A sad, deadly mystery slowly unfolds

A sad, deadly mystery slowly unfolds

There are 15 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Mar 30, 2007, titled A sad, deadly mystery slowly unfolds. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

ARLINGTON -- Sometime in the past week, Sarah Grace Morrison drove to the Arlington apartment where Brandon Ray Anderson and Justin Andrew Letts lived, according to police documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Nancy Wojtak

Mountain Top, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2007
it is a sad day in the world when you hear of these losers grown "men" doing that to a young and vivacious girl of 19 cause they think they are big and bad!May every big bad prisoner show them what it is like to be taken in such a vile way! May Grace rest in peace and may they suffer every minute of the rest of their lives. and anyone else involved as well. Grace was only beginning her life as an adult and God willing the killers will suffer their own HELL here and for eternity!!! Dear Lord Be With her Family now and always.
Deborah Hinz

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2007
I was saddened to hear about Grace. She was a beautiful, great kid, from a great family. She and her family will be in our hearts and prayers. I cannot find it in my heart to forgive someone who takes a life in such a tragic way. That will be up to God. I just hope those two men fry on Earth and in Hell. I'm sorry Grace. I'm sorry for the Morrison family. May the Lord ease your pain and suffering for the loss of sweet Grace.
Amber

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2007
I was very sad to hear about Grace. It shows you how dangerous it can be to get mixed up in the wrong croud. My thoughts and prayers will be with Graces family. She was a very sweet girl who wanted a lot out of life. May he killers be punished. I'm just glad that grace is now in a better place and wont have to see any more of life's pain. May she rest in peace.
Phillip and Tina Wilson

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2007
Cynthia, We are so sorry for your loss. It is a sad feeling to loose someone so close. I know you was proud of Grace and loved her so much. I know God is with you and your family right now and he will guide you through this terrible time. Our hearts pour out to you and we will be praying that the guys get what they deserve. May Grace rest in peace now with the Lord!
Sunshine

Rockwall, TX

#5 Apr 3, 2007
Well first i do want to say that this is such a tragic event. I cant believe this has happened. Second all of you out there who are just so confused as to why grace was hanging out with those "losers", just use your head. It is very clear as to why they were all hanging out. You guys want the killers to fry, because you feel for grace and her family. well what about the killers family you know they didnt ask for there dad husband brother uncle cousin what have you to be a killer.Now a little child is growing up without a father there is more than just one victim in this whole tradegy. Good girls wouldnt hang out bad boys unless they were being bad too. Everyone played a role.
NICOLE WOJTAK 817

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2007
yah right, she was hanging out with them because she wanted to get stabbed to death then her body burned so her family cant even see her for the last time. I think that their parents shouldve told them that a car isnt that important and raised them better... so as far as im concerned f**k them and f**k their lives and their families!! when its your daughter/sister/friend i bet u wont think like that. And obviously u never met her because she was a beautiful person inside and out... teenager or not
Sunshine wrote:
Well first i do want to say that this is such a tragic event. I cant believe this has happened. Second all of you out there who are just so confused as to why grace was hanging out with those "losers", just use your head. It is very clear as to why they were all hanging out. You guys want the killers to fry, because you feel for grace and her family. well what about the killers family you know they didnt ask for there dad husband brother uncle cousin what have you to be a killer.Now a little child is growing up without a father there is more than just one victim in this whole tradegy. Good girls wouldnt hang out bad boys unless they were being bad too. Everyone played a role.
anonymous

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2007
for those of us who knew grace she was a wonderful person and friend! i didn't know her long but i did go to school with her and she was a wonderful person and a great friend to talk to!! yeah there might be more to the story or whatever but no one deserves to die like she did!! I know those other "guys" (if you want to call them guys) families are suffering, but they didn't have anyone pass on the way this wonderful girl did! I can honestly say that people like that deserve to be put on DEATH ROW! AND JUST MAYBE THEM LITTLE BOYS SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS AND THEIR FAMILIES BEFORE THEY DID SUCH A HORRIBLE THING
Sunshine wrote:
Well first i do want to say that this is such a tragic event. I cant believe this has happened. Second all of you out there who are just so confused as to why grace was hanging out with those "losers", just use your head. It is very clear as to why they were all hanging out. You guys want the killers to fry, because you feel for grace and her family. well what about the killers family you know they didnt ask for there dad husband brother uncle cousin what have you to be a killer.Now a little child is growing up without a father there is more than just one victim in this whole tradegy. Good girls wouldnt hang out bad boys unless they were being bad too. Everyone played a role.
sunshine2

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Apr 5, 2007
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, AND THESE KILLERS WILL PAY IN HELL FOR WHAT THEY DID.
YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT TO MAKE YOURSELF FELL GOOD, BUT THE FACTS ARE, "YOU ARE WRONG" AND HELL IS REAL!
Sunshine wrote:
Well first i do want to say that this is such a tragic event. I cant believe this has happened. Second all of you out there who are just so confused as to why grace was hanging out with those "losers", just use your head. It is very clear as to why they were all hanging out. You guys want the killers to fry, because you feel for grace and her family. well what about the killers family you know they didnt ask for there dad husband brother uncle cousin what have you to be a killer.Now a little child is growing up without a father there is more than just one victim in this whole tradegy. Good girls wouldnt hang out bad boys unless they were being bad too. Everyone played a role.
anonymous

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2007
you know what you are right... so you live in ft. worth right? CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR????
Sunshine wrote:
Well first i do want to say that this is such a tragic event. I cant believe this has happened. Second all of you out there who are just so confused as to why grace was hanging out with those "losers", just use your head. It is very clear as to why they were all hanging out. You guys want the killers to fry, because you feel for grace and her family. well what about the killers family you know they didnt ask for there dad husband brother uncle cousin what have you to be a killer.Now a little child is growing up without a father there is more than just one victim in this whole tradegy. Good girls wouldnt hang out bad boys unless they were being bad too. Everyone played a role.
2sunshine

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Apr 7, 2007
Know one should ever have something like this happen, to anybody.
The killers families did not do a very good job in raising these boys. Grace loved life and she never met a stranger. If there is something good to come from all this, then maybe some parents might do a better job in raising thier children and maybe some young girls might be more careful about who they talk to, because the world is full of some really sick people.
May God bless Grace and her family.
anon

Carrollton, TX

#11 Apr 11, 2007
2sunshine wrote:
Know one should ever have something like this happen, to anybody.
The killers families did not do a very good job in raising these boys. Grace loved life and she never met a stranger. If there is something good to come from all this, then maybe some parents might do a better job in raising thier children and maybe some young girls might be more careful about who they talk to, because the world is full of some really sick people.
May God bless Grace and her family.
"The killers families did not do a very good job in raising these boys" You can not make a general assumption like that about the men's families. Unfortunately good parents can have kids go bad. I have seen many examples of this in the past.
unknown

Wellington, CO

#12 Jul 27, 2007
I understand that all of you but sunshine want these men to pay for what they have done. You all more then likely assume that Grace was a good girl but I can tell you that if she got mixed up with these men she wasn't being a good girl. I know from experiance that one these men was not good guys so in some ways it is her fault. No she didn't asked to be killed but when drugs and relationships go hand and hand they don't mix. As for the people that killed her I do not condone anything that they did I think that it is horriable and I feel for the family but I believe that men like this who weren't rasied in a very good way should be shown some pitty. A mother that was a stripper and whore and a father that was never around that is bound to put any person on the wrong side of the tracks. As for what the state of Texas desides that is up to the Judge and Jury. I feel for the families on both sides and would like for there to be peace in all the hearts of the parties involved going thru this horriable time. Thank you.
Native Texan

Stevens Point, WI

#13 Aug 25, 2007
unknown wrote:
I understand that all of you but sunshine want these men to pay for what they have done. You all more then likely assume that Grace was a good girl but I can tell you that if she got mixed up with these men she wasn't being a good girl. I know from experiance that one these men was not good guys so in some ways it is her fault. No she didn't asked to be killed but when drugs and relationships go hand and hand they don't mix. As for the people that killed her I do not condone anything that they did I think that it is horriable and I feel for the family but I believe that men like this who weren't rasied in a very good way should be shown some pitty. A mother that was a stripper and whore and a father that was never around that is bound to put any person on the wrong side of the tracks. As for what the state of Texas desides that is up to the Judge and Jury. I feel for the families on both sides and would like for there to be peace in all the hearts of the parties involved going thru this horriable time. Thank you.


Everyone should take comfort in the fact that the guilty parties will be someone's "princess" in Huntsville or where ever they end up before long.

May justice be served.
Baleigh Burdine

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Feb 16, 2008
I knew grace. Not like bestfriends or anything, but i knew her. she was so sweet to me(: my mom was friends with her dad and we would go to their house and swim and drink smoothies! one time i got there and she was talking about a friendly ghost in her room. lol. that she woke up that morning and she felt a hand on her butt. she said it was friendly cause it reminded her of sleeping over with friends and then waking up and everyone was in wierd positions. lol. she was a sweet girl...she didnt deserve to die. especially not like she did, no one does.
btw, she went my grace. not sarah.
Baleigh Burdine

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Feb 16, 2008
I knew grace. Not like bestfriends or anything, but i knew her. she was so sweet to me(:
my mom was friends with her dad and we would go to their house and swim and drink smoothies!
one time i got there and she was talking about a friendly ghost in her room. lol.
that she woke up that morning and she felt a hand on her butt.
she said it was friendly cause it reminded her of sleeping over with friends and then waking up and everyone was in wierd positions. lol.
she was a sweet girl...she didnt deserve to die. especially not like she did, no one does.
btw, she went my grace. not sarah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism towards Irish travellers in ftworth (Aug '13) Thu Anti IT 100
Sendera Ranch (May '06) Tue johndoe 110
News Still no arrests after fatal shooting at Texas ... Jun 28 Vincent The Chin ... 1
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Jun 27 Bruce King 21
Our Violence Filled Culture Takes to The Street... Jun 26 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Samantha Kay's Beauty Supply (Jul '11) Jun 26 Godschild100 9
News new Texas city council votes to oust library cat Jun 26 Dr Wu 12

Justin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Justin Mortgages