TX

#1362 Sep 4, 2013
I agree Tim I am also an I.T I just get angry that this moron that has been carbed by a traveller wants to come on make a generalization of all of us because of its bad experience it has said we are stupid even the biggest morons amongst us can out smart this poor creature it says we roll around with paper tags on brand new cars most new cars come with temporary plates until the titles and metal plates come in a lot of out of state plates well texas that's because not everyone lives in texas we also own homes in other states where they live but vacation around their families there are bad apples amongst every race religion travellers are no different.
I guess he don't believe this he is an expert on all things he's so smart or so he believes he should run for some kind of office Hitler thought there was certain kinds of people that should be eliminated from his country all blacks are not rapist,murderers theifs there are honest hard working church going family people not all muslims or middle eastern are terrorist they are just trying to provide for there familys like travellers I am not that old have a large family Idont ripoff anyone I try to get a good price no more than anyone else if I get a good price I do them a really good job if they are jerks try to bargain you down then try to add extra work they are probably still getting a fair enough job some guys you just can't make happy but in all walks of life there is good guys and bad guys for every bill gates that give money away to make peoples lives better there are bernie madoffs that stole peoples life savings those are large scale examples but.for him to be moral compass for us is wrong there was perfect man and they crucified him all I'm saying he wants to talk about juvenile delinquent kids those places are built for non ITs jails and prisons are built for non ITs like Tim said never one abortion murder rape so we stick with our own it has worked out for us is it jealousy or are you mad because your family is messed up or the world around you in genral
Texas

Sherman, TX

#1363 Sep 5, 2013
You wanna talk numbers and stats well it's not apples to apples. You take a small isolated group of people compairied to the rest of America sure the rate of anything is gonna be lower on the IT side. Don't paint yourself with such a broad brush either your not perfect. Uneducated has nothing to do with auto correct mistakes and a few misspelled words thank you I phone for that. I can for a proper sentence and use correct punctuation. Do you have that ability? I doubt it, the tar babies must type out your posts there ref. It tickles me when you get so fired up. You just start rambling with an overt rant and rave. It's so comical. please amuse me with your comic reliefe again oh wise one.
Tim Pat Coogan

Hollywood, FL

#1364 Sep 5, 2013
Texas wrote:
You wanna talk numbers and stats well it's not apples to apples. You take a small isolated group of people compairied to the rest of America sure the rate of anything is gonna be lower on the IT side. Don't paint yourself with such a broad brush either your not perfect. Uneducated has nothing to do with auto correct mistakes and a few misspelled words thank you I phone for that. I can for a proper sentence and use correct punctuation. Do you have that ability? I doubt it, the tar babies must type out your posts there ref. It tickles me when you get so fired up. You just start rambling with an overt rant and rave. It's so comical. please amuse me with your comic reliefe again oh wise one.
I understand that your just entertaining yourself there Texas, and I'm surely just belabouring a well worn point..But your wholesale attacks on us as a people have to be refuted, even if your as the Brits say taking the piss..The fella your talking to is cleary very young, but his and my points regarding I.T. ethos and family values have been well (if not always perfectly ) stated..It may not be a life you'd want to emulate, but I can certainly tell you 95% of us wouldn't want to live yours...
Texas

Sherman, TX

#1365 Sep 6, 2013
Tim I know you wouldn't choose my life as much as i wouldnt yours. I stated you seem to be cut from a different cloth. I can tell your an older man who is much more educated and well spoken. You go with fact not your momma this or that. That's how I can tell he is very immature
Tim Pat Coogan

Miami, FL

#1366 Sep 6, 2013
Texas wrote:
Tim I know you wouldn't choose my life as much as i wouldnt yours. I stated you seem to be cut from a different cloth. I can tell your an older man who is much more educated and well spoken. You go with fact not your momma this or that. That's how I can tell he is very immature
To be clear most of your comments have been along the lines of The I.T.s are human scum, and I can't think of one good thing I can say about them...Now I got that your enjoying the thought that you might actually be getting under our collective skins ( or at least some of us)..But even our worst critics would concede a few unarguably laudable traits about us..Namely how we treat our families, church attendance, etc..And I would certainly maintain our hard work ethic..Only the slanders annoy me.
rover

Baltimore, MD

#1367 Nov 7, 2013
Oh my gosh use have way to much time on ur hands
Irish Springs Scams

Sherman, TX

#1369 Dec 2, 2013
Tim Pat Coogan wrote:
<quoted text>To be clear most of your comments have been along the lines of The I.T.s are human scum, and I can't think of one good thing I can say about them...Now I got that your enjoying the thought that you might actually be getting under our collective skins ( or at least some of us)..But even our worst critics would concede a few unarguably laudable traits about us..Namely how we treat our families, church attendance, etc..And I would certainly maintain our hard work ethic..Only the slanders annoy me.
How you treat your family and church attendance along with watching hired men do the work you so graciously claim doesn't make you or any group of people to be great. It's how you treat other people outside your clan or church. It's easy to be devout on Sunday but Monday to Saturday is the true test. And Monday to Saturday doesn't seem to be great track record. When network news organization do do specials on your group your people and way of life and it's mostly about a consumer advisory to watch out for scams. I'm gonna guess that church attendance record is just to make yourself feel goods
Tim Pat Coogan

Hollywood, FL

#1370 Dec 7, 2013
Just yesterday I read in the paper about the State licensing board arresting 39 unlicensed would be electrical contractors in a sting operation. I don't know of any I.T. electricians..Go to the BBB website and you'll see mechanics, lawyers and car salesmen rank near the very top of complained about proffesions. Not familiar with any Irish Travellers in those trades either..Some I.T.s are in the Roofing business, but in any city of any size there will be 100,s of licensed Roofing contractors..We only stand out because of are ethnic background.
Tim Pat Coogan

Hollywood, FL

#1371 Dec 7, 2013
OUR
LMAO

Sherman, TX

#1372 Dec 19, 2013
I can tell you the top of the list the ITs are on. That would be the your families, business and money is unwanted and devalued in Grapevine, Tx list.

Wow 15 or 18 CTWs issues to ITs at a Grapevine Hotel last Sunday. Guessing they don't want your money or your trashy kids in their nice hotel. That makes me laugh. Stay out of Grapevine, you are on the radar.
LMAO

Sherman, TX

#1373 Dec 24, 2013
Tim Pat Coogan wrote:
Just yesterday I read in the paper about the State licensing board arresting 39 unlicensed would be electrical contractors in a sting operation. I don't know of any I.T. electricians..Go to the BBB website and you'll see mechanics, lawyers and car salesmen rank near the very top of complained about proffesions. Not familiar with any Irish Travellers in those trades either..Some I.T.s are in the Roofing business, but in any city of any size there will be 100,s of licensed Roofing contractors..We only stand out because of are ethnic background.
Stop playing the race card that tune is old. Flip the record.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 14 min Defiant1 22,267
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
Irish Traveller Neighborhoods in Fort Worth, TX (Jul '12) 8 hr Tim Pat Coogan 498
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 hr Gasman 663
Friend 13 hr Guess Who 1
Careers In Health Care Are Growing In The Dalla... 14 hr Liberal forever 9
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) Tue lil puppet 23
•••

Justin News Video

•••
•••

Justin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••