First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking for info

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Sep 23, 2013
I saw that a local band will be playing at Taste of Midlothian this weekend. I cant find anything posted about it. Does anyone have any info?
In the know

Midlothian, IL

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Yes i heard Cheap Trick will be opening up for The Terry Stevens Experience .
haha

Midlothian, IL

#3 Sep 23, 2013
In the know wrote:
Yes i heard Cheap Trick will be opening up for The Terry Stevens Experience .
The Terry Stevens Experience!! Now that's funny! Let me guess, that's where you pay through the nose and no one actually takes the stage?
livingthedreamin midlo

Oak Lawn, IL

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Saturday Septembet 28 at 3:30pm, 147th and Kilpatrick - Rockstar Rodeo is playing in the evening
Who

Midlothian, IL

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Who in the heck picked this band they're creepy ,should of picked a band that would appeal to everyone .
Dan

Alsip, IL

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Who wrote:
Who in the heck picked this band they're creepy ,should of picked a band that would appeal to everyone .
I did I'm running this thing so I get to have my band play. I'm trying to get in the promo business.
REALLY

Tinley Park, IL

#7 Sep 25, 2013
Who wrote:
Have you ever seen Rockstar Rodeo? They are far from creepy. While I am not the biggest fan of country music I do love going to see them play.
Looking for info

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I did I'm running this thing so I get to have my band play. I'm trying to get in the promo business.
Keep up the great work. People on this forum have nothing better to do than bash failing businesses and since your business is successful they will find other negative things to say. Looking forward to the 1st Annual Taste of Midlothian.
Old person

Midlothian, IL

#9 Sep 25, 2013
I was looking forward to this but now were having second thoughts.I just wish there was going to be an appropriate band to fit the people of older age that will probably be the norm
Demographics

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 25, 2013
How many stands are going to have flamin hot cheetoes and grape Crush?
Just sayin

Midlothian, IL

#11 Sep 25, 2013
Demographics wrote:
How many stands are going to have flamin hot cheetoes and grape Crush?
The band is a Hispanic band wtf! I gotta get the frick out of this town.
Mojo

Orland Park, IL

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>The band is a Hispanic band wtf! I gotta get the frick out of this town.
It's a country band and their YouTube clip is awesome! I for one can't wait to see them!
Okiedokie

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2013
You should of got out of town 25 years ago

Since: Jan 09

Alsip, IL

#14 Sep 26, 2013
they are not that bad - they are one of the bands for the park lawn run for the last couple of years at sullivan's pub.
Patch Blows

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Patch won't even come to midlothian. They are top shelf dooshbags with no skills, ambition, or ethics.

Hope the sites all go down in flames and the editors are homeless in six months.

Since: Apr 09

Orland Park, IL

#16 Sep 27, 2013
Alexis

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2013
Just moved to midlothian. Is there admission fee?

Since: Apr 09

Orland Park, IL

#18 Sep 28, 2013
No Alexis. Just buy whatever food/drink you want.
clinton

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2013
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
No Alexis. Just buy whatever food/drink you want.
Did any of you see the policeman or cadet charging one young kid five dollars and letting others walk through for free?Was there an actual charge or was it free?clinton
clinton

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 29, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Did any of you see the policeman or cadet charging one young kid five dollars and letting others walk through for free?Was there an actual charge or was it free?clinton
Kid didnt pay and argument broke out and he left.How do you charge a few and let others walk thru?Maybe I am missing something here.clinton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge Watch channel 9 tonight at 9pm 5 hr Did you not know 59
BP Gas (Aug '12) 5 hr Hi octane 7
Real people focusing on real issues. 8 hr Donnie Smith 13
What is your favorite thing about Midlothian? 12 hr Rain Man 16
News Oak Forest Launches New Promotional Website 14 hr Res 3
Hog Wild. 15 hr Pork Monger 9
True value 16 hr cant believe it 4
More from around the web

Justice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE