Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns of Death and Serious Healt...

There are 8186 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 4, 2007, titled Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns of Death and Serious Healt.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Patients should review the latest recall information to see if they have been implanted with the recalled device and seek medical attention if symptoms such as unexplained or persistent abdominal pain, fever, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Natl Meshoma Foundation

Pompano Beach, FL

#8038 Aug 29, 2013
**This posting is a request for your cooperation to better validate by an objective collection of data a more accurate reporting of mesh related complications, injury and death which will be utilized to create an accurate research study with the goal of inciting a change in the Standard of Care for hernia repair. A research paper will ultimately be published which will hopefully bring about change for the better and a progression of science in the right direction.
There is nothing wrong with the subjective anecdotal reporting of our suffering on this and other blogs, media sites and even to our families, physicians, and lawmakers. The problem with subjective anecdotal reporting is that it does not address the necessary goal of inciting a progression of science in the right direction by proving the relationship between the over-use of mesh and the significant level of catastrophic injuries. To do this we need your help to collect the objective data needed to validate this relationship:
If you are a patient who has been injured we are desperately in need of:
1) Original Operative report (names will be removed from all documents provided, so privacy, including litigation efforts are protected) from your first implantation surgery and any additional surgery and mesh removal
2) Your "Informed Consent" form that you signed before the first repair
3) Your age, gender, type of job, list of symptoms/pain issues, smoker/non
4) list of meds that have been prescribed
5) type of scans you have had
6) level of pain most days, at rest and with activity
7) name of mesh product, manufacturer
8) Did you report your injury to the FDA Adverse Event system
9)**Copies of any photos of your mesh if removed, and photos from the laparoscopic first placement of your mesh and removal surgery.(all identifying names will be removed).
10) diagnosis (ans mis-diagnosis) that has been made in your case (ie: IBS, adhesions, lupus, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, etc)
11)*very important: costs you have incurred; medical care out of pocket,
job loss, loss of home and loss of relationships

If your are interested in assisting with this very difficult but important scientific study, please contact me at brosenberg1@bellsouth.net and I will explain more about it and how you can help. If you have not done so please make your report to the FDA "Maude" Adverse Event system.
Please note that this study is not supported by any manufacturer, attorney or individual who will profit from the information you will provide.

Thank you and feel better,

Bruce Rosenberg
National Meshoma Foundation
Mike m

United States

#8039 Sep 2, 2013
Sue wrote:
Hello Linda,
I know this was a few years ago, but I wanted to see if you are still having trouble, or if you had to have a new surgery, etc.? I had Inguinal Hernia Surgery in June,'10. It STILL HURTS!! The doctor put in Atrium Pro-Loop Mesh and Mesh Plug. I feel pain all the time! Especially when I bend over, it feels like a stabbing pain, and like staples are poking me. Email if you can. hahnsusan@yahoo.com
dec 09 had atrium plug and mesh plus theirs marlex also so far lawyer where i live said nothing to do bout it.. i still work and yes its not every day but pain is there aft oper in dec i stayed on light duty till may at work it still bothers me bad but i need to work to make money
Sue

Gilbert, AZ

#8040 Sep 2, 2013
Anna Johnson wrote:
Hi I am a 40 year doctor tell me no doctor will touch me that if a mistake was made the doctor that did this has to fix it. WOW. This mesh is causing me a great deal of problems and I am very scared about it. Having my kidney out was supposed to improve the quality of my life then I get this mesh and it have a voice in this and I want to do whatever it takes to get this resolved. I want someone to be held responsible and I want to stop this from happening to anyone else. If someone could please contact me I would greatly appreciate that. Thank You Anna Johnson (Maryland) charbie28@msn.com
Your story sounds too close to mine except the dates and the model. Kidney removed then 11mos later the hernia mesh implanted. When I woke up from the hernia surgery, I told the nurse something is majorly wrong because I am so much pain. She told me well I had a major surgery. I told her I think removing kidney is even more major and the pain was not even close to it. Well, I was ignored and sent home. Suffered 6yrs with it jad it removed and now suffer from ther permanent damage the mesh caused to my bowels and am disabled. First thing first find a surgeon who will remove it, your body is rejecting the mesh and you are in a chronic state of infection, hense the high wbc and imflammation. Your body is trying to fight the mesh that is why the location is tender and warmer. Believe me, I have been there and done that, saw 15 plus doctors while hospitalized to private practices. No one will tell the truth because they don't want to implicate their colleagues and am afraid of any future lititgation. They know but will not admit it. They will blame everything else and test for every other diseases and waste your time. There are not many but few will remove it, I only know few in the west coast. So you will need to do some research and find a surgeon to explant it. Make sure you have black and white facts about harmful affects of polyproplene and some ppl like us are allergic to it or it causes foreign body reaction and begins to attack our bodies including all of the endocrine system. The longer you have it in you the more damage, so act stedfast. I went to my implant surgeon 9 times yet he denied it was the mesh causing all my ailment. I had to go out of state to get it out. Many people have had to go out of state and country to find the surgeon who would help them. If you spend the time you will find the answers on the internet. You can go to fda website and look for MAUDE to report your complications. As for the lawsuits, unless you have a Kugal model which was recalled in 2005 and 2006, it will be almost impossible to find anyone to represent you. Hernia surgeries are very common and if the fda ever recalled it (ues they should but wont), it probably will affect the economy in a big way so they will never let that happen. Spend the little energy you have on getting better and you will not get better until it is oit of your body. It is poison, attacking every aspect of your body, I know, I am a victim of the mesh.
Sue

Gilbert, AZ

#8041 Sep 2, 2013
Anna Johnson wrote:
Hi I am a 40 year female located in MD. I had a parietex mesh placed on 05/25/2012. Since I have had the mesh placed I have had major problems. I have kidney disease had one kidney taken out in 2011. Six or eight months later a lump was on the site of where the kidney was taken. It was a large hernia and my organs had shifted and made my side bulge out. So I was scheduled with a surgeon for the repair. When it was first done I was in a more pain then even the removal of my kidney. Then it got a little better for a short time. Then my stomach started to swell I was swollen all over and developed another knot. Was told by my pcp it was another hernia. Went back to the surgeon he said no but yet I developed pressure, the site is hot to the touch. I was admitted twice they said elevated white cell count did not know from what, my liver level was off and there was swelling everywhere. I tried to discuss with the hernia doctor and my pcp they have said it is all in my head. I noticed that one of my legs I can not feel it the pain is beyond belief, my pressure the headaches, and I am tired all of the time. I got the op notes it states Parietex Mesh-PCO. I looked this mesh up I see numerous complaints and most of my symptoms are just like every one else's but I am not sure what lawyer to contact who is handling this and where to file my compplaint with the FDA.I had one doctor tell me no doctor will touch me that if a mistake was made the doctor that did this has to fix it. WOW. This mesh is causing me a great deal of problems and I am very scared about it. Having my kidney out was supposed to improve the quality of my life then I get this mesh and it has done some damage. I have one remaining kidney there is pressure on my stomach all the time and I can not allow anyone to touch my stomach. This is just a mess and I have no idea how to sort this out. When it was my kidney I had a routine and I knew exactly what to do and where to go. But in this I just dont know. I want to have a voice in this and I want to do whatever it takes to get this resolved. I want someone to be held responsible and I want to stop this from happening to anyone else. If someone could please contact me I would greatly appreciate that. Thank You Anna Johnson (Maryland) charbie28@msn.com
I had my implanted in 2005 at 34yrs old then removed at 40yrs old. It ruined my life but I believe if it was removed sooner, before the permanent damage occurred I could have had my life back. So please act quick. Be open minded, you may need to travel far, pay out of pocket, sell your belongings but it is necessary to get it out of you. If you have no health, you have nothing, believe me, just existing is not living. Remember unless it is out you will only worsen. Finding somebodu accountable should be back burner, if you put too much energy into it, you will only suffer more. And yes, it sucks and fda stinks and life is definitely not fair. You did nothing wrong but listen to doctors. Sadly, they listen too much to the medical device and drug companies and they are brain washed by them. They only know what they are told by the companies and those companies have been proven to lie over and over again. You are not the first nor will you be the last to suffer innocently by the greedy world of modern medicine.
LIN

Alexander City, AL

#8043 Sep 4, 2013
question? ok can mesh cause food alergy side effects? I use to eat about anything that I normally liked.( No to hot dogs, most process food, meats). I ask for it seems that 1/2 hour after eating I start to itching real bad.Like a case of hives. Get's bad like having poison ivy or sumac (in which 2 summers ago did get in bad case of that). Yes we are running AC. Not for sure if possible something from outside floating in. any body got idea what could be happening. This all been since new hernia surgery of May 21, bard mesh. Been takin Benadryl. thanks
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8044 Sep 5, 2013
LIN wrote:
question? ok can mesh cause food alergy side effects? I use to eat about anything that I normally liked.( No to hot dogs, most process food, meats). I ask for it seems that 1/2 hour after eating I start to itching real bad.Like a case of hives. Get's bad like having poison ivy or sumac (in which 2 summers ago did get in bad case of that). Yes we are running AC. Not for sure if possible something from outside floating in. any body got idea what could be happening. This all been since new hernia surgery of May 21, bard mesh. Been takin Benadryl. thanks
Hello Lin,I think the question should be "Is the Mesh causing my bodies Immune system to break down" there by causing allergies you have never had to crop up.This question is continually being asked by more and more Mesh Victims. I have had and continue to have small infections that do not make sense if my immune system is "working". I have also had the worst sinus and respiratory infections, something I rarely had, over the past couple of years. I have researched this and have discussed it with Bruce but of course there is no official study nor published opinions on the subject. My feelings about this is that if our Immune System is working against the Mesh 24/7/365 for years it would make sense that it would start to fail after a period of time. Since I am not a "Medical Professional" my "feelings" do not count for much but how many of you feel the same? We also must realize that our body has been compromised by surgery and the Mesh. We are getting older and maybe we are just experiencing our bodies adjustment to age and the surgeries. But when you start having one allergy after another that you have NEVER had it does require questioning whether Mesh is a major contributing factor. Hope you are "Getting along OK" Lin. Thanks for the e-mail info! Best Wishes.......
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8045 Sep 5, 2013
I would like to remind everybody on here that when you are having all the side effects of Mesh and report this to your Dr. PLEASE make a report to the FDA MAUDE Data base also. Try to get the Dr. to contribute too.( If he/she has the Huevos!)If your Dr. is throwing out every conceivable possibility for your symptoms OTHER THAN Mesh, print out some of the posts off this Forum. Or print out reports from the MAUDE data base to show him/her that there are many other Mesh Guinea Pigs that are having the same exact symptoms.Surprisingly ( or maybe not ) many Dr's have no idea the extent or scope of the Mesh problem. I doubt very seriously if they have ever read anything about Mesh problems that has not come from a Manufacturer or their compatriots within the Medical Community or the FDA. So help your Doctors education TODAY! You may be surprised! I also want to suggest that you take a good look at your state of health other than the Mesh. Do you smoke? Do you drink to excess? Are you obese? Have you had multiple abdominal surgeries before the Mesh was introduced? Is your body type subject to recurrent Hernias because of hereditary components? I suggest this because the Dr's are going to be looking at those situations as part of his overall examination and determination. If your symptoms can be explained easier by pointing out that you smoke or are obese the Dr will take that route. So be prepared for that and maybe try to better your health as much as possible to stop the Dr from blaming YOU rather than looking at the Mesh as the cause of your ills. Best Wishes........
Hate gold diggers

Omaha, NE

#8046 Sep 5, 2013
All you people are morons. It isn't the mesh that stops the hernia. It is your body rejecting it. It is not something predictable. Quit bitching and go to work.
Chuck

Sylacauga, AL

#8047 Sep 6, 2013
Hate gold diggers wrote:
All you people are morons. It isn't the mesh that stops the hernia. It is your body rejecting it. It is not something predictable. Quit bitching and go to work.
GFYS! Sure hope you never get a hernia bitchwade. If you did you wouldn't be the asshole you are to come here and post what you did. Yet maybe you ought go under the knive 3-5 times, for these surgeries, then lets see what your smart ass comes back and say's. You need be shit slapped. For rather it's the mesh or tissue issues some people can not go back to a normal life. My wife is one person of many. She use do childcare lift babys toddlers, she did landscape, farming, help do electrical work. In which she no longer can do. So would you like employe her. For no one will, why she is a work hazzard.
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8048 Sep 6, 2013
Hate gold diggers wrote:
If you hate "Gold Diggers" please express your opinions the next time you are at the Welfare office. Your post makes no sense. "It isn't the Mesh that stops the Hernia" is about the most asinine statement I have read on here in a long time. You obviously have no idea what the Hell you are talking about and just wanted to rant at people you do not know a damn thing about. Why did you come on to this Forum? Or do you just hunt around for Forums for people that are suffering and looking for advice? Then you post malicious mean crap to satisfy your inner hate monger? Hey, I think there is a site for abused children! Why don't you go on there? Or how about cancer sufferers! You can make yourself feel better by poking at people you don't have to see or know! Why don't you go back a couple hundred pages of this Forum and start reading what we as Mesh Victims are going through? 98% of us cannot get a Lawyer to represent us even with a Medical Implant that has gone bad. I worked 6 days a week and owned my own business. I had a small Hernia that was "repaired" with Mesh. That was 6 years ago. I have had 5 surgeries and 2 "Procedures" and lost a testicle since that time and it continues. I am in pain 24/7/365. My right side is bulged out 4 inch's, sex is incredibly painful for me now and my life as I knew it is OVER! And you know what Dick-Wad? I'm the MILD CASE! Many of these victims are in much worse shape than I and all we want is to be back to normal. We would all like to be back to work and doing all the things that we used to do before Mesh came into our lives.( and body!) Now we struggle with poverty, pain and mounting medical bills. And then we get Jack-asses like YOU! Walk a mile in one of these victims shoes and then come on here and rant. As for my feelings.....I would just like to beat you to a pulp with my stack of medical bills.....And I reiterate what Chuck said....GFYS!
scoop

Hilliard, OH

#8049 Sep 8, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Dr. Grischkan after a couple of botched repairs. While there wasn't much he could do for me, I'm sure he would be great on a first time repair.
I was his first time patient in June and they want to force you back to work in 3 days, then 5 days. the secretary's yelled at me telling me I have to go back full duty. So I went to the ER who agreed with me and took me off longer due to swelling. The funny part is grischken is a supervisor over 25 doctors and he is on vacation, but the secretary's are calling the shots. I told the medical board what they were doing. why isn't one of the other doctor's he supervises on call? PLUS, they only know 3 words, walk, water, and everything is NORMAL.
So here I am now in august, and now taken back off work for re-evaluation and need another repeat surgery.

Instead of weeks off to heal, his practic contradicts to 2012 study of returning to work after hernia surgery.

Plus we directly asked him if this can re-acure, and he said nope, only on the other side. So I am back to square one again. I even told him I am pushing pulling 300-400 lb racks, and he said I am fine and that I can do anything.

Therefore, I fired him.

Talk about violating Ohio Revised Code 4731.22 B(6), plus sectretary's interfering with doctor/patient relationship
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8050 Sep 9, 2013
scoop wrote:
<quoted text>
I was his first time patient in June and they want to force you back to work in 3 days, then 5 days. the secretary's yelled at me telling me I have to go back full duty. So I went to the ER who agreed with me and took me off longer due to swelling. The funny part is grischken is a supervisor over 25 doctors and he is on vacation, but the secretary's are calling the shots. I told the medical board what they were doing. why isn't one of the other doctor's he supervises on call? PLUS, they only know 3 words, walk, water, and everything is NORMAL.
So here I am now in august, and now taken back off work for re-evaluation and need another repeat surgery.
Instead of weeks off to heal, his practic contradicts to 2012 study of returning to work after hernia surgery.
Plus we directly asked him if this can re-acure, and he said nope, only on the other side. So I am back to square one again. I even told him I am pushing pulling 300-400 lb racks, and he said I am fine and that I can do anything.
Therefore, I fired him.
Talk about violating Ohio Revised Code 4731.22 B(6), plus sectretary's interfering with doctor/patient relationship
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Hernia Repair Ethics and Denial! Dr.'s are more than Happy to put Mesh in and make the quick cash but when it comes to explaining the pain, bulging, itching, bleeding, infections, gastrointestinal problems and migration of the Mesh its amazing how truly mute they become! This is the normal world for us Guinea Pigs! Please make a report to the FDA MAUDE data base about your Mesh experience.......Best Wishes...
Ganmaw

Mount Juliet, TN

#8051 Sep 10, 2013
just got a letter back from attorneys stating they had no one to refer me to for the mesh problem?
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8052 Sep 10, 2013
Ganmaw wrote:
just got a letter back from attorneys stating they had no one to refer me to for the mesh problem?
Google your type of Mesh+Lawsuits and you can shop around,maybe. Lawyers are picking and choosing not only the type of Mesh but the quality of client.I've been turned down, not met their criteria,wrong type of Mesh, Statute of Limitations,"already got our quota of clients for the MDL", and several other reasons from Lawyers over the past 6 years. Just because you got a Defective Medical Device implanted and it went bad does not automatically mean you have a case. Best of Luck........
Tabitha

Ponchatoula, LA

#8053 Sep 10, 2013
All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Google your type of Mesh+Lawsuits and you can shop around,maybe. Lawyers are picking and choosing not only the type of Mesh but the quality of client.I've been turned down, not met their criteria,wrong type of Mesh, Statute of Limitations,"already got our quota of clients for the MDL", and several other reasons from Lawyers over the past 6 years. Just because you got a Defective Medical Device implanted and it went bad does not automatically mean you have a case. Best of Luck........
Hi AMU,just wanted to know if there is a website that I can go to to see if I was ever included in the MDL'kugel mesh'. My attny claim that I was but they are constantly avoiding me. I was told that there is a # for the court but I wanted to be sure that I am doing the right thing.Thanks so much.
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8054 Sep 11, 2013
Tabitha wrote:
<quoted text> Hi AMU,just wanted to know if there is a website that I can go to to see if I was ever included in the MDL'kugel mesh'. My attny claim that I was but they are constantly avoiding me. I was told that there is a # for the court but I wanted to be sure that I am doing the right thing.Thanks so much.
Hello Tabitha, Its a shame that you have to go through all of this just to find out if you were included in the MDL when you should have every scrap of info you need from the Lawyers. Which Lawyer are we talking about? If you do not want to publish that info ( and I do not blame you ) you can e-mail me at rm.howden@hotmail.com. I am not sure that I can help you but I will make a couple of calls and see if we can find out for you. Or at least get some more info for you. If these MDL's were indeed "settled" then why is it taking so long for the Lawyers to inform their clients how bad they have been screwed....NO No I'm sorry.....why have the Lawyers not informed their clients as to the extent of the profits they made.....OH! No No...sorry...If the MDL is settled, it should not take this long to distribute the pittance the Court graciously deemed appropriate for your life being completely altered by a supposed benign Medical Device.....HHMMmmmmmm...I'm going to have to work on this......diplomacy in the face of greed, fraud and conspiracy is not my strong suit.... Get back in touch with me Tabitha and I will do all I can for you.......Best Wishes....
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8055 Sep 11, 2013
Here is a part of an example of Ethics in Regards to MDL Litigation for Lawyers....:There is also Model Rule 1.3, which states that "a lawyer will act with reasonable diligence and promptness in representing a client. The lawyer shall represent a client zealously within the bounds of the law," and Model Rule 1.1 states that "competent representation requires legal knowledge, skill, thoroughness, and preparation reasonably necessary for the representation." A confidentiality clause could prevent the lawyer from discussing with future clients what they can reasonably expect from bringing a lawsuit against a particular defendant. The lawyer may know from past experience the best way to get a quick and lucrative settlement. If a lawyer cannot share this information, this seriously inhibits the lawyer's ability to zealously and effectively advise clients, and the lawyer is not using all the available skill and legal knowledge. Restrictive confidentiality agreements force a lawyer who has extensive experience in an area of law to act as if he or she has no such experience.

Additionally, the rules governing trial publicity may also have a bearing on the lawyer's right to publicize settlements. Although Model Rule 3.6 prohibits a lawyer from making extra-judicial statements that are likely to prejudice the proceeding, lawyers are specifically authorized to discuss "the claim, offense, or defense involved and, except when prohibited by law, the identity of the persons involved?". A lawyer is also permitted to talk about the "result of any step in litigation;?" and provide "a warning of danger concerning the behavior of a person involved, when there is reason to believe that there exists the likelihood of substantial harm to an individual or to the public interest;?"

The exceptions to the "no publication" rule are based on the important social interests in having information about certain lawsuits disseminated to the public. As the comments to Rule 3.6 state: "there are vital social interests served by the free dissemination of information about events having legal consequences and about legal proceedings themselves. The public has a right to know about threats to its safety and measures aimed at assuring its security. It also has a legitimate interest in the conduct of judicial proceedings, particularly in matters of general public concern. Furthermore, the subject matter of legal proceedings is often of direct consequence in debate and deliberation over questions of public policy."

Model Rule 1.16, requiring that a lawyer provide the client with the file upon termination of the representation, as well as simple risk management considerations, should make lawyers reluctant to give defendants back critical discovery materials in the case. The lawyer may need these materials later if the client complains about the way the lawyer handled the case.

******Courts have sometimes refused to enforce confidentiality agreements if it goes against existing "Public" agendas.***** Hope this helps some understand what is happening "Behind" the scene at some of these MDL's.........Best Wishes
riverrat

Lewiston, MN

#8056 Sep 11, 2013
ed on msnbc is back on at 5 and he wanted questions so at 1:today i gavem one and her is what i typed to him on his page.
Steve Jones hi ed glad ur back on 5 say we all here of this mesh they put in our bodys mesh this mesh that and all the lawsuites in the thousands and some die ,lawyers are making a killing on this and 100,000's are left with this meash in side them do to lawyers pick and choose once they promise one is garuanteed a settelment if it was used in side you and then chose the money makers and leave the reast infected and sertain death ahead can you just read this or ur helpers and just read every 10 pages on poersons deal at http://www.topix.com/forum/med/TE4DF83JKBNACO... this is just one mesh blog theres many, the fda will do nothing and the gov has to step in and settel all mesh cases,i tell them on this blog that only till a senetor or govenors wife,kid gets this done will something happen, ed its time to go to work..thanks
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8057 Sep 12, 2013
Tabitha wrote:
<quoted text> Hi AMU,just wanted to know if there is a website that I can go to to see if I was ever included in the MDL'kugel mesh'. My attny claim that I was but they are constantly avoiding me. I was told that there is a # for the court but I wanted to be sure that I am doing the right thing.Thanks so much.
Hi Tabitha, have been searching for info and I need the MDL # for your case. Is it MDL 1842 out of Rhode Island? Also, there are approximately 100 Plaintiff attorneys involved in this MDL so knowing the attorney would help. As far as you "Doing the right thing", you were supposed to be represented by an Attorney on a contingency fee and whether there was a win,loss or you chose not to settle you should be informed of and receive from the Lawyer ALL pertinent documentation. If you are not getting satisfaction, I would call the State Bar Association and make a VERY loud complaint. If that does not work the next stop would be your State Ethics Board or the Attorney General. As I delve further into the proceedings of the RI MDL I am shocked by how many Lawyers have filed into this case. I have found no contact #'s other than the Court and the Lawyers. Let me know.........Best Wishes
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8058 Sep 17, 2013
When asked a legitimate question I try to answer, if possible, as quickly as I can. I research, make phone calls and will follow up as necessary.I would ask the same of those that ask the question and have asked for help. It really works better that way. Otherwise, what is the point? I do this to try to help not for fun. Bruce posted a request for Mesh Victims to contribute info for a wide ranging study concerning symptoms, medical care( or lack thereof ) and generally the experiences with Mesh. Want to guess how many folks have called or mailed? Zip. Zero. Nada. No body! It is one of my bug-a-boo's about what we are all experiencing. People in genuine pain are worried about what is happening to them and want/need info to help them make decisions. We, who have been on here many years, have attempted to do that. But when WE ask for help to try to help EVERYBODY we get the proverbial crickets in the background. I asked last year for anybody that had received letters from the FDA about their case to contact me. Zip. Zero. Nada. I just got out of the Hospital Saturday after four days of hell dealing with another infection.As I sit here I am not feeling very well but what do I do? I check the Forum and see if there is another Mesh Victim that needs help. Let's try and make this a two way conversation and a location to try and help all the Mesh Victims. I will do all I can to get information when asked and if I ( or Bruce ) ask for contributions could you help us? Otherwise what the Hell are we doing this for.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Sniffers 647
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Release farts 830
Smart People Don't Use Free Speech to Insult Re... 7 hr Culture Auditor 1
Paschal High School LGBT Class of 83 Reunion Tue Rusty Fralia 4
News Friends, family mourn loss of teen who died aft... (Jun '07) May 4 keonsister 137
Debate: Marijuana - Fort Worth, TX (Aug '10) May 2 carol 93
DFW area K2, spice, synthetic Cannabis May 2 carol 6
More from around the web

Justin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]