Click on an option to vote

WE WERE THE ORIGINALS

WHOS STILL ALIVE

Nova

Colorado Springs, CO

#63 Nov 3, 2012
linda wrote:
Just wondering where Austin is doing these days and Derek St Clair
I spoke to Steve "Austin" a short while back, he's doing good working inport/export
Nova

Colorado Springs, CO

#64 Nov 3, 2012
Magnum wrote:
I was there and just moved back to the Garland area. I miss the guy's I miss my friends that gone on to heaven more. If any one recall me and want to talk more e mail me at PlyHARDrGoHm at yahoo.com
God bless all
Magnum
Scotty
Miss those days too bro!
Sandra

Garland, TX

#65 Nov 3, 2012
DJ/Swayzee died in a car accident this summer, 2012? Anybody know or have more information?
GREG

Yukon, OK

#66 Nov 3, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Labare on Bailey St, was a whole different world ago. But Archie Stowe was working for Plant Shed in Irving, Rebel is Jessie Wright & he works for the railroad. Ken Sawyer worked for a lawn care company, Rod Richardson moved to Chattanoga and is in bad shape he had an accident and is barely mobile at times. I lived with Cajun (Lee) for many years and still keep in touch with alot of our old friends. The early 80's were an unusual experience.
Debbie, would you know where and how to find Jesse? He was my roomate in 1982, I am looking for a few of the FT.Worth guys and you seem to know.
Debbie

Fort Worth, TX

#67 Nov 5, 2012
Greg - Jessie works for Union Pacific RR, I have a phone # for him if you will email me or leave a number or email on here I will send it to you.

Note to everyone else from FW Labare, Hot Rod aka Rod Richardson died.
GREG

Yukon, OK

#68 Nov 5, 2012
Debbie wrote:
Greg - Jessie works for Union Pacific RR, I have a phone # for him if you will email me or leave a number or email on here I will send it to you.
Note to everyone else from FW Labare, Hot Rod aka Rod Richardson died.
Debbie, Email me at byoadh_lv@yahoo.com
Sandra

Garland, TX

#69 Nov 18, 2012
Nova wrote:
<quoted text>
DJ died in a car accident this summer
Do you have any other information about Danny? Where did this happen and how? Do you know where he is buried
Patrick Ferris

Boynton Beach, FL

#70 Dec 7, 2012
I am alive and well. I danced in the mid to late 80's with the bachelors male revue and Dallas Lebare,
stage name Hollywood then went to my real name Patrick. I was in the era of Steve Dallas, Randy--master blaster etc...
CRW

Austin, TX

#71 Jan 10, 2013
Steve Dallas is managing a Strip bar in Dallas. I think he is engaged. Anthony is married and has a wonderful family!:)
nikki

Fort Worth, TX

#72 Jan 10, 2013
who cares about these g@yz
shaylai

Desoto, TX

#73 Jan 22, 2013
hey any you guys know were the dancers are from the 1990's they kicked ass too!!!!!!!! most fun i ever had. those were the days. now they dont know what to do with a women.
Vishki

Carrollton, TX

#74 Feb 16, 2013
Janna wrote:
<quoted text>Omg I remember all those guys I went there on the 1st night they opened and stood in the rain waiting to get in I wonder whatever becamr of Rabbit I know his real name was Jerry but I cannot remember the last name it was either Harris or Harrison.
Jerry (Rabbit) passed away back in the late 90s. He was like 42.
hemitexas

Fort Worth, TX

#75 Feb 21, 2013
I know all the originals at NW HWY,will never forget about "Kelly" AKA "THE SCREAMING IRISHMAN" he may be gone,but never forgotten.Out of all these post I have read there are so many people not mention but I remember so many of them, Richard was the Manager, Scott was the first DJ,then,Mario. "Skoll",Redbud, "AC/DC"
"RE-RUN",just to name a few... I was A waiter started on the very first night. I drove the "Orange Cuda",I remember so many more... I live in FTW,life has been good,we were all part of history in a way because LA BARE DALLAS was the very fist Male strip club exclusive for ladies only. In the entire USA. What a wild time it was for all of us. I posted my email on a prior post If you are one of the Originals that new me,send me an email. I'd like to know who realy is still "ALIVE" to all who were really there the night it opened in "1979"
deantown3

Seagoville, TX

#76 Mar 4, 2013
In 1989 As soon as we hit 18 my friends and I went every weekend to the one in Arlingon/Fort worth. The dancers I remember are. Steve Dallas, Michael Anthony, Appollo, Dalton, Shawn, D,J , Beau, Casey, Hollywood, and Miami They were all such sweet guys.
IM NOT THA 1

United States

#77 Mar 14, 2013
THEY ALL GOT JOBS AT HOOTERS MAN
Roxanna

Dallas, TX

#78 Apr 19, 2013
I believe that Rabbit (Jerry) passed away. I'll have to ask my friend - she probably remembers more than me.

The after-parties were always such fun, plus eating at Dennys, and do you remember the baseball games in the middle of the night? Good times...boy have I gotten old...I can't believe we would do stuff like that and still get up and go to work the next day...LOL!
Roxanna

Dallas, TX

#79 Apr 19, 2013
I went to the original Northwest Highway location too. Rabbit, Rerun, Paris (be still my heart...LOL!), Dallas, Hollywood, Shakespeare (remember Shakespeare and Paris "Paradise by the Dashboard lights"?)- I still have some great pictures of Halloween parties and my calendars tucked away.

For those of you who post disparaging remarks - you had to be there to understand. It was such fun - the guys really were just "normal" guys (who happened for the most part to be incredibly good looking), you could go there, have a great time with your girlfriends and it was safe and lots of fun. I remember sneaking cinnamon schnapps in and sitting and doing shots with the guys on the upper balconies, winning hell-raising contests with my friends, and mostly just getting to know the community of people who all hung out there. It was great times.

Sad times too - I remember going to Kelly's funeral, and then one of the managers and his girlfriend were in a car accident on New Year's Eve and going to visit her at rehab. We truly became a community back in those days.
shaylai

United States

#80 Apr 19, 2013
Man mess those days. Some of the best times of my youth.... so many guys hv passed away. Either od or aacidents. But thy live on n my memories. No one can replce.
Jen

Oklahoma City, OK

#81 May 17, 2013
I haven't been to a labares in a long time as a matter of fact a few stood out. Lets see these were their stage names. Michael Anthony, Steve, Beau, terry teranova Gary and I think there is one called cave man
Eric Elam wrote:
I am 'ALIVE" I have been married for 30 years with 2 grown sons and my daughter and for as LaBare in the 80's, those were the days for a youn man.
Today I look back and just think WOW, I can't believe I even danced.
Hey, Rome, David, Jessy, Regis, Larry-Snake, Rod, Easy, Steve Gadd, Steve Tucker, Bubba, Tommy, Ken.
I spoke to Michael W the other day and he is kicking ass.
I am in reach, look me up in tarrant county.
I hope and pray that you all have been as succesful as I have in life for the past 30 years.
I miss all you guys and I would like to see all of you again.
Eric Elam
Jen

Oklahoma City, OK

#82 May 17, 2013
Patrick Ferris wrote:
I am alive and well. I danced in the mid to late 80's with the bachelors male revue and Dallas Lebare,
stage name Hollywood then went to my real name Patrick. I was in the era of Steve Dallas, Randy--master blaster etc...

OMG Steve Dallas I so had a crush on him and Michael Anthony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Memories of Police officer Henry Paul Mailloux (Oct '08) 16 hr Sthomp66 20
If immigrants win under Obama order, does someo... Thu Who Guessed It 493
Paschal high School (Jul '14) Thu Rusty Fraiia 12
Videos capture Eddie Ray Routh rambling before ... Wed Cold Front 2
CPS had closed case of slain boy CRIME (Aug '07) Feb 25 still thinking of... 75
accused child sex offender moves to Ft Worth (Mar '11) Feb 25 concerned in Clin... 52
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779

Justin News Video

Justin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Justin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:13PM