Only scotch would pave for that price haha
Unsatisfied

Longview, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Very cheap prices tho
mrs Moore

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Aug 5, 2015
Als paving is a scam I had them do my driveway and they made a complete mess. I ask them 3 times not to install asphalt on job until my husband could look at the final grade ' they paved it any way. I can not tell you how upset we are.
Mike Williamson

Minot, ND

#11 Aug 6, 2015
mrs Moore wrote:
Als paving is a scam I had them do my driveway and they made a complete mess. I ask them 3 times not to install asphalt on job until my husband could look at the final grade ' they paved it any way. I can not tell you how upset we are.
Go lay down and be happy with your driveway before they come back to your house and manually shut you up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-chief gets probation in theft by public serv... (Sep '07) 14 hr Glad your gone crook 3
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Wed Debbie Forbes 258
News Julian Castro Returning To Texas Under VP Rumors Jun 17 Paddy O-Malley 1
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) Jun 17 VsLs13 gang 47
Marylee Drysdale (Aug '13) Jun 16 Binky Morgan 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Verizon Home Internet Feb '16 Just Me 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Justin Mortgages