First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duh

Midlothian, IL

#24 Dec 8, 2012
seems fair wrote:
<quoted text>26 hrs thats enough time
Except for the person that works 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. They will have to be putting out their trash at 3:00 a.m. Hope they are considerate of their neighbors when doing so.
seems fair

Blue Island, IL

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the person that works 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. They will have to be putting out their trash at 3:00 a.m. Hope they are considerate of their neighbors when doing so.
if u work from 6 pm to 3 am what's the problem . put your garbage out when you get home take them in when you leave . know do you need help turning on your light switch
Duh

Midlothian, IL

#26 Dec 8, 2012
I'll go slow for you so you can follow... that shift worker has to take out his garbage in the wee hours because he would get a ticket if he put it out at 5:30 p.m. before he goes to work. A little ridiculous - 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.- what's the difference? Hope his neighbors aren't light sleepers.
wow

United States

#27 Dec 9, 2012
seems fair wrote:
<quoted text>26 hrs thats enough time
you must not have a job

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#28 Dec 9, 2012
My only problem with this is that it was decided to start the enforcement of this at the time of year when peoples lives are the busiest. I can understand the need for enforcement, I've seen the cans left out for days. But for the people of Midlothian it would have been nice to put this off for a couple of weeks since it has been so neglected for so long why find the need to enforce it when it's the most difficult to comply?
ronone

Masontown, PA

#30 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Thats a good thing fine's for putting the Trash out earlier keeps it cleaner.But it depends who the Zoning Officer is?
some Lazy dont enforce it
Lazy One

Midlothian, IL

#31 Dec 11, 2012
Hey why don't you try spell check you ghetto bird. Tracy brings his cans back in a timely fashion. You are just ticked because you have been in the back of a Midlo cop car more than anyone in the village. Maybe the village should also ticket people for leaving a big screen TV out for the last three months or stop the drug dealing going on in the yellow house and the one to the north. Maybe they should ticket the same slap-nuts who drive their golf cart around town with their police lights and sirens on it wishing they could be policemen. Isn't it time to move out of daddy's house and into your own trailer park, you ghetto rats. Oh and learn how to spell and speak in complete sentences. ye ye ye ye live action!!!!
klj wrote:
<quoted text>thats how it should be, specially when you work for the village, police dept. like the tracy on kostner, wedsday evening thier still out. and his neighbor to whos home all day. lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Forest taxpayers consider abandoned annexat... 22 min OF Person 3
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 1 hr Frank Morelli 587
Police cheif removes another topix 1 hr Concerned Resident 1
library discontent 2 hr LOL 6
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 6 hr bozo 1
A cowardly excuse for a man 12 hr taxpayer 28
Tokar Fest 2017 12 hr Want to Know 6

Justice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance