Police Blotter: Caught Green-Handed, ...

Police Blotter: Caught Green-Handed, Busted Bus Windows, Shattered Shelter

There are 37 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 21, 2011, titled Police Blotter: Caught Green-Handed, Busted Bus Windows, Shattered Shelter. In it, Patch.com reports that:

SUNDAY, JUNE 19 Driving While Scorned Police were called to the 4800 block of 157th Street because a caller said a man was being chased by a woman in her car just before 10 p.m. Brandi R. Sumowski, 26, was charged with reckless driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Gary, IN

#1 Jun 28, 2011
A person like this only gets charged with reckless driving and a normal upstanding tax paying individule would get attempted vehicular manslaughter, It should have been a domestic and DCFS should have been called because of the 2 innocent children involved! i hope she learns from her mistakes, but normally people like her dont! she definitly deserves some jail time!
anon

Worth, IL

#2 Jun 28, 2011
DCFS has been called on her before. that should tell you something about this girl.
stefanie

Harvey, IL

#3 Jun 28, 2011
shes a dumb ass bi***..always has been since bremen..wut hell made her reproduce..they shoulda charged her with sumthing more serious..
Kim

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 1, 2011
Wow it sounds like people have no lives and are very jealous of this girl because from what I know she works at a doctors office and spends all her time and money with her kids?? I wonder if any of these people have ever had a domestic dispute? Were any of you there or just don't like the girl and have to demean her to make you feel better?? Also, just wondering how old you people are to bring her innocent children down when they've done nothing wrong. Do you even know if they were present at the time of the occurence? And if she's such a bad mother and has had dcfs called on her why didn't they take them then?? You people really need to think about these things and if you have children yourselves what kind of example of a parent are you setting being involved in another womans lifestyle?? It's also called drama but for those of you that don't have one I can understand your excuse to post bad things about another person that doesn't even waste their time worrying about you or your life, and it seems like none of you know where your information is from if you are not a part of her life!! How do you really know what she's going through if you conjur up more of a reputation for her to even do better as a person it's people like you that stop her from being s better mother or person period! How is she supposed to live HER life if your writing the story for HER life?? How would you??
Kim

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 1, 2011
better than all wrote:
A person like this only gets charged with reckless driving and a normal upstanding tax paying individule would get attempted vehicular manslaughter, It should have been a domestic and DCFS should have been called because of the 2 innocent children involved! i hope she learns from her mistakes, but normally people like her dont! she definitly deserves some jail time!
So what are you saying that people like her don't pay taxes?? How do you know?? Do you have her personal information?? And haven't you had any domestic problems in your life, or are you the perfect parent?? Sounds like you need your own talk show for all your drama!! Lol
Kim

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 1, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she?? Really?? You must have been one of her little whore friends in high school!!!
Sorry if you couldn't reproduce, you shouldn't have spread your legs so much and gave them "innocent" little ovaries of yours a break.
Kim

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 1, 2011
Just so you know half of these girls are major fuck ups and coke heads it's just their mommys and daddys don't know about it!! Maybie someone should call the police on them and search their houses and see what you find!! Stupid people!! Can't even leave the girl alone because you Internet heads got no life but to judge people and can't even let the woman raise her kids with out something to say!! Wish I knew everyone of you right now...
Kim

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 1, 2011
Well what do you want that's what this web forum is for right!?? I mean I haven't heard nothing BUT "judgements" so if they have the right to put their 2 cents in, so DO I, so lol lol lol all you want but sometimes all it takes is one asshole to get the crowd started, and guess they got me started!
Haha

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 1, 2011
Kim wrote:
Wow it sounds like people have no lives and are very jealous of this girl because from what I know she works at a doctors office and spends all her time and money with her kids?? I wonder if any of these people have ever had a domestic dispute? Were any of you there or just don't like the girl and have to demean her to make you feel better?? Also, just wondering how old you people are to bring her innocent children down when they've done nothing wrong. Do you even know if they were present at the time of the occurence? And if she's such a bad mother and has had dcfs called on her why didn't they take them then?? You people really need to think about these things and if you have children yourselves what kind of example of a parent are you setting being involved in another womans lifestyle?? It's also called drama but for those of you that don't have one I can understand your excuse to post bad things about another person that doesn't even waste their time worrying about you or your life, and it seems like none of you know where your information is from if you are not a part of her life!! How do you really know what she's going through if you conjur up more of a reputation for her to even do better as a person it's people like you that stop her from being s better mother or person period! How is she supposed to live HER life if your writing the story for HER life?? How would you??
Hi Brandi!! Is that you trying to justify yourself?
Kim

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 2, 2011
No it's not Brandi do you have a problem?
DeathBEComEZ

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 2, 2011
Wow all you peeps are a little kookoo!! I don't think any of you have LIVES!! Why don't you just spend the rest of your days beating each others asses!! Hahaha this is my favorite one because it's like a SOAP OPERA!!
Beautifullcurves 29

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 2, 2011
I'm just wonderin why am I hearin people are throwin racial slurs bout her fam cuz that shits all over facebook and there's ALOT of people causin a fuss over it and I don't blame non none of em! Sounds like a buncha white trash to me!
Beautifullcurves 29

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 2, 2011
White people always gotta start bringin up racial wars well we gunna give em sum! Leave that damn family be! That's another thing I can't stand is you don't see black people talkin bout a whole white persons fam if we gunna talk about some one is them to they face.
ID_HITit

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 2, 2011
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brandi!! Is that you trying to justify yourself?
If it is her tell her FINE ass to let me get an autograph cus this bitch is strait FAMOUS.... And FINE :P
ID_HITit

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 2, 2011
And FAMOUS AND FYNE! YES!! HATERS MAKE ME WANT HER SO BAAD!! I LOVE ME A LADY WITH ALL EYEZ ON HER!**yummy**
Unreal

Harvey, IL

#18 Jul 3, 2011
To know her is to love her and believe me those kids are well loved !!! So she had a argument with her boyfriend hello don't we all she just got a little upset lol who cares ! Haven't u ever wanted to run your homey over who cares ,now let's stop harassing the poor gal and let her get on with her life I'm sure one day she'll all make da hatred look back n say omg I wish I was her and had the balls to do that just saying . Her babies were in no way of harm ! It was a spat ,while I'm at it let's post our spats on line and our feelings I'm here to listen .
Sillywilly

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 3, 2011
Lol hahaha i agree!!! That's frikn beautifull!!! Best one I've heard yet!!
Bratz99

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 4, 2011
I heard that girl killed herself last night and they found a sorry note for her kids???
PrettyWings

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 5, 2011
Umm are you sure you didn't mistake her with someone else?? I don't think she did, even though I'm sure half these cold hearted dicks wouldn't care if she did, but no I don't think so!!
betterthanmost

Gary, IN

#23 Jul 6, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you saying that people like her don't pay taxes?? How do you know?? Do you have her personal information?? And haven't you had any domestic problems in your life, or are you the perfect parent?? Sounds like you need your own talk show for all your drama!! Lol
thats exactly what im saying! and No i have never had the police called because of a domestic dispute, and yes in comparrison to her I am the greatest mother in the world! LMFAO at YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High-ranking member of local street gang jailed... (Jul '08) 36 min rico 53
Post are flying off the Forum 51 min Truth Hurts 3
Remember When? 55 min Do Not Forget 1
Gary Or Sharon? 3 hr Trumbull 59
Midlothian man to pay $28M for sexual abuse of boy (May '11) 3 hr Seriously 549
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 3 hr Willful Negligence 9,739
Justice Fire Dept Mar 21 KWW 2

Justice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Justice Mortgages