Justice finances Fixed?

Posted in the Justice Forum

Back in Black

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Can anybody tell me how the new board managed to payoff the $20.000, 000.00 dollars they owed the police pension and all the other liens on the entire village owned properties? I heard the Village is working in the black for the fist time in decades. Congratulation, you are miracle workers. If you can prove this is true you will have my vote!!!!!!’
Thanks long time resident Angus Young
Free money

Justice, IL

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Back in Black wrote:
Can anybody tell me how the new board managed to payoff the $20.000, 000.00 dollars they owed the police pension and all the other liens on the entire village owned properties? I heard the Village is working in the black for the fist time in decades. Congratulation, you are miracle workers. If you can prove this is true you will have my vote!!!!!!’
Thanks long time resident Angus Young
. Why yes I can tell you Oh but wait that's a lot of zeros Does working in the black also count the tens of thousands of dollars given to the POLICE CHIEF to be off on paid administrative leave ? Not to mention the free family health care ? How much has it cost in attorney fees so far to protect the police department. You can check out the newest law suit against the village of justice at Justia law suits. The current village board and mayor has not acted since they knew about this in July of this year.
GOPJohn

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 11, 2012
It has been calculated with a Republicans adding machine,Oh I forgot to mention it has been without a red ribbon for two years now.
Five card monty

Yorkville, IL

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Can anyone in the village of Justice name or point out anything exceptional that has been done since the Coalition (VVP) party entered office. It would be nice to find out where our tax dollars are going other than in the pockets of patronage job employees in the village. Maybe the village should hang signs at the new welcome signs advertising “Help wanted” patronage jobs available.

Got to vote for a new Mayor- The choice John Koslowski an honest person.
good times

Villa Park, IL

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Five card monty wrote:
Can anyone in the village of Justice name or point out anything exceptional that has been done since the Coalition (VVP) party entered office. It would be nice to find out where our tax dollars are going other than in the pockets of patronage job employees in the village. Maybe the village should hang signs at the new welcome signs advertising “Help wanted” patronage jobs available.
Got to vote for a new Mayor- The choice John Koslowski an honest person.
Thanks John, there is for the first time in years a balanced budget, Madigan hired companies removed from their clout hire(your parties picks) and stability on the town boared. Not bad for the first year and a half. Your party ran the village for 6 years and did what, exactly?
waste of time

Elmwood Park, IL

#6 Jan 6, 2013
good times wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks John, there is for the first time in years a balanced budget, Madigan hired companies removed from their clout hire(your parties picks) and stability on the town boared. Not bad for the first year and a half. Your party ran the village for 6 years and did what, exactly?
its easy to have stability when nothing is getting done.
Washowits

Elmwood Park, IL

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Did anybody read that mayor Washowitz is thinking about raising our water bills again. I guess he blew through that 70% rate hike on that useless new water commission sign. He needs to be flushed down the drain with all the wasted patronage jobs that the Coalition party created. April 2013 help us flush the waste that is made up of the mayor board and clerk.
LOL

Yorkville, IL

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Justice finances were fixed by the real estate taxes that came from Cook County. Don't let the Coalition tell you any different.
LOL

Yorkville, IL

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Washowits wrote:
Did anybody read that mayor Washowitz is thinking about raising our water bills again. I guess he blew through that 70% rate hike on that useless new water commission sign. He needs to be flushed down the drain with all the wasted patronage jobs that the Coalition party created. April 2013 help us flush the waste that is made up of the mayor board and clerk.
Down the toilet I say. VOTE NO FOR COALITION CANDIDATES!!
billy

Villa Park, IL

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Washowits wrote:
What patronage jobs are you talking about? Do you even know whata patronage job is?
billy

Villa Park, IL

#11 Feb 10, 2013
LOL wrote:
Justice finances were fixed by the real estate taxes that came from Cook County. Don't let the Coalition tell you any different.
OK now they went from being unfixed to fixed. Make up your mind.
Trixie

Villa Park, IL

#12 Mar 10, 2013
LOL wrote:
That doesn't make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
omg 13 min gxm24263 3
SD 130 voting any info??? 14 min Help of 1
Let the election game start 2 hr moodnot 35
midlothian election 5 hr Haha 84
Midlothian Memories (Jan '10) 9 hr Almost amish 327
Corsi's Carnival 10 hr Resident 5
Unbiased Voters 15 hr Donnie Smith 16
Justice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web