Harvest Restaraunt
WOW WOW WOW

Orland Park, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2013
My family and i went to the new Harvest today Sunday and they were closed at 12:00 PM? Note on the door said they ran out of food on Saturday and closed doors at 4:00 really, please, how do you just open 4 days before and run out of food already? i was by there several times during the week and hardly seen any cars in the lot someone mentioned to us at the restaurant down the street that they have problems all ready that waitress were beign treated like dirt and they were not organized whats so ever. that sucks for them to put all that $ into the place and they aren't going to make it. i hope they get it togehter for their sake. I seen several people trying to get in and said they would not go back because of this happening. How can they do this is stupid first week end and they have to shut the doors.....
JIM -

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2013
We went to the Harvest Room and the service was slow, but the food was very good! Give them some time to work out the kinks.
Janet

Lockport, IL

#3 Feb 20, 2013
I really liked this place.
customer

Chatham, IL

#4 Jul 16, 2016
I don't care for the food there.
Palos Petey

Romeoville, IL

#5 Tuesday Mar 20
customer wrote:
I don't care for the food there.
How in the hell does this place stay open?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To many Mexicans? (Jul '17) 4 hr WILDBILL 40
This is the Chicago Ridge Free Zone 6 hr Amazon On Line 24
Moody And His Minions Are Finished In CR 8 hr Not Going Anywher... 1
Poll why do people think union yard signs mean somet... (Oct '12) 10 hr Get Real 27
Who would you vote for next election for mayor ... 15 hr The Real Billy Bong 8
Past is prologue in the Ridge 15 hr Not Amused 2
Midlothian Police (Sep '13) Wed Trumbull 64

Justice Jobs

Personal Finance

Justice Mortgages