First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Exterminator

AOL

#41 Jul 31, 2011
nuts and a cherry wrote:
<quoted text>
That won't happen for the simple fact the politicians would have to give up power, thats not going to happen until the election when the village people vote again ...my suggestion is to come down to the village BOARD MEETINGS and demand answers to your questions.
You are right. WE need residents that will attend every week and show the board that WE are angry and will not put up with them filling their pockets with our tax dollars while many residents struggle in our present economy. Is bad enough that our federal government likes to play political games with the taxpayers, we don't need the local yokels doing the same. We must show them that we are tired of their silly games AND WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THEM ANY MORE! Lets get over the mentality "That you can't fight Silly Hall! YES WE CAN!
2013 Is Coming

AOL

#42 Jul 31, 2011
I see a lot of similarities with our present mayor Krzysztof "Barrack" Wasowicz and our worthless leader in DC. They will tax us to death.

Here come the taxes, Here come the taxes, watch out folks here come the taxes. Yes Sir.

2012 Vote Obama out.

2013 Vote "Barrack" Wasowicz out.
Youre all Nuts

Bloomington, IL

#44 Aug 1, 2011
nuts and a cherry wrote:
<quoted text> My suggestion is to come down to the village BOARD MEETINGS and demand answers to your questions.
Pfft. I moved out of In-Justice YEARS ago for the simple fact of the politics suck arse.
Youre all Nuts

Bloomington, IL

#45 Aug 1, 2011
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>
WE need residents that will attend every week and show the board that WE are angry and will not put up with them filling their pockets with our tax dollars while many residents struggle in our present economy. Is bad enough that our federal government likes to play political games with the taxpayers, we don't need the local yokels doing the same. We must show them that we are tired of their silly games AND WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THEM ANY MORE! Lets get over the mentality "That you can't fight Silly Hall! YES WE CAN!
How many residents showed up for the village meeting when they gave the fire department the Axe? A lot of good that did.
yep

Flushing, NY

#46 Aug 1, 2011
Youre all Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
How many residents showed up for the village meeting when they gave the fire department the Axe? A lot of good that did.
gotta tell you this town sucks.
Still in town

AOL

#47 Aug 2, 2011
Youre all Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you are saying. However, that are many of us who can't move out, YET. But until we can, we will be giving this patronage laden political machine a fight, in, either this forum or any other media that is available to us. Sorry about the FD, I was at that meeting. Good luck to you.
Friget

United States

#48 Aug 5, 2011
Does this guy know how to do anything beside brining his family intoo politcal matters.
Eye Pee Address

Willowbrook, IL

#49 Aug 8, 2011
Hey @puppies and rainbows (Liz D.)....., does human resources policy at N.W.H. allow employees to do political research and slander people they disagree with on Topix (on company time using the company computer)? Ask Sue how things worked out for her at Sara Lee.
rprr

United States

#50 Aug 8, 2011
Hookah smoke contains high levels of toxic compounds, including tar, carbon monoxide, heavy metals and cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens). In fact, hookah smokers are exposed to more carbon monoxide and smoke than are cigarette smokers.
As with cigarette smoking, hookah smoking is linked to lung and oral cancers, heart disease and other serious illnesses.
Hookah smoking delivers about the same amount of nicotine as cigarette smoking does, possibly leading to tobacco dependence.
Hookah smoke poses dangers associated with secondhand smoke.
Hookah smoking by pregnant women can result in low birth weight babies.
Hookah pipes used in hookah bars and cafes may not be cleaned properly, risking the spread of infectious diseases.
sour grapes

United States

#51 Aug 9, 2011
Smoke em if you got em ! And we can all praise
Allah while taking a toke
How Sweet It Is

AOL

#52 Aug 9, 2011
Aladdin's smoking lamp is lit thanks to our visionaries at village hall. These are the same politicians that will bring you The Lakota's Group "Village of Justice Illinois Vision 2030 Plan" in other words a TRUCK STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN!

Haven't they read the Surgeon General's WARNING,

"Smoking is dangerous to your health", you morons!

What a great example we are setting for our kids.

Thanks Coalition and let us not forget to thank our wittless mayor. WAY TO GO! and AWAY YOU GO IN

MR. MAYOR IN 2013
Exterminator

Chicago, IL

#53 Aug 9, 2011
Thanks coalition for spending my money on hiring a white trash webmaster. A political hack secretary in building dept, a two face tif administrator and appointing a looney bin trustee. Now you vote to bring in hookahs. You have no guts to stand up to the loser mayor. Pack your bags and go home.
You voted for them

AOL

#54 Aug 9, 2011
Exterminator wrote:
Thanks coalition for spending my money on hiring a white trash webmaster. A political hack secretary in building dept, a two face tif administrator and appointing a looney bin trustee. Now you vote to bring in hookahs. You have no guts to stand up to the loser mayor. Pack your bags and go home.
You voted for them you phony loser.

Vote Wackiwits out in 2013. Kinga for mayor, there, I thought I would never say that. She does have financial brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 1 hr Power equals MONEY 8,298
Water usage 1 hr trumbull 144
Berkot's thread Missing 2 hr Merle 8
Remember (Jul '11) 2 hr Shari wood 764
Couzins. 2 hr Merle 32
Poll How much is your Crestwood water bill now since... 4 hr DA WAZ 13
Cops @ Thorntons 5 hr Pipsqueek_Magee 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Justice Mortgages