Man fatally shot in city parking lot

Man fatally shot in city parking lot

There are 3 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from May 7, 2010, titled Man fatally shot in city parking lot. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

A Justin man was killed Friday evening after a child custody exchange went awry at a City Hall East parking lot at Railroad Avenue and McKinney Street, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

verysad2

Cleveland, OH

#1 May 8, 2010
Shocking that a retired officer could not restrain himself. Murdering the childrens father in front of there eyes. There is no excuse, he should be punished to the full extent of the law.
Bob T

United States

#2 May 10, 2010
Rick was a nice guy and good father.He always spoke of his kids-they were his world.This man should be punished to the full extent of the law.He must pay for what he did.How did he get a bond setting?I bet he runs.
mhauff Berea OH

Houston, TX

#3 May 13, 2010
verysad2 wrote:
Shocking that a retired officer could not restrain himself. Murdering the childrens father in front of there eyes. There is no excuse, he should be punished to the full extent of the law.
Whats wrong with this judge, were him and Landers buddies.Try to tell me hes not a flight risk! Thats stupidity, he just shot a man 3 times in cold blood infront of city hall. Self defense? why did he have to shoot him three times. I personnally have met Rick5 times over the course of 20 years and consider him a friend. He was a good friend of mines best bud since they were young. Every time I met him he was a kind and generous person who loved his children. Landers should get the death penalty and should definetly not be out on bond. Do the right thing judge and revoke his bond before he flees the country. God bless those children......dont even want to comment on the ex-wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim Sat Renee 3
News Motorcycles are hot among thieves, police say (Jul '06) May 19 FART I 4
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) May 17 Dr Freud 787
Paschal High School Hall Of Shame Class Of 83 May 16 Rusty Fralia 1
Pete Bishop May 15 padre 2
Do you recognize this lady? May 15 padre 6
Are there May 15 padre 2

Justin Jobs

Personal Finance

Justin Mortgages